Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Drug and the Addicts. (Page 4)

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

i am sticking to yrf movies from now on BAS...

Who knew a TV show can break so many hearts. Yup, only in South Asian drama's. 

definitively not me this show gave me so much emotional stress but i tolerated becuz i loved this show to no extent Cry and at least all film makers dont kill their characters and blame it on the actor
and at least all film makers can afford proper clothing for their stars 

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
DOOM!!! I'M done!!! T_T

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

you know u spoke my words i have learned a major lesson to never get attached to hindi serials nope never from now on i will stick to bollywood watch 2-3 days drool 2-3 days then forget it and watch another one

that is my husband's word. watch a movie forget it, serial comes everyday and it is not good. he is a wise manWink

Dalmuthuya

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simka

you know u spoke my words i have learned a major lesson to never get attached to hindi serials nope never from now on i will stick to bollywood watch 2-3 days drool 2-3 days then forget it and watch another one

that is my husband's word. watch a movie forget it, serial comes everyday and it is not good. he is a wise manWink
wise ppl do think alike and i for one am wise except when it involves ipk it drains my brain cells

Dalmuthuya

simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

wise ppl do think alike and i for one am wise except when it involves ipk it drains my brain cells

you know how I got addicted to IF? I came to see whether my reaction to IPK was normal or not. after seeing students and professionals alike talking about addiction it felt good. I thought there is nothing wrong with me. but still a small voice in me tells me, day in and day out that i am a loser who doesnt have self control when it comes to IPK> do you understand?

Dalmuthuya

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

you know how I got addicted to IF? I came to see whether my reaction to IPK was normal or not. after seeing students and professionals alike talking about addiction it felt good. I thought there is nothing wrong with me. but still a small voice in me tells me, day in and day out that i am a loser who doesnt have self control when it comes to IPK> do you understand?
totally everyone becomes dummies when ipk related ROFL and i came to i-f due to my love of arhi ff's which brought me on i-f which brought me to the ipk forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simkaDalmuthuya

49nd Groupbie
49nd
49nd

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Exactly the same here. IF validated my obsession with this show, I thought hey if all these normal teenagers and adults alike are so caught up in it then it's fine. But deep down I guess I knew that this was not good for me. I mean there's people whi enjoy a show and then there's the IPKKND fandom. As much as I've loved sharing everyone's excitement for every episode, now I just feel a bit lost.
Well they say time heals all wounds, that doesn't lessen the pain though. And wow just reading what 've written makes me realise that for a person who considers herself quite practical, I'm actually a little crazy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simkaDalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by vandana1965

most of all i will not watch gul khan's new show qabool hai.

Thats absolutely true.first i use to dil mill gaye..there goes replacement..i quit..then geet..it turned to comedy circus i quit before they closed..
And still i dint learnt from my mistakes and fell for this show..but the reason i loved this is the actors ..i like barun and sananya..and when both of them coming together..then it was treat for me..

For me this was the only Indian drama and never again... As a writer it's hard to watch beautiful characters ruined. It's like seeing my own children getting butchered. 

Yess i can understand but am telling this from my past experience that this PH will create characters,create magic between them..and audiences fell in love with them completely drowned ..then they will either wrap the show or will create chaos as they are doing now..i still dont understand all the logic behind this move by PH..if only money then they were earning huge profits from the shows which were running at that time..why to do all these things..

Fans learnt their lesson. No more.

Go to top