Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Sorry for Khushi? (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I do not like her.. and its primarily coz of her atrocious dialogues.. Yesterday too ..at the station she was again taunting Nidhi ..on how.. she will only remember Khushis mischiefs.. i mean seriously which kid talks n taunts like this?? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzRoza_DUrajanigandha26niniborn2ruleShee_xaanRainbowSunttrocks

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Rajani: excellent post.. Khushi is the worst child character i hv ever seen in any daily soap.. Seriously, she doesn't hv single trait or a good side to like her or hv any kind of sympathy.. Hope kasish aka khushi ki nani takes her away frm ashni.. I feel this whole november month is gonna on khushi's milan with her nani, ashu trying to move on frm khushi's exit frm his life.. Hopeful of full on romantic ashni's KC, DIWALI etc..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRoza_DUrajanigandha26Shee_xaanttrocksRainbowSun

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Sorry 4 khushi? U gotta b kidding me.
Even yestday,she was behavin so badly wid nidhi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzRoza_DUrajanigandha26niniborn2ruleShee_xaanRainbowSunttrocks

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Rajni, KPji ne Khushi character ko ethna gira diya  ke es  situation mei bhi  am not feeling sad for her...any kid with such a pathetic background would make me  sad & bring tears in my eyes ...but Khushi totally  failed to touch my heart..the child actor's talent could have been used in a better way..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzrajanigandha26Kulfii.Shee_xaanttrocksRainbowSun

Kulfii. IF-Rockerz
Kulfii.
Kulfii.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
No.Khushi taunts & behaves with Nidhi as if it is Nidhi who is responsible for her condition(orphaned & harassed).Koi gratitude nahi waise Toh itni badi badi batein karti hai!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzrajanigandha26Shee_xaanttrocksRainbowSun

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I like her or not it's not imp. but definitely i feel bad for her...she is a kid afterall...!
rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chotipia

Ashu does not mind , he dont even care if people are rude with nidhi ...its the same when mallika came and now also !! I dont know why ?? but i feel he changed a lot after marriage ...atleast i dont remember him behaving like this before marriage...

its not only khushi who irritated me, i got irritated wih ashu also ...Big time, whenever you see him , he is either sulking or brooding ...!!!

My queston is , Is he always going to be like this ? ...!!

I was so depressed yesterday that i watched 3 episodes of Kerala track. he was so desperate for nidhi during those days. Where his love and care has gone? Is it lost because she is not ready for child his ultimate desire?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusttrocks

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

I like her or not it's not imp. but definitely i feel bad for her...she is a kid afterall...!

She is the only kid without innocence. I find Nidhi more innocent and so find her cute.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzttrocks

Go to top