Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Sorry for Khushi?

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How do you feel about Khushi after watching last episode? Are you guilty of disliking the poor kid?
From last episode it seems Khushi lost her mother immediately after her birth. So she doesnt know what her mother is like? Then why she had told Nidhi that my mom used to play with me earlier but now a days not? She lost her father  recently. So why she ran after police calling him papa?
Why she is after Ashu only and noone else matters to her?
Why she hates Nidhi and talks  sarcasticalLy? Main tumhari diwar gandi nahi karungi You will only remember my shararat? Nidhi has been kind to her always. I dont understand Khushi rani ka behaviour.
Ashu has noticed Khushi's behaviour with Nidhi then why he doesnt mind it? He always go blind kabhi Mallu ke friendship me kabhi khushi ke pyar me.

Fot me Khushi ko like karana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai.
Edited by rajanigandha26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did not like saw the epi fastforwarded all khushi parts I think the CVs have forgotten their own story and have found that most of us dislike khushi so intensely so now they a creating a scenario that we all feel sorry for her . As for dr Ashutosh if it was some other character in the epi but him I would have viewed him with a lot of suspicion as to why he is so freindly and overdoes with a little brat , but since it's ashu just feel bad and am loosing my affection for the character poor Nidhi wouldn't like to be in her shoes with an OCD husband
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bc123456

Did not like saw the epi fastforwarded all khushi parts I think the CVs have forgotten their own story and have found that most of us dislike khushi so intensely so now they a creating a scenario that we all feel sorry for her . As for dr Ashutosh if it was some other character in the epi but him I would have viewed him with a lot of suspicion as to why he is so freindly and overdoes with a little brat , but since it's ashu just feel bad and am loosing my affection for the character poor Nidhi wouldn't like to be in her shoes with an OCD husband

Hey Doc
@ word👏
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ya, I agree with what U say 100%.
I also wonder about Khushi's behavior . She behaved very naughty with Ashu and Nidhi and also became vindictive with Nidhi afterwords when she realised that Nidhi is aware of her deeds. Then why was she behaving like a bechari in front of her mama mami. I hope a mischeivous child always behaves as per his/her nature.
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How do you feel about Khushi after watching last episode? Are you guilty of disliking the poor kid?

The same before knowing her story. Guilty...No Way....

From last episode it seems Khushi lost her mother immediately after her birth. So she doesnt know what her mother is like? Then why she had told Nidhi that my mom used to play with me earlier but now a days not? She lost her father  recently. So why she ran after police calling him papa?
 I was also thinking the same and wanted to make a post regarding this.
I think writer is suffering from partial amnesia...

Why she is after Ashu only and noone else matters to her?
It is beyond my thinking, imagination joh bhi...

Why she hates Nidhi and talks  sarcasticalLy? Main tumhari diwar gandi nahi karungi You will only remember my shararat? Nidhi has been kind to her always. 
And brought her back to MM from Orphanage...still...

I dont understand Khushi rani ka behaviour.
Ashu has noticed Khushi's behaviour with Nidhi then why he doesnt mind it? He always go blind kabhi Mallu ke friendship me kabhi khushi ke pyar me.

OCD syndrome...

For me Khushi ko like karana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai.

Bas jaldi katam ho jaaye ye track...

chotipia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashu does not mind , he dont even care if people are rude with nidhi ...its the same when mallika came and now also !! I dont know why ?? but i feel he changed a lot after marriage ...atleast i dont remember him behaving like this before marriage...

its not only khushi who irritated me, i got irritated wih ashu also ...Big time, whenever you see him , he is either sulking or brooding ...!!!

My queston is , Is he always going to be like this ? ...!!
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am NOT. Need to end Khushi track 
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for Khushi-no way.when she jerked Nidhi's hand, muze laga ki abhi tv me ghuskar uske kaanke niche bajau...jute pahankar sidha AshNi ke bed par chad gai(aise karname karti hogi tabhi MM dante hoge na)
I felt extremly bad for only Nidhi.kaise idiotose pala padta hain uska..!
Armu4eva thumbnail
I do not like her.. and its primarily coz of her atrocious dialogues.. Yesterday too ..at the station she was again taunting Nidhi ..on how.. she will only remember Khushis mischiefs.. i mean seriously which kid talks n taunts like this?? 
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rajani: excellent post.. Khushi is the worst child character i hv ever seen in any daily soap.. Seriously, she doesn't hv single trait or a good side to like her or hv any kind of sympathy.. Hope kasish aka khushi ki nani takes her away frm ashni.. I feel this whole november month is gonna on khushi's milan with her nani, ashu trying to move on frm khushi's exit frm his life.. Hopeful of full on romantic ashni's KC, DIWALI etc..