Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swapna258

swapna258

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Adini betrayed vikram & fans.
suguni is acheater ,characterless ans ettccc
in the precap vikram touched another man wife?
how to defend?
adini cheated thats why he is taking this kind of revenge ?
ok .iam  very g=happy this kinds of answers. this kind answers tells ur reallity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to touch/beat another man wife" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananthi.shankar

ananthi.shankar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
s me too think the same that is very bad why they are showing such a thingLOL

razor12

razor12

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Afterall that is the goal of CVs to show Vikram as villian in order to turn AdNi as mahaan.

You expect him to do Aarthi of Adni after all that they had put him through? He only touched Sugni did not steal his mama's girl friend.

I know someone will be eager to post this kind of question today. Ek bahana tho mila ab Vicky ko galath saabith karne key liye. Bravo!! 

Edited by razor12 - 08 November 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirindianstargyulmuktha_cutelidvinbabygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINee-rupa-RamanRKRaghav4Upankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna258

Adini betrayed vikram & fans.
suguni is acheater ,characterless ans ettccc
in the precap vikram touched another man wife?
how to defend?
adini cheated thats why he is taking this kind of revenge ?
ok .iam  very g=happy this kinds of answers. this kind answers tells ur reallity.

When Adi hit Amrita his own fiance then where was your concern. Adi cheated his own mama whom he considered father figure. he was witness of his pain,hurt of losing Sugani. He also knows his mami's reality that she is gold digger, instead of saving his mama's life, he got married to Sugani.  so please don't call him saint

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12gaayikababygirl198722lidvinwhitewitchJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-KhatamKahani

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
wow good to see u posting now...

why didnt u all post when she was his girlfriend ?? why ?? when she was stealing adi from amrita ? why now ? if this is wrong that is wrong too.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuterazor12preetielidvinJulieDVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRa

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hurting a woman good or not by character is not nice I think.
No use of using the hand they could have talked only though using the most bitter word...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12gaayikalidvinJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I agree with you ./.. well i wont wish even enemy get woman in his life like sugni .. !!!

Sorry to say but some times woman can turn man into that .. vikram WAS not like that but sugni made him into this and the cruel thing was marrying his nephew and living at his own home
near him.

why didnt any fan have objection when adi slap amrita ?? or throw sugni out ? wasn't it violence against woman?

wasnt amrita a woman ?? wasnt sugni a woman then ? reva attacking vikram with vases and trying to kill him was it okay ? violence against man is okay ?

aNY Ways CV made this show showing us SOLVE YOUR problems this way

Edited by ronshaan - 09 November 2012 at 12:36am

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cutegaayikalidvinJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-

razor12

razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@KajAnj - I second your point. This is a conspiracy from CV side to show Vikram as bad. If not how will the viewers look upon Adi as a hero?

Anyways, I very dearly wish Vikram in future will stop using his muscle power and put his brain power to work. He just now swallowed the bitter pill, so, this one act is excused from my side.

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrlidvinJulieDForeverSHINee-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.