Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Drug and the Addicts. (Page 3)

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by vandana1965

most of all i will not watch gul khan's new show qabool hai.

Thats absolutely true.first i use to dil mill gaye..there goes replacement..i quit..then geet..it turned to comedy circus i quit before they closed..
And still i dint learnt from my mistakes and fell for this show..but the reason i loved this is the actors ..i like barun and sananya..and when both of them coming together..then it was treat for me..

For me this was the only Indian drama and never again... As a writer it's hard to watch beautiful characters ruined. It's like seeing my own children getting butchered. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingcouple

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
i am sticking to yrf movies from now on BAS...

Dalmuthuya

chilledbuns Newbie
chilledbuns
chilledbuns

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
i have such an empty stomach since yesterday... i just kill 23.5 hrs of the day just to watch this daily soap... such an integral part of my life ... my whole day depends on the flow of the episode...aaawww... its so heart breaking for something as close to your heart like this to let go...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya..Anita..

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

i am sticking to yrf movies from now on BAS...

Who knew a TV show can break so many hearts. Yup, only in South Asian drama's. 
49nd Groupbie
49nd
49nd

Amen sister friend. I also discovered this show in late feb just when my uni started and it really gave me something to look forward to everyday after a long and boring day of work. I became so invested in their lives, how beautifully they depicted the intensity of love and of course their chemistry;) with the recent months of rumors and every possible negative piece of news that we've been plagued with I think I further sunk into the fantasy refusing to accept the reality of what was happening behind the scenes. I guess the past few days have been a brutal wake up call about how unhealthy it is to invest yourself in fiction. I've tried staying away from IF and distract myself from all this but to no avail. It's painful but I think the best thing is to distance yourself from this show, still maybe enjoy it if you can but definitely don't get too attached. At the end of the day only we will be the ones hurt

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by chilledbuns

i have such an empty stomach since yesterday... i just kill 23.5 hrs of the day just to watch this daily soap... such an integral part of my life ... my whole day depends on the flow of the episode...aaawww... its so heart breaking for something as close to your heart like this to let go...

Amazing how writers have so much power on their audiences.. *sigh I wish wrote for this show.
Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49nd

Amen sister friend. I also discovered this show in late feb just when my uni started and it really gave me something to look forward to everyday after a long and boring day of work. I became so invested in their lives, how beautifully they depicted the intensity of love and of course their chemistry;) with the recent months of rumors and every possible negative piece of news that we've been plagued with I think I further sunk into the fantasy refusing to accept the reality of what was happening behind the scenes. I guess the past few days have been a brutal wake up call about how unhealthy it is to invest yourself in fiction. I've tried staying away from IF and distract myself from all this but to no avail. It's painful but I think the best thing is to distance yourself from this show, still maybe enjoy it if you can but definitely don't get too attached. At the end of the day only we will be the ones hurt

Agreed, because at the end of the day actors, PH, everyone will have their lives, but we will be at the end suffering. 

49nd

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by vandana1965

most of all i will not watch gul khan's new show qabool hai.

Thats absolutely true.first i use to dil mill gaye..there goes replacement..i quit..then geet..it turned to comedy circus i quit before they closed..
And still i dint learnt from my mistakes and fell for this show..but the reason i loved this is the actors ..i like barun and sananya..and when both of them coming together..then it was treat for me..

For me this was the only Indian drama and never again... As a writer it's hard to watch beautiful characters ruined. It's like seeing my own children getting butchered. 

Yess i can understand but am telling this from my past experience that this PH will create characters,create magic between them..and audiences fell in love with them completely drowned ..then they will either wrap the show or will create chaos as they are doing now..i still dont understand all the logic behind this move by PH..if only money then they were earning huge profits from the shows which were running at that time..why to do all these things..

Dalmuthuya

Go to top