Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

What is wrong with the characters in this show?

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
The more I watch this show, the more surprised and shocked I feel. I thought only the elders in the Garg family are irrational. But, the youngsters take away the cake.

Except for Rajeev, I cannot believe why all the youngsters on this show are so naive. Whatever Rajeev said today was so right. I find it extremely hard to digest that Rachna doesn't think anything wrong in falling for Rajeev.

Gunjan I thought is a pretty smart and sane girl. Even she didn't say anything to Rachna about how can she fall for Rajeev. And then Chhaya, the less said the better. All she did was just encourage Rachna to go down this path and kept giving stupid advises (like write letter to Rajeev).

I don't know but I have ZERO sympathy for Rachna. The way she was crying and portraying her sorry picture just annoyed me to the core (let alone have any sumpathy for her).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Farwa60boogledumbo15virgo24anonee

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
well the show is about young girls growing into adulthood, so there are going to be a lot of moments where they act immature. Hopefully as the show progresses we will see them act more mature.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19rusha40031gunjan7JulieDJShiv-rupa-ParulRatiShivianonee

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boogle

well the show is about young girls growing into adulthood, so there are going to be a lot of moments where they act immature. Hopefully as the show progresses we will see them act more mature.

I do agree that the show is about youngsters and also the mistakes they make. But, it is truly strange that rachna doesn't find anything wrong about falling for Rajeev.

On a normal day, rachna would take 50 minutes to open her mouth where it's needed for her to say something. But she got all this courage the camp to confront Rajeev and ask him if he loves Anushka madam. And then the courageous display of writing love letters (that too twice). 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Farzaana7booglevirgo24rusha4003ParulRatiShivi

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Oh, come on- what teenage girl hasn't fallen for a cute older guy? Rachna's 16 and totally irrational- just like most 16 year olds I know. I guarantee you that she isn't thinking anything through. That's why Rajeev had to be so harsh with her- she is in a fantasy world because of her immaturity and nothing but pure bluntness would work.

Gunjan's not much better. She's much more socially savvy, but I don't know why she had to lie to Vihaan. She could have been honest and said that her cousin was unable to come. This is unnecessary drama for drama's sake.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbooglevirgo24JulieDJShivrusha4003ParulRatiShivi

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Oh, come on- what teenage girl hasn't fallen for a cute older guy? Rachna's 16 and totally irrational- just like most 16 year olds I know. I guarantee you that she isn't thinking anything through. That's why Rajeev had to be so harsh with her- she is in a fantasy world because of her immaturity and nothing but pure bluntness would work.

Gunjan's not much better. She's much more socially savvy, but I don't know why she had to lie to Vihaan. She could have been honest and said that her cousin was unable to come. This is unnecessary drama for drama's sake.

You bet. Gunjan is going to get herself in big trouble for this lie. I can already see gunjan getting the blame from the Garg's for spoiling rachna's rishta with vihaan. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatrusha4003ParulRatiShivi

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

When youu are IN LOVE, especially when you are a teenager, i don't think you see the right or wrong - in fact - even in mature people this happens.

Frankly i think they are portraying what a young person would be - in Rachna's case - she is a simple girl and she HAS BEEN BOWLED OVER by Rajeev - i mean even I WOULD BE!!

Remember these are young adults - they lack the wisdom of us oldies.  and yes i know some of you in the forum are young - and to you i say, it is easy to judge when you are just watching- be the experiencer and tell me whether you will act rationally

... speaking from experience - but no i did not fall in love with my teacher - i come from an all girls school and i mean ALL GIRLS!! so my fantasies had to lie elsewhere!! like the next door school!!! ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbooglerusha4003JulieDpreetipcParulRatiShivi

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I believe that the girls are acting in accordance with their age. They are only teenagers and things like these happens. So far the show has been going great and it's something that everyone can relate to. Even if you personally did not fall in love/have a crush on a teacher, I am sure you must have known someone or someone who knows someone,  who did.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booglerusha4003

dumbo15 Senior Member
dumbo15
dumbo15

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

The more I watch this show, the more surprised and shocked I feel. I thought only the elders in the Garg family are irrational. But, the youngsters take away the cake.

Except for Rajeev, I cannot believe why all the youngsters on this show are so naive. Whatever Rajeev said today was so right. I find it extremely hard to digest that Rachna doesn't think anything wrong in falling for Rajeev.

Gunjan I thought is a pretty smart and sane girl. Even she didn't say anything to Rachna about how can she fall for Rajeev. And then Chhaya, the less said the better. All she did was just encourage Rachna to go down this path and kept giving stupid advises (like write letter to Rajeev).

I don't know but I have ZERO sympathy for Rachna. The way she was crying and portraying her sorry picture just annoyed me to the core (let alone have any sumpathy for her).

I totally agree w/ u accept the fact that Gunjan isn't smart. She prob didn't say anything b/c she didn't want Rachna to be all sad. I also don't have any sympathy for Rachna b/c it feels like she's forcing her love upon Rajeev. All she does is look at him w/ glassy eyes and even though he said he doesn't love her she still had the nerve to write him a love letter. On top of it, she thought that just b/c Rajeev wanted to meet her, he loves her. She is really idiotic and has a lot of room to mature. She needs to stop clinging onto Rajeev like a needy puppy. She honestly just makes a fool out of herself and she needs to stop it. Plus, Rajeev is wayyy too old for her and she needs to come out of this stupid lovesick mode. Gunjan on the other hand never did stupid things like Rachna when she was in love and is way more mature than Rachna. Rachna is not mature enough to be in a relationship, but Gunjan is, whether she ends up w/ Mayank or Vihaan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index