Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

I am just waiting as to when ur night starts😆

oops sorry😆 i actually forgot i had reserved here

coming to the topic i am actually more disappointed with Sam than i am with Dean😕 i don't know if its my biasedness  for dean or what😆

problem is i am not able to feel sam😕 i mean he never once showed regret for not looking for dean. he is just saying things but the emotions behind it is missing i don't know if its just me who is feeling that way😕 i am sure Sam has reasons behind not looking for Dean but he needs to say it or at least show in some way that he is happy that Dean is back but all Sam is doing is saying that he will go back to his normal life i have no problem with Sam wanting a normal life but give some explanations to Dean will he? at least tell Dean that he is not abandoning his brother but just don't want to hunt anymore and he is always there for Dean i am sure Sam is always there for Dean but how the hell is Dean gonna see that when sam is not showing it😕

Sam had every right to know about Benny but just like dean said Dean might have hide things but he never once betrayed Sam i am not talking about soulless sam and all the old stuffs but sam did betrayed dean by not looking out for him and Sam is not making things better even now he is making the distance between them more wide😭

i just hope they come up with a better explanation for Sam's behavior and not just a girl and dog😆

i don't know if i even made any sense here😆
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

oops sorry😆 i actually forgot i had reserved here

coming to the topic i am actually more disappointed with Sam than i am with Dean😕 i don't know if its my biasedness  for dean or what😆

problem is i am not able to feel sam😕 i mean he never once showed regret for not looking for dean. he is just saying things but the emotions behind it is missing i don't know if its just me who is feeling that way😕 i am sure Sam has reasons behind not looking for Dean but he needs to say it or at least show in some way that he is happy that Dean is back but all Sam is doing is saying that he will go back to his normal life i have no problem with Sam wanting a normal life but give some explanations to Dean will he? at least tell Dean that he is not abandoning his brother but just don't want to hunt anymore and he is always there for Dean i am sure Sam is always there for Dean but how the hell is Dean gonna see that when sam is not showing it😕

Sam had every right to know about Benny but just like dean said Dean might have hide things but he never once betrayed Sam i am not talking about soulless sam and all the old stuffs but sam did betrayed dean by not looking out for him and Sam is not making things better even now he is making the distance between them more wide😭

i just hope they come up with a better explanation for Sam's behavior and not just a girl and dog😆

i don't know if i even made any sense here😆

@bold red..
I feel the same way!
literally the way sam had been behaving last couple of weeks , i just dont... i dont see much happiness in the fact that dean has returned , though after last episode I am feeling really really good . they actually showed a little bit of "we'll die for each other " brothers in it. what with dean being all vulnerable and sam being the only one able to pacify him??
really really loved the episodecause of that.

dean was confused through out, and sam was there watching out for him from start to end.. its just these little things that still keep my hopes high that all is not lost😳
 and u know u should read --Sindhu-- comment to on page 1 of this topic. she actually explained Sam alot better. and I really felt good after reading that explanation..
sighs I always hated whenever Dean was let down by his brother though Sam never meant too and Sam was always saddened by the fact.. Now I no longer see that...

but I am still hopeful. its winchesters after all. they will bounce back...

Ps- ok I have no idea if I made any sense back there!!!😆
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

you know right about now I could kill u... by hugging u to death🤣
man that was the best explanation ever from sam's side..
 i am being this angry on this guy.. n try as i might i couldnt let go of the fact that sam didnt even try to find if his brother was alive.. i mean that much was what dean deserved .. after all the hell they both went through together...
but the way u said it.. seriously yaar. hatts of to u n yeah now that i think about it I guess I agree with you on ur Sam's POV . so it means i might finally not be having much problem with him...
phew u have no idea how much of a burden it was. i was always a sam girl and a dean girl both..
 through out and while others faught n tore each other's head off , i was comfortable enjoying both the chracters n loving the hell outta them.
but this season... lets just say things havent been much smooth with regards to Sam..
now just may be they would!!

on Dean
everyone is saying tht he is a hypcrite. man I dont agreee.
 that guy was in monster hell for a whole frigging year.. hurt and running and hurt and running...
fear was his constant companion. i cant even imagine how many times during this year he must have almost given up.. but then may be benny helped him to keep going on or may cas did or may be the thought of Sam did...
whatever it was . Dean made through and then he comes back to his world n finds tht his brother didnt even care abt finding out if his brother was dead or alive??? ouch that one gotta hurt hell loads more then the monster injuries..

and as far as the whole ruby fiasco is concerned. i remember dean said that bygones are bygones. but what happened here with amelia... dean could veiw it as a repeat telecast of the ruby thing... and man even if u forget abt earlier betrayals .. even the slightest indication tht they r being repeated , drives u up the wall...
as far as that soulless thing is concerned. i have no idea why dean braught it back up...

but I have a theory..
after purgatory I think Dean is more damaged then we could possibly see. it may even be a medical condition. because the way he is being clinging to Sam, not letting him go or the way he is sending sam on guilt trips thinking that it might make sam stay back with him??
i think it all is a desperate try of dean on not being left alone...

now benny n amy thing. i never did forgive dean for amy. even after sam did.. it never made sense to me seriously. murdering amy was totally wrong.. coz if dean murdered her coz she might murder someone someday , he should have killed her son too!

but as far as benny is concerned. i dont think he is the first vampire the boys have let go... remember lenore???????

PS:- I agree I am loving this season soo damm much. the story line has me on tenterhooks. way too go supernatural !!!

Haha u r sweet …It's ok I understand u being angry with Sam …. I think I have been quite bitchy myself in that post regarding Dean  …I was so pissed that I kept on writing from Sam's POV clearly eliminating all of Dean's points ….But I completely agree what u say about Dean ….He didn't have it easy from any point that one should judge his actions either…Besides I don't think he meant half of the things he said …I read this in a post that I really liked ….it was more of the spectre's influence on his mind that made his act irrationally than his hidden anger bursting out … I mean take the examples in this matter ….Does a rational wife really kills her husband for taking another girl to the prom …it makes no sense after years of marriage and family right ….so it's the same case with Dean I guess …it was less him and more the spectre forcing him to speak up everything he has buried in the past….and that too by increasing his anger and not letting him think rationally over everything he was saying ...

And u were bang on right about Dean's condition too .post purgatory situation...it kind of was reflected in the last epi ...( Have u seen it ...I don't wanna spoil it for anybody ) I think this was also hinted in the first epi where they took reference from the film Hurt Locker showing how Dean was still having trouble believing he is out just like Sam felt in season 6 ...I also think that all of his anger behind Sam and bashing him left right and center has a lot to do with his anger regarding everything that happened in purgatory ...and his inner guilt that he ended up venting on Sam ...remember how Dean ends up punching Sam whenever he is pissed ðŸ˜† he kind of saw sam in the same light as he saw himself ...

I know Dean fought the worst of the worst only because he wanted to come back to Sam cause he was alone out here ...this has always been his reason of not giving up isn't it ...so yeah he would be hurt tremendously when he returns and finds his only motivation to fight didn't really care much to look out for him ...but It will be a ridiculous explanation if they say Sam just saw no one in the sucrocrop building and so he came out and fixed the impala and drove away to his new free life ...there is a whole lot of months missing from that incident to him meeting Amelia and no one knows what happened there ...and I would like to believe something happened there ...

As far as betrayal goes ….I think it's perspective …like Dean said that whatever Sam did was not a mistake but choices ….I disagree ….I believe that every mistake we commit was at some point of time a choice with every possible good intention ….every choice / mistake Sam did was something he thought was good and right and so he did it ….He never went against Dean because it was fun or he was tired of following Dean's orders or that He liked hurting Dean ….No he did it because he wanted to correct things because Ruby made him think that he could change things for them both …Save Dean from the pain and more importantly he did it to save himself from turning into a monster ….for not being the brother to Dean but a monster that he hunts ….His Alliance with Ruby was to take revenge for Dean's death ….and later to stop whatever plans they had for him ...he thought he could his curse into a gift and protect them both ….His alliance with Amelia is nuthn like Ruby ….It was more of a need of someone to believe that things can come to normalcy ...that he does have someone left in this world to share ...I mean what hasn't he done to keep dean alive ...he was even ready to have immortality if that meant Dean doesn't have to die ...that kind of a brother can't betray the only one thing that he believes in can he ??

I remember this incident with my teacher ...I was scared of earthquakes and there was one that happened in new zealand I guess and I was talking to her about it and how it scares me to think what will I do in such a situation and she was like what is there to be scared about it ...if u die in it nuthn will be bad and I was like what is so good about dying and she was like what is so good about surviving while everyone you know dies in it...will that be nice?  ...that very thought freaks out a person ...and Sam lived it ...dying doesn't seems to be a bad option when u think about life without anyone around u ...I think this is why I understand Sam and his issues ...His need for Amelia ...even he would have searched for Dean and found out he died it would have killed him ...if he was scared he had his reasons ...but we dnt know that...but I would love to know what happened 

p.s : I m sorry I write way too much ...I m not good with words ...I end up writing sentences to explain myself

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think you are very good with words. and man I was so waiting for ur reply and loved to read ur side again..
 and that paragraph about Sam being afraid to find out if Dean was really dead? I think I do agree with that, felt like that once.. a long time ago.

and I agree there has to be a reason behind Sam not looking for Dean (if that really has been the case). coz man even I dont believe that Sam just came out of sucrocop and started the engine (of a car that was totally totalled by the way) and drove away. Lolz.. there has to be a reason as to why sam didnt look for his only family. may be sam really really thought that dean was dead! afterall dick roman's back gooey blood was splattered all over. may be sam thought that that explosion was enuf to incenerate Dean and Cas.
if thats the case then all his actions afterwards make sense.. that his brother was dead and he didnt try anything to bring him back, coz when had ever that ended in good things???

and Yes I have watched the epi.. I loved it. they showed Dean's confusion guilt and vulnerability so well and specially that bro moment in between when Sam sort of tries to pacify Dean. I actually paused there and did jhinga la la dance around the room ... (believe me I am serious lolz)

and seriously even till the end of the episode, Sam was looking out for how Dean was feeling, giving then both space to settle things, not being overly interfering but at the same time asking Dean if he was ok with it or not. could have hugged sam to hell in that instant. lolz

and Dean I am just waiting how things play out on his end .. with Sam I seriously want writers to show some more substance , like actually show how pathetic and difficult the life was for Sam and till now for me amelia and that dog is just not it!!. but I think they still have a lot of flashbacks in store for Sam so fingers crossed!

as far as spectre goes, I agree that was not wholly Dean.. spectre picked up that first moment of dean feeling the betrayel and magnified it like bazillion times..
like with that wife..
(this is my theory as to hoe spectre's madness worked)
he took the victim back to the original moment of feeling the betrayel. that first time the vic actually came to know that her lover had cheated on her. that moment must have been the worst, so much pain and anger would have filled that moment. and we all know how irrational anger gets when one feels it hot and initially..that is why people talk things out after the angry person has cooled down.
now are spectre picked up that moment and amplified it to a much larger scale, so that that lady killed her husband after 35 years of marriage.
same was the case with Dean , the spectre threw Dean into a pit of blinding rage and dissapointment and made him doo all sorts of irrational things..
another theory?? spectre was the one possessing Dean and acting on his behalf. just picking up Dean's rage and doing whatever he wanted with it..
hope Samlooks at it that way.
 but Sam was pissed of all the time Dean had been ridiculing him since he came back from purgatory and again like I said didnt try n make much effort to actually ... theorize??? what went down with Dean and spectre.
I loved Garth's analysis on this one..
"its like u both are talking to each other but no one is listening "

all in all I am hell exited in seeing how things unfold from here, specially after last epi!!

Ps- man I think I talk wayy tooo much !! lolz

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha I love when people write lengthy posts ...something nice to read about is always a treat ...so there is no prob with me if u write long ...infact I hope for more of such posts ðŸ˜ƒ I love what u guys write ...

I was going through twitter yesterday and there will be some interview soon of jared jensen where Jared said that his part of the one year will be shown more now since dean's part is more or less cleared out ...and I hope we see the time before Amelia ...because Amelia truly depresses me with her comments ...

I think Dean would have beaten Sam into a pulp if he tried to sell his soul or open the gates of purgatory and let more monsters out ...😆 

Hahaha the last epi was really a treat to the eyes after the fight ...This is why I love conflicts ...it really pushes u to a point where u r forced to let everything out ...and once everything is out in the open and u r not holding anything back u start to heal ...nobody can change what happened in the past ...but they are here now ...together ...fighting for something that is important to them and they still care for each other to the point where they are ready to give up on everything for the other ...Me too shouted out a loud yippe when Sam and Dean really really talked ...I love when Dean opens up ...I love how Sam silently listens and never for once judges his brother ...infact he always plays defensive for Dean telling him it's not his fault ...but u know the best part for me ...it was when Sam jumps out of his sleep the moment Dean gets upset ...it's like he is on a guard looking out for dean ...doesn't even sleep peacefully ...actions speaks louaded than words and this is so a proof that Dean is very important to Sam and specially after coming back from purgatory Sam is hell more protective about Dean than he has ever been ...

ur theory about the spectre makes absolute sense ...u can only be this angry when the wound is fresh and raw ...and that happens when u experience the betrayal on spot. ...Garth played a huge role in simplifying the whole situation to them and gave them the solution too just like Bobby would have ...they have learnt to listen and this happens to them like once in a blue moon lolzzz ...Now I hope Sam tells Dean whatever sort of madness he was going through ...even if it makes dean mad he needs to tell him ...if Sam can avoid talking about the dog .because it will make Dean mad ...I guess whatever he is hiding or not talking about will make dean mad too ...

And I want Benny back...I love Sam's expressions on seeing him 🤣 ...and I want Dean to meet Amelia ðŸ¤£ I love picturing that moment ðŸ˜› I can't wait for more episodes ...I love where this show is heading