India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

STAY!!!

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
awww... fell in love with ASR all over again when he told Stay to shital... he knows smthing is fishy defo.. n d way he stopped khushi.. n khushi showing her complete trust has given him all the strength to fight with this storm Smile

n this is to BARUN from all the fans ...

STAY!!!!

ps... among all the chaos I must admit that I loved ydays epi ... Arnav aur Khushi HAMESHA sath rahenge !
Embarrassed hope the sanity comes back in the show..in CVs minds..in forum..and above all in our lives too!

Cheers,
Monsi

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanserendipity235dimishraYellowBootsArshiluvu27nashninilaxmisaradanorolimTanumonsun2011nomad.nessSatinasg08shubz1-Appy-zee_armaannandu_2007KranuSpringPearlsbk2Mihrimah

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Monsi..

The chaos and finally the confirmed news of Barun leaving snatched all my enthusiasm today.

I watched the episode...and was strangely detached...till I saw the scene where Arnav pulls Khushi's dupatta and tells her no one can separate Arnav and Khushi Cry
It was heart wrenching...what an irony! - of all the days, today they showed that dialogue.

It was an awesome episode, but I hardly enjoyed it.

I loved Arnav's reaction and expressions...especially when Chudail said "I don't want your help, or money and I did not want to disturb your married life" He did not say it, but his expressions screamed "What the...?!!!" Because thats exactly what Shitty is doing! Angry

I was happy he did not blow his fuse with Khushi and was unnerved when Chudail was spewing nonsense...

He also told Khushi he will make everything okay...which tells a lot.

I hope he exposes her lies...

Edited by sbk2 - 08 November 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanspsharmila-Appy-

960bsipkknd Goldie
960bsipkknd
960bsipkknd

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
he is definitly up to something even after hearing from kushi that aarav is his son he went out with out saying anything and his expressions while shital was saying about the past confirms that he is trying to fix everything as promissed to kushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Monsi ji..

people would even hold on to ASR's tie and ask him just like he asked Kushi...

Are you going?  and do you think if you go without telling us the reason everything will be alright?

we will make everything alright for you... have barosa on us... !

But honestly.. there is is much more than that meets the eye.. hope everything settles down soon enough for all the parties invovled.. in the most amicable way... Hope Kushi's DM intervenes and makes everything OK...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nashniniTanumon-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
yeah...mon Hug

yesterday's epi was like a small light inside a very very dark tunnel...dont know what will happen to my beloved show..just hope they end it now as barun is leaving...it will be like Alls well that ends well...PH/star plus...you listening???

Edited by -Aps- - 08 November 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefansbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aps-

yeah...mon Hug

yesterday's epi was like a small light inside a very very dark tunnel...dont know what will happen to my beloved show..just hope they end it now as barun is leaving...it will be like Alls well that ends well...PH/star plus...you listening???

And when they end the show, its goodbye to the forum as well Cry

-Appy-

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
ArHi scenes from yesterday's episode were fab .. 'arnav & khushi hamesha saath rahenge' 
I felt like they were rubbing it in that one day the two are meant to separate :/
-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by -Aps-

yeah...mon Hug

And when they end the show, its goodbye to the forum as well Cry

haan shweta Hug...I am still hoping ke something ho jayega aur show bach jaye...Cry..although Sarun ke bina...wonder what they can show...cause eveything else they have tried has been horrendous!!!

Edited by -Aps- - 08 November 2012 at 10:26pm

sbk2

Go to top