Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At least show us that Aman dammit!!!

Sumuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

We all have been waiting to see Aman and at least show him dammit!!! And make him tha pair of Anjali and make our Arshi work together to bring them together! A good positive track!!!! But the focus has to be on Arshi!!!! Like how they bond and work together, like how it was shown during Payash wedding!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they already showed Aman.
Remember during Arnav's kidnapping track when Anjali was creating drama that where is Arnav??? Aakash suddenly asked why Aman didn't say anything??? Then Khushi said, no...He called me when I was going to airport or something like that he called me...They showed the person calling Khushi...That's Aman I think.
Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Keertiacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol...yeah they have to show Aman atleast once!!!
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think the new entry is perfect for Amans rolešŸ¤£ not our beloved Arnav. Arnav is only BARUN.
Sumuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SaraJL

I think they already showed Aman.
Remember during Arnav's kidnapping track when Anjali was creating drama that where is Arnav??? Aakash suddenly asked why Aman didn't say anything??? Then Khushi said, no...He called me when I was going to airport or something like that he called me...They showed the person calling Khushi...That's Aman I think.

Really? Dayum! How can I miss that but it was only for a minute or so right? i think it would be good if  they bring him back!
SaraJL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumuki

Really? Dayum! How can I miss that but it was only for a minute or so right? i think it would be good if  they bring him back!

Yes, for a minute whilst he was talking with Khushi, but they showed him sitting with other workers waiting for Arnav in London lol.
SaraJL thumbnail
LOL! I remember episodes number lol.
If I am not mistaken episode number 257  Aman called Khushi, and in 258 Akash wondered that why Aman didn't say anything then Khushi replied he called me+ other details lol. They showed the same guy from episode 255-257 lol.

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aman is the hawa ka jhonka: always felt, never seen...aur ab toh he never will be. 

Saare armaanon par paani pher diye. Hmph.