India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Drug and the Addicts.

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Since yesterday I have been trying to escape this heart break, but sadly I always end up in this forum. I thought maybe if I stay away from a while slowly this will disappear, but how wrong was I. 

This show has become a drug in my life, and without it I feel empty. I am one of those viewers who watch this show just to escape reality for a while. After a long day at uni, or just having a bad day, my escape is this show, well now I have to say was. But now, I am trying to run away from the very distraction I counted on. It sounds pathetic, but sometimes fantasy is the only way for some peace. Quite sad that it came to an end, well I feel like it has come to an end, until they decide to end the show with a happy note.

How ever nothing in the fantasy world can end because we have the free will to re-live the memories, either by going back and watching the old episodes till the marriage episode, or reading fan fictions. That is what I am thank ful for. So in a weird way I will still be receiving this beautiful drug in to my system, when in reality the show is sinking. 

Right now I have learnt to accept the reality and I am not going to do anything about it. Blaming any one won't help anyways. Actors will quit, PH will do new shows, every one will move on and we will stay behind, feeling betrayed. Sucks, but you know what we still have the memories and we can re-live them. Sometimes re-living them is painful, but don't forget it's beauty and try to enjoy them. 

PS: Lesson to learn; never be emotionally attached to a South Asian drama because in the middle of it all they will ruin it. 

P.P.S : I am sorry for the rant and I hope it made sense. 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

chilledbunsrithuparna49ndRita.Csj_arhiCheryth-Reva-ranjeeta_kaurnomad.nessbijilimeshasnorolimLoveusanayaK.S.TINA!meloniegatheringstormvandana1965SpringPearlIPK007-Gan---Amy--..Anita..xAaliya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the depressing post.. 
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
you know u spoke my words i have learned a major lesson to never get attached to hindi serials nope never from now on i will stick to bollywood watch 2-3 days drool 2-3 days then forget it and watch another one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

you know u spoke my words i have learned a major lesson to never get attached to hindi serials nope never from now on i will stick to bollywood watch 2-3 days drool 2-3 days then forget it and watch another one

I am sticking to Supernatural, Harry Potter and other books. At least they know to continue the stories well. 
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Seriously am not feeling bad because this will get closed..even though i cant see my fav jodi onscreen but they will live forever as a beautiful memories..the thing which is paining is the chaos created..the way the lead actor is quitting and trying to replace him for lead actress.the person who entertained us for one and half years certainly dont deserve this..atleast they must end it  in a respectful way for both the actors who put their heart and soul for the work

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Seriously am not feeling bad because this will get closed..even though i cant see my fav jodi onscreen but they will live forever as a beautiful memories..the thing which is paining is the chaos created..the way the lead actor is quitting and trying to replace him for lead actress.the person who entertained us for one and half years certainly dont deserve this..atleast they must end it  in a respectful way for both the actors who put their heart and soul for the work

Agreed, but... it's about the money. Either way it has sunk and we are just on life boats. 

rockingcouple

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Agreed, but... it's about the money. Either way it has sunk and we are just on life boats. 

Yes..its money money money..and we audiences are big time fools..who spend money for watching this serials..and what is left at the end..mental frustration..

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Yes..its money money money..and we audiences are big time fools..who spend money for watching this serials..and what is left at the end..mental frustration..

The manipulations of media. 

Go to top