Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Urvashi not THAT TRANSPARENT quite a liar/schemer (Page 2)

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
urvashi niketan are the best players in this season till now...

they are very good in planning and making strategies...

vrujesh is also very calcualtive but his one negative is he bitches and idhar ki udhar...that what urvashi and nikks dint do till now...

yesterday nominations for cpataincy were - sana, rajeev and urvashi

sana thought she will get vote from ashka, dellu, vrujesh, sapna, and may be sidhu...but she we dint see her go to concince him...

this is where...nikku played his calculatiuve game with rajeev...
he told rajeev..now rest of the vote will go split so rajeev has backout and give chance to urvashi...bcose if urvashi is not the captain she has high chance for elimination nomination bcose the GMM and sapna will vote against her...

so they planned like if urvashi becomes captain...nikks, rajeev, mink, and urvashi can be in one team...and by captain nomination or power they can nominate other team member ...

this was their plan...so they rajeev said to urvashi that..and then only urvashi went dellu and said to vote for her...

dellu was saying sana to vote for rajeev...so urvashi knows that they wont make urvashi win so as a candidate she convinced with certain things...that we all know..sana cant handle the situation and how all are treating rajeev...she dint bitch or back stab any one...she only said why dellu give vot for her...

next when BB asked..sidhu gave vote for urvashi...so dellu wont say anything against sidhu in front of him..and found urvashi is leading in votes..so she cleverly took urvashi's name...if urvashi has the power of nominationg one for elimination..dellu easily escaped from that...now that sword is towards..sapna,ashka and sana...

and regarding urvashi give her vote to rajeev...bcose firstly this was thier plan..and secondly..i think none of the candidate can vote for themselves that's y she took rajeev's name...and of course who's better than dumb sana for the captains post...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

agreedvibhusharma78nanetaChatoyant.Super Koolyipee

nanda badgi Senior Member
nanda badgi
nanda badgi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Urvashi took rajeev's name because rajeev took her name  and it was already decided by niketan mink and rajeev that this time urvashi will be captain.  Her other  candidate was sana and I think  she wouldn't be her choice. When urvashi was  talking to delu  she was  telling her to vote for her so  I  didn't find anything wrong in  her approach. I have seen live feed also so may be my reaction  is different. In BB house equations change everyday but I like niketan urvashi delu vrajesh . Sidhuji  may be going out  so didn't count him. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bdasnanetaLScttNkapoor3Khushi.Super Koolyipee

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Candidates can vote for themselves for captaincy

that i dint know..ti dint see any one doing that...

last time also urvashi voted for ashka..ashka voted for urvashi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nanetaLScttSuper KoolyipeeTony_StraK786

nanda badgi Senior Member
nanda badgi
nanda badgi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Why would she do it when she is already winning . If she voted for herself  how many posts will be there calling her this and that.. We have a very diff opinion  I  am just saying for me she did well and I still like her.i guess that's the fun part of this game . Different reactions for same action and we are not even in BB house .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nanetaLScttShayu.Nkapoor3Super Koolyipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index