Urvashi not THAT TRANSPARENT quite a liar/schemer

Posted: 11 years ago
Please don't label me as of anyone's fan or enemy in BB (I only support Sidhu Ji) ... I like Urvashi and always said good things about her, but her antics in Captainship funda put me off as far as her "transparency" is concerned which all of us praise time & again.

*She clearly stated while having a walk with Delnaz that she wants to be a captain. Not only this, she also gave reasons to Dellu that why Niketan and especially Rajev are NOT good enough for captaincy with reasons like "rajev ki baat koi nahi sunta ...he is nonserious... not good choice etc etc"

*In front of all she totally changed her stance about Rajev, she not only gave vote to Rajev (to be good in everyone's eyes) but even go ahead to an extent to give valid reasons for him to deserved to be a captain, and how she fully supports him with reasons given by her, while stated totally different thing in private to Delnaz, and convincing her as much as she could to not made Rajev the captain.

*Again she was bitching against Rajev to her female friends outside and how he never deserved to be a captain with reasons, but when Rajev suddenly came out in the garden area, she again started praising Rajev and how she so truly wanted him to be the new captain of house.

I mean what the hell lady. We all are supporting your honesty, transparency and "jo dil may woh muu paey" antics, but u have proven exactly the opposite to your unbiased supporters.

Just chillana, zor zor say bolna aur aggressive behavior dekhaana, sachcha honest & transparent honay ki nishani nahi.
I know its a game, but yeh aisa hee game hai keh khel kehl may real personality shades baahar aate rehtay hain... so for me "just a game" is not a good excuse for Urvi's unexpected behavior.

Frankly, over the last few days I found her quite cunning, manipulative, opportunistic, scheming and too greedy to win the show and to get all privileges inside the house (hurr "game jeetna mere liye important nahi" bhaashans... huh).

Please don't label me a sapna fan (as I am not) or anything like that as I am not. I still like Urvashi, but could not help but state these incidents which all of us have seen ourselves on the show, and also in live telecast.

Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
I salute any member playing a game in the house, even if it is a bad game... because this a mind game.. please keep this in mind.. i respect sidhuji and his principles but this game is just not for him...this is a mind game for money..you have to manipulate and play in order to survive..This game is survival of the fittest, which means using ur brainEdited by desi344 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by desi344

I salute any member playing a game in the house, even if it is a bad game... because this a mind game.. please keep this in mind.. i respect sidhuji and his principles but this game is just not for him...this is a mind game for money..you have to manipulate and play in order to survive..This game is survival of the fittest, which means using ur brain

There is a vast difference between using your MIND and becoming nasty, greedy, dual faced and on top of that hypocritical to win the show in negative ways.

MIND GAMED are NOT related to hypocrisy and negativity only, they can be played in a very positive way too  for your gain, without damaging your core & basic human values.
Atleast don't be a hypocrite and a bad example "mind game" kay chakkar may.
There r so many better & respected ways too to play the mind games and win the show.

😊
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Housemates are actually scared of Urvashi.😆
she is very Harsh along with her facial expressions when she fights (Typical fisheman's wife kind).

Originally posted by tanya.91

There is a vast difference between using your MIND and becoming nasty, greedy, dual faced and on top of that hypocritical to win the show in negative ways.

MIND GAMED are NOT related to hypocrisy and negativity only, they can be played in a very positive way too  for your gain, without damaging your core & basic human values.
Atleast don't be a hypocrite and a bad example "mind game" kay chakkar may.
There r so many better & respected ways too to play the mind games and win the show.

😊

This is mind game definition (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mind+games):

2.mind game - deliberate actions of calculated psychological manipulation intended to intimidate or confuse (usually for competitive advantage)mind game - deliberate actions of calculated psychological manipulation intended to intimidate or confuse (usually for competitive advantage); 
manipulationuse - exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage; "his manipulation of his friends was scandalous"

mind games includes absolutely anything including hyprocrisy, greediness, dual face becaus mind game is using smartness for a gain...mind game is not supposed to be positive lol it is supposed to be devious. I am sorry but ur definition of mind game is too angelic and not a correct definition  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by desi344 - 11 years ago

This is mind game definition (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mind+games):

2.mind game - deliberate actions of calculated psychological manipulation intended to intimidate or confuse (usually for competitive advantage)mind game - deliberate actions of calculated psychological manipulation intended to intimidate or confuse (usually for competitive advantage); 
manipulationuse - exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage; "his manipulation of his friends was scandalous"

mind games includes absolutely anything including hyprocrisy, greediness, dual face becaus mind game is using smartness for a gain...mind game is not supposed to be positive lol it is supposed to be devious. I am sorry but ur definition of mind game is too angelic and not a correct definition  ðŸ˜Š

Well, thank u for the effort to paste the web definitions of MIND GAMES here 😆 but that was not required imo as everyone has different set of ethics and values so the definition of mind games will be different for anyone... a definition from www world of an individual cannot be a set rule for all.

Most importantly I have the full right to give my opinion about a housemate, and I strongly believe on it... also when we talk about mind games, we have certain human values that we can't ignored just with an excuse of the word mind games.

For me the definition of mind games is not negativity, especially not as an exclusive ingredient of mind games.

so thanks for the www definitions... but no thanks
😉
Originally posted by tanya.91

Well, thank u for the effort to paste the web definitions of MIND GAMES here 😆 but that was not required imo as everyone has different set of ethics and values so the definition of mind games will be different for anyone... a definition from www world of an individual cannot be a set rule for all.

Most importantly I have the full right to give my opinion about a housemate, and I strongly believe on it... also when we talk about mind games, we have certain human values that we can't ignored just with an excuse of the word mind games.

For me the definition of mind games is not negativity, especially not as an exclusive ingredient of mind games.

so thanks for the www definitions... but no thanks
😉

Mind game word is negative...you cannot associate the word positive with it because they have very contrast meanings. You are entitled to your opinion about anyone or anything but you know but you know you can't get honey from a cow, you will only get milk lol. You are watching a show that survives on controversies, mind games, hypocrisy etc which is evident every season and this is your second season in this forum so you prolly love the show/game and it's format but write hate posts against housemates that are doing what the game requires them to do and that is play mind games. Its do or die situation in the game..if u want to survive in the game you have to play a smart and devious game for the reward...as for your definition then i can call water "milk" but do you think that would be right? Words are used to express your selves not to make your own definitions about them becaue if everybody made their own definitions no one would be able to understand each other. 
Yes urvashi is playing a game, however her game is far more transparent than sapna's!! Also offcourse she will choose Rajeev, as he chose her, that caused her to change her mind

Mind game word is negative...you cannot associate the word positive with it because they have very contrast meanings. You are entitled to your opinion about anyone or anything but you know but you know you can't get honey from a cow, you will only get milk lol. You are watching a show that survives on controversies, mind games, hypocrisy etc which is evident every season and this is your second season in this forum so you prolly love the show/game and it's format but write hate posts against housemates that are doing what the game requires them to do and that is play mind games. Its do or die situation in the game..if u want to survive in the game you have to play a smart and devious game for the reward...as for your definition then i can call water "milk" but do you think that would be right? Words are used to express your selves not to make your own definitions about them becaue if everybody made their own definitions no one would be able to understand each other. 

Please do NOT think way too much into my post and try to do its post martem 😆
and kindly dont ASSUME things

1. it is NOT a HATE THREAD as u PERCEIVED .. I am not against urvashi but this act of hers... u can even see my name in he AT, but stating something negative that u see in a show cannot be called a hate thread

2. Its not about milking shilking anything as u thought... also my main emphasis is not on the world MIND GAMES but I stated that its a game show which should be played fairly even though if one is using his/hr mind...

and plz no more arguments on my thread and its intentions...
I don't really enjoy going into circles with members on IF

-peace-
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Yes urvashi is playing a game, however her game is far more transparent than sapna's!! Also offcourse she will choose Rajeev, as he chose her, that caused her to change her mind

as requested, please don't turn this thread into a Sapna thread as there r many already on the forum. There is no need of comparison as the thread does not ask for it.
My only intention is to discuss Urvaashi's PARTICULAR (not her in totality) act during captaincy.
Not bringing all sorts of issues & comparisons to a thread and limit it to its original content only will help avoiding many fights & unnecessary irritating arguments that we come across every day at many forums of IF.