Phir Subah Hogi

how to touch/beat another man wife (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Have I missed something please? All I saw was TVS twisting Sugni's arm in the pre cap - is that what we are talking about?

If so:
All of the main characters have done so many wrong things in this car crash of a show that this is just one more in a long list.

Physical violence is WRONG no matter who the perpotrator is so in this instance TVS is absolutely wrong but its fits with his demise into being a negative character.

I agree that if he wants to make his point, he can use the right words to make the point he does not need to use physical violence.

I suspect it is going to get worse from here on in. This why I said from the beginning that some relationships are OFF LIMITS and this is one such a relationship which if continued will not only destroy the family but will also destroy the souls of the 3 people involved.

I still maintain that I do not want TVS to anything after he is immediate anger has cooled but simply show them by his actions how much they have hurt/destoryed him. That will make Adi Sugni realise folly of their action more than any words or violence.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12gaayikaIstilaForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRalikarsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to touch/beat another man wife (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the precap. But if its twisting her arm, then that is definitely wrong. I do not want him to sink to Aditya's level of manhandling women.
The protest of Adini fans is of course expected. I remember when Aditya had slapped Amrita, I visited their thread to see their opinions and I could not believe my eyes when they were saying that she deserved it!!! Just for speaking the truth she deserved a slap. Just like when Vikram spoke the truth to Sugni she married Aditya.

Aditya even physically  threw Sugni out of the mansion earlier on. This was regarded as making Adini love story all the more sweeter when he fell in love with her because apparently hate-love stories are sooo romantic. But the truth is ADITYA  has a history of violence against women so I don't know what the big hoopla is about Vikram twisting her arm.
Right now, Vikram is upset with Sugni so he is being out of character by doing that. Of course, since the CVs want to show Vikram in bad light they might continue to show him being violent towards Sugni. But then again what did she expect when she married his nephew???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishasunnyroshiseemasrrazor12babygirl198722lidvinVinnie79likarshronshaan

gmhatcher

gmhatcher

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Wow I'm finding all this very hard to follow... I haven't watched every episode of this show because the basic human suffering is incredibly hard to watch for pure entertainment. Every one of the serials I've seen to date show the human condition magnified 10 fold.
That the most downcast of all the characters is labeled a gold digger is pretty funny. TVS and Adi ( the Thakurs in general) have the ultimate control ( money, status, and apparently societal sanction to behave any way they choose with those deemed less human) and yet Sugni is a gold digger... AWESOME.
So because she chooses to want more, Her wants are of no significance and to try to achieve more is unacceptable. To date she has made one fatal mistake and that was trusting TVS so fully ( don't forget he set everything in motion the minute he decided to lie after finding out his wife was alive). Had he been honest at the beginning of this little saga most of what happened after could have been avoided and there would have been no show.
I thought the whole point was to show the plight of the Bedni. Which  under the best of circumstances seems horrific and under the worst a state of total helplessness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I haven't seen the precap. But if its twisting her arm, then that is definitely wrong. I do not want him to sink to Aditya's level of manhandling women.
The protest of Adini fans is of course expected. I remember when Aditya had slapped Amrita, I visited their thread to see their opinions and I could not believe my eyes when they were saying that she deserved it!!! Just for speaking the truth she deserved a slap. Just like when Vikram spoke the truth to Sugni she married Aditya.

Aditya even physically  threw Sugni out of the mansion earlier on. This was regarded as making Adini love story all the more sweeter when he fell in love with her because apparently hate-love stories are sooo romantic. But the truth is ADITYA  has a history of violence against women so I don't know what the big hoopla is about Vikram twisting her arm.
Right now, Vikram is upset with Sugni so he is being out of character by doing that. Of course, since the CVs want to show Vikram in bad light they might continue to show him being violent towards Sugni. But then again what did she expect when she married his nephew???

when Aditya threw her out , are you sure it was a phycical violence...? yes he dragged her to the out door...but as i remember ,Sugni was not physicaly hurt...she got hurt there from his insulting words...

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Ulakmini: Yes that was physical violence. He literally dragged her out of the house. And the hurt from his words would be emotional abuse.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12lidvinlikarsh

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
were was morals when adi was slapping amrita. relations being broken to form illegal ones no body had nothing to say but now issues are being raised oh please. what aint good for the goose aint good for the ganger

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12lidvinlikarsh

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
think vikram as a possessive lover who just lost his love to another. i dont want vicky to.be saint and accept the reality and go ahaed. vicky in his stands not wrong at all. love is most powerful emotion. when it the form hate it get more power.

razor12seemasrcroziaxxlidvinpankhudi_TiaRa

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Even i didn't like TVS touching sugni the bedni but he was right when he had left there was no need for them to search for them. They instigate him to do wrong. Now also they could have left the haveli and started a new life somewhere are they kids that if TVS say they have to stay behind. Adi seriously has no guts.

This is just the beginning. CV's are totally going to destroy TVS character to give rise of Mahan ADI in sugni eyes and their love story to develop and to catch new eyeballs who are unaware of the past episodes.

Edited by lidvin - 09 November 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12babygirl198722

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.