Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Sorry for Khushi? (Page 3)

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SD812

No.Khushi taunts & behaves with Nidhi as if it is Nidhi who is responsible for her condition(orphaned & harassed).Koi gratitude nahi waise Toh itni badi badi batein karti hai!

She is really ungrateful and I am surprised no one is bothered for what she is trying on Nidhi. Why Nidhi tolerates her. just because she is not ready to give a bachha for her beloved husband.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzKulfii.ttrocksRainbowSun

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Did not like saw the epi fastforwarded all khushi parts I think the CVs have forgotten their own story and have found that most of us dislike khushi so intensely so now they a creating a scenario that we all feel sorry for her . As for dr Ashutosh if it was some other character in the epi but him I would have viewed him with a lot of suspicion as to why he is so freindly and overdoes with a little brat , but since it's ashu just feel bad and am loosing my affection for the character poor Nidhi wouldn't like to be in her shoes with an OCD husband

I did not like him  asking Nidhi if she is not feeling bad for Khushi has left?
 How can he? what he expects she should cry out loudly?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzttrocks

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Ya, I agree with what U say 100%.
I also wonder about Khushi's behavior . She behaved very naughty with Ashu and Nidhi and also became vindictive with Nidhi afterwords when she realised that Nidhi is aware of her deeds. Then why was she behaving like a bechari in front of her mama mami. I hope a mischeivous child always behaves as per his/her nature.

She uses a special sweetest tone for aashu and gives horrible looks to Nidhi and always insults her. i dont know why Nidhi is taking all this crap from Khushi?

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzlee_AshnittrocksRainbowSun

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyoman

How do you feel about Khushi after watching last episode? Are you guilty of disliking the poor kid?

The same before knowing her story. Guilty...No Way....

From last episode it seems Khushi lost her mother immediately after her birth. So she doesnt know what her mother is like? Then why she had told Nidhi that my mom used to play with me earlier but now a days not? She lost her father  recently. So why she ran after police calling him papa?
 I was also thinking the same and wanted to make a post regarding this.
I think writer is suffering from partial amnesia...

Why she is after Ashu only and noone else matters to her?
It is beyond my thinking, imagination joh bhi...

Why she hates Nidhi and talks  sarcasticalLy? Main tumhari diwar gandi nahi karungi You will only remember my shararat? Nidhi has been kind to her always. 
And brought her back to MM from Orphanage...still...

I dont understand Khushi rani ka behaviour.
Ashu has noticed Khushi's behaviour with Nidhi then why he doesnt mind it? He always go blind kabhi Mallu ke friendship me kabhi khushi ke pyar me.

OCD syndrome...

For me Khushi ko like karana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai.

Bas jaldi katam ho jaaye ye track...

Thanks for your honest attempt to answer my questions. I have never come across such child in my life. Kids are naughty but not so manipulative.
First I was trying to know mystery about Khushi's past now its a mystery why Nidhi cant hate her and still cares for her after being so much humiliated?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzvyomanttrocks

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

I am NOT. Need to end Khushi track 

Thank u. 99.99 % feel same way except Dr. ashutosh.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusttrocks

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I do not like her.. and its primarily coz of her atrocious dialogues.. Yesterday too ..at the station she was again taunting Nidhi ..on how.. she will only remember Khushis mischiefs.. i mean seriously which kid talks n taunts like this?? 

She was so sarcastic. The only thing I liked is Station . Apart from KGH and MM lodge we got some outdoor shoot in KTLKLOL

MercuryVenusttrocks

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Rajani: excellent post.. Khushi is the worst child character i hv ever seen in any daily soap.. Seriously, she doesn't hv single trait or a good side to like her or hv any kind of sympathy.. Hope kasish aka khushi ki nani takes her away frm ashni.. I feel this whole november month is gonna on khushi's milan with her nani, ashu trying to move on frm khushi's exit frm his life.. Hopeful of full on romantic ashni's KC, DIWALI etc..

They could have made this track better by having some normal child. Abused child who is naughty but well behaved. Who is happy to receive love and affection from Mathur family. AshNi together playing with her or going for some picnic . Then the separation could have been really painful.
But they made kachara of getting child in the show.

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzKrrish4YouttrocksRainbowSun

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Sorry 4 khushi? U gotta b kidding me.
Even yestday,she was behavin so badly wid nidhi.

I would love to read
Hamari nazar se khushi!

Maha HNS from Deepaji for weekend! Dont spare her.
LOL

MercuryVenusttrocks

Go to top