Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman FF: LIBAY pt8 pg 12

..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
mr ajay singh choudary was sitting in the living room and reading his newspaper. He could never get time to read the paper in the morning so after coming back home he in the evening he would update his current affairs.Manvi was 5months pregnent and she came down to see him " hi papa u came back" and she hugged him. "how r u feeling now manvi and how is my grandson?" "he is fine papa i went to the dr for a checkup in the morning she told the pain was bcaz the baby was kicking me and that's a good sign to show that the baby is howing somemovement" said manvi touching her tummy. Manvi was living with her dad ever since she was cheated by him. "dad u must be tired u go in i will send the food with tarun" said manvi "okay beta take care" and he went in and manvi too went inside her room and sat down on the bed she caressed her tummy and speaks to the child" baby i know when u come to this world u will never have a dad but i promise u i will never let u feel the abscence of ur so called dad" and she cries silently and sleeps on!!!! guyz this was just a small intro and becaz this ss i m doing it thru my mobile i can't pm anyone but plz read and comment!!!

INDEX
part-1 pg 1
part-2 pg 1 scroll down!!!
part-3 pg 3
part-4 pg 5,6
part-5 pg 6
part-6 pg8
part-7 pg 10
part-8 pg 12

Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessMenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First comment its really really awsoum starting plzzz continue soon and pm me
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it so much .❤️Hope Virat didn't cheat her.its just the circumstances . Waiitng eagerly for the update  and for the story to unfold.Pls pm wen u update😊
ravi_ehmmbh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seems interesting...plz cont soon...
afreenkansal thumbnail
interesting
continue son
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was interesting dear .continue soon .
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the next morning manvi was sitting in her room and watching TV when suddenly a news was coming on the news channel
reporter- we have heard that great singer virat singh vadhera is in relationship with a girl is this news true? lets get to know mor...
manvi started to get irritated when suddenly someone switched off the TV. Manvi looked up
manvi- viren?
viren went near her and sat beside her
viren-manvi why do u watch it and then get irritated u know its not good for my best friend too and i really don't care about you all i care is about my best friend!
manvi- acha so my unborn baby is already ur best friend and me who is ur best frnd for so many years is no more ur frnd and u don't even care? keeping a sad face
viren- oh come on drama queen u know na that i will never stop caring for u!
manvi smiled and viren felt happy!
viren- so what's todays plan? movie ke liye chale no no i will get movies for u u dont move out okay?
manvi- tum ne kabhi mujhe koi choice de hai kya ki ab pooch rahe ho?
viren- good so main 30 minutes main CD's lekar aata hoon
manvi- bye

viren left and manvi was now sitting and thinking about her life
manvi- i wish i would have listened to viren that day only never would i have had to see today but i really don't care because my life my everything  is with me and best frnd viren too and she caresses her tummy
manvi- i will never let that evil eye fall on you and always protect you

PRECAP- manvi's past part-1!

thnx for comments luv ya all!

-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It looks really good!!!
Loved the introduction and the first part!! So there is a past!! And its connected to both maanvi's and viraat's life!
I am excited!!! 
Continue soon
And thnx for the pm😊
virumanu thumbnail
nice ff...interesting...do conti fast...plzzz pm me
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part cont soon
thanks 4 the pm😊