Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

TOI: Glittering gold - Mouli

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
GLITTERING GOLD 

Indian women are irresistibly attracted to gold be it for investment purposes or for adornment 

Nowhere is the gold obsession more culturally entrenched than in India.In fact their fascination with gold jewellery has roots in the culture and tradition as gold is considered as Lakshmi and a symbol of prosperity and profit.Also on Dhanteras it is considered auspicious to buy yellow metal.
We talk to a few celebrities about their jewellery purchases this Dhanteras.

>> ACTRESS MOULI GANGULY: 

I buy gold coins and biscuits for investment.But when it comes to jewellery,I always consider the design.I am not superstitious about any day or time as such.I buy gold or anything with the right intention and positive energy is good for me.On my wedding,my nani ma had gifted me her gold choker that is studded with stones and has lovely jhumkas and a maang tikka.This set is a typical Bengali design and I love it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

balaji51dent4ublytonswethasyam08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index