Supernatural

Thy both used 2 care wht the other felt.Nw no more (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hahaha I love when people write lengthy posts ...something nice to read about is always a treat ...so there is no prob with me if u write long ...infact I hope for more of such posts Big smile I love what u guys write ...

I was going through twitter yesterday and there will be some interview soon of jared jensen where Jared said that his part of the one year will be shown more now since dean's part is more or less cleared out ...and I hope we see the time before Amelia ...because Amelia truly depresses me with her comments ...

I think Dean would have beaten Sam into a pulp if he tried to sell his soul or open the gates of purgatory and let more monsters out ...LOL 

Hahaha the last epi was really a treat to the eyes after the fight ...This is why I love conflicts ...it really pushes u to a point where u r forced to let everything out ...and once everything is out in the open and u r not holding anything back u start to heal ...nobody can change what happened in the past ...but they are here now ...together ...fighting for something that is important to them and they still care for each other to the point where they are ready to give up on everything for the other ...Me too shouted out a loud yippe when Sam and Dean really really talked ...I love when Dean opens up ...I love how Sam silently listens and never for once judges his brother ...infact he always plays defensive for Dean telling him it's not his fault ...but u know the best part for me ...it was when Sam jumps out of his sleep the moment Dean gets upset ...it's like he is on a guard looking out for dean ...doesn't even sleep peacefully ...actions speaks louaded than words and this is so a proof that Dean is very important to Sam and specially after coming back from purgatory Sam is hell more protective about Dean than he has ever been ...

ur theory about the spectre makes absolute sense ...u can only be this angry when the wound is fresh and raw ...and that happens when u experience the betrayal on spot. ...Garth played a huge role in simplifying the whole situation to them and gave them the solution too just like Bobby would have ...they have learnt to listen and this happens to them like once in a blue moon lolzzz ...Now I hope Sam tells Dean whatever sort of madness he was going through ...even if it makes dean mad he needs to tell him ...if Sam can avoid talking about the dog .because it will make Dean mad ...I guess whatever he is hiding or not talking about will make dean mad too ...

And I want Benny back...I love Sam's expressions on seeing him ROFL ...and I want Dean to meet Amelia ROFL I love picturing that moment Tongue I can't wait for more episodes ...I love where this show is heading 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thy both used 2 care wht the other felt.Nw no more (Page 4)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.