India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Sorry for Khushi?

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
How do you feel about Khushi after watching last episode? Are you guilty of disliking the poor kid?
From last episode it seems Khushi lost her mother immediately after her birth. So she doesnt know what her mother is like? Then why she had told Nidhi that my mom used to play with me earlier but now a days not? She lost her father  recently. So why she ran after police calling him papa?
Why she is after Ashu only and noone else matters to her?
Why she hates Nidhi and talks  sarcasticalLy? Main tumhari diwar gandi nahi karungi You will only remember my shararat? Nidhi has been kind to her always. I dont understand Khushi rani ka behaviour.
Ashu has noticed Khushi's behaviour with Nidhi then why he doesnt mind it? He always go blind kabhi Mallu ke friendship me kabhi khushi ke pyar me.

Fot me Khushi ko like karana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai.

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 08 November 2012 at 7:57pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaaraMercuryVenusnamitagloryzArmu4evameenu0527LuvRanJiRoza_DUKulfii.Krrish4YouLibravyomanparmarAttrocksshaz2009

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Did not like saw the epi fastforwarded all khushi parts I think the CVs have forgotten their own story and have found that most of us dislike khushi so intensely so now they a creating a scenario that we all feel sorry for her . As for dr Ashutosh if it was some other character in the epi but him I would have viewed him with a lot of suspicion as to why he is so freindly and overdoes with a little brat , but since it's ashu just feel bad and am loosing my affection for the character poor Nidhi wouldn't like to be in her shoes with an OCD husband

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzRoza_DUrajanigandha26LibraBhavi03ttrocks

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Did not like saw the epi fastforwarded all khushi parts I think the CVs have forgotten their own story and have found that most of us dislike khushi so intensely so now they a creating a scenario that we all feel sorry for her . As for dr Ashutosh if it was some other character in the epi but him I would have viewed him with a lot of suspicion as to why he is so freindly and overdoes with a little brat , but since it's ashu just feel bad and am loosing my affection for the character poor Nidhi wouldn't like to be in her shoes with an OCD husband

Hey Doc
@ wordClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

lee_Ashni IF-Rockerz
lee_Ashni
lee_Ashni

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Ya, I agree with what U say 100%.
I also wonder about Khushi's behavior . She behaved very naughty with Ashu and Nidhi and also became vindictive with Nidhi afterwords when she realised that Nidhi is aware of her deeds. Then why was she behaving like a bechari in front of her mama mami. I hope a mischeivous child always behaves as per his/her nature.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzRoza_DUrajanigandha26ttrocks

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
How do you feel about Khushi after watching last episode? Are you guilty of disliking the poor kid?

The same before knowing her story. Guilty...No Way....

From last episode it seems Khushi lost her mother immediately after her birth. So she doesnt know what her mother is like? Then why she had told Nidhi that my mom used to play with me earlier but now a days not? She lost her father  recently. So why she ran after police calling him papa?
 I was also thinking the same and wanted to make a post regarding this.
I think writer is suffering from partial amnesia...

Why she is after Ashu only and noone else matters to her?
It is beyond my thinking, imagination joh bhi...

Why she hates Nidhi and talks  sarcasticalLy? Main tumhari diwar gandi nahi karungi You will only remember my shararat? Nidhi has been kind to her always. 
And brought her back to MM from Orphanage...still...

I dont understand Khushi rani ka behaviour.
Ashu has noticed Khushi's behaviour with Nidhi then why he doesnt mind it? He always go blind kabhi Mallu ke friendship me kabhi khushi ke pyar me.

OCD syndrome...

For me Khushi ko like karana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai.

Bas jaldi katam ho jaaye ye track...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzseemakothariRoza_DUrajanigandha26ttrocks

chotipia Senior Member
chotipia
chotipia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ashu does not mind , he dont even care if people are rude with nidhi ...its the same when mallika came and now also !! I dont know why ?? but i feel he changed a lot after marriage ...atleast i dont remember him behaving like this before marriage...

its not only khushi who irritated me, i got irritated wih ashu also ...Big time, whenever you see him , he is either sulking or brooding ...!!!

My queston is , Is he always going to be like this ? ...!!

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzmeenu0527Roza_DUrajanigandha26ttrocks

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I am NOT. Need to end Khushi track 

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzrajanigandha26vyomanttrocksRainbowSun

meenu0527 Goldie
meenu0527
meenu0527

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Feeling bad for Khushi-no way.when she jerked Nidhi's hand, muze laga ki abhi tv me ghuskar uske kaanke niche bajau...jute pahankar sidha AshNi ke bed par chad gai(aise karname karti hogi tabhi MM dante hoge na)
I felt extremly bad for only Nidhi.kaise idiotose pala padta hain uska..!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnamitagloryzseemakothariRoza_DUrajanigandha26niniborn2rulettrocks

Go to top