India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

is this all abhay 's trap ??

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
hi , yesterday the way abhay was saying dat siddhi ll remarry again but not him but the person she loves ...but i feel abhay isnt being genuine ...it seems like a plan on his part to take revenge from sinal...or even if he does want sinal to remarry ..sulekha is there na she ll surely brain wash him ...nd now wen richa also knows the entire truth i am fearing for the worst now ...Deadkunal shuldnt have told her he knows her entire truth ...apne pair par hi kuladhi mar li...
getting very negative vibes ...very very tough times ahread for sinal...coutrsely the soo caled gold medalist himself Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaHitchHiker_

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
this time abhay trap last time rohit was they.
who will trap richa.
Cv don't know.
What they doing SINAL.

Edited by san_bsp020 - 08 November 2012 at 8:47pm

sedzidasavariya

thetigerG Senior Member
thetigerG
thetigerG

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
i think too...bt positive only happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldipika

hi , yesterday the way abhay was saying dat siddhi ll remarry again but not him but the person she loves ...but i feel abhay isnt being genuine ...it seems like a plan on his part to take revenge from sinal...or even if he does want sinal to remarry ..sulekha is there na she ll surely brain wash him ...nd now wen richa also knows the entire truth i am fearing for the worst now ...Deadkunal shuldnt have told her he knows her entire truth ...apne pair par hi kuladhi mar li...
getting very negative vibes ...very very tough times ahread for sinal...coutrsely the soo caled gold medalist himself Angry

Even i have the same feeling coz it's not so easy for him to accept the truth and loose Siddhi & Anand (especially Anand). I guess he is plotting against SiNal & try to get married to Siddhi, anyways which is not going to happen & result in SiNal re-marriage.
jojoyce Senior Member
jojoyce
jojoyce

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Be positive guys. I have only fear abt RDead. What will be her next plan.

divra4savariya

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Dipika.. he wanted Sid to be happy but obviously he was hurting.. so, you can't just expect him to act like he is extremely happy with the decision of getting sinal remarried. 

Like I have been saying several times, Abhay is a nice guy.. he cannot see his loved ones suffer.. that includes Anand and Sid. I felt what he said was genuine and also that he was hurting when he was trying to convince himself that he will be happy. I never felt Abahy would turn completely negative considering his nature.. he is by nature a very good person.. but his fatherly love for Anand could have made him a bit negative.. but he would at the end become positive. This is what I always thought. He is not like R who gains pleasure by making others suffer.

And I also said before that I want Abhay to do Sid's Kanya daan and Sulekha to be her support system. They have taken care of her when everyone else left her alone.. they should become her family now and give her hand away to Kunal this time. I don't want Kapil or anyone else to do this. I will be so happy if this happens.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasjkksarah_singhsitammarainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hi

i feel at the end of the day abhay will end up doing the right thing, even if he gets brainwashed by richa and sureha. 

i believe he genuinely loves siddhi and Anand. it will be hard for him to let go but he wants they happiness

have always liked abhay and i hope cvs dont ruin him 

but if they is any re union of sinal they will be lot of drama before that

norzar

Radzyrainbowgirl

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i hope he remains positive as uptil nw there is humanity in him .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Go to top