Biased moderators - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i had to come here b/c my friend told me what is going on. this is not right. how can a mod give warning level if you say you don't like an actor/actress😕 i have never seen anyone get warning level just b/c their choice does not match with someone else's choice. to keep one fan happy they are giving warning levels to those who said they don't like the actor is not the right decision. so many people like SRK and so many people like salman khan so if someone says they don't like SRK will they get warning level to😳 a request to the mod please rethink about what you did and if it is incorrect then correct the problem. don't be bias b/c it does not suit the mods. if you cannot do your job without being in favor of someone then give the job to someone else who can do the right things without being bias. 
I dint see any bashing in the thread. If saying you dont like a particular actor is considered bashing then please dont call it an open forum call it a temple where only devotees can drool over their favourite. The mods of particular forums are really unbiased when it comes to their demigod even a single line against him is a wl/ban.

Take down the 20% wl. Totally unfair 😡.
That's not right for moderators to be biased like that. You should try talking to the CM for that forum's shows. They might be able to better help you or talk to a GM. They have more power to investigate the situation.

I have seen too many people get attacked by biased moderators, and it's really not fair. It should not be taken lightly.
Originally posted by Dr3viL.

Haha you got a warning level increase.. Who cares though Chilli? It makes e-life interesting ;) at the end of the day you have got to be a pretty depressed person in real life if you get kicks out of giving warning increases out .. Even if the person deserves it. It's such a lame concept.. If you can't pm the person prior to WL increase to talk about your concern then you are retarded and lack common sense.

And really Chilli.. What do you expect when you give t**sers in real life a warning button in e-life?

Then you get those mods from countries that are disciplined by corrupt police officers.. And have a crappy life and need to jerk off using the warning button at the same time ...And they don't know any better so you can't really blame them .. 😆

OMGGG.. How are you here..😕

I guess thanks for posting here..

more than my WL raise I care about the bias behaviour here.. viewbies are not supposed to do that.. my only concern

What you got a Warning? For what? That stupid thread where you only said that you don't like KSG? This is stupid. Oh Wow so here goes are freedom of speech. why don't the rename that section to KSG TEMPLE, non devotees strictly prohibited😵And why don't the administrators think twice before appointing some vindictive high school teenage gals to moderate a section? This is highly disappointing.
I didn't find anything wrong with your post. WArning level is unfair i feel. Strange. BW mods are more better i think, everyday ppl are arguing disagreeing but they keep threads open bc its a discussion forum at the end of the day, we have the right to saw if we like or dislike someone without getting overboard.
Whatever these Buncha gober fans do, we could care less. However if gober love can impair their judgement then I say throw such morally deviant folks out of the Dev team!
Originally posted by Dr3viL.

😆 Hopefully it will rain chicken briyani too and .. Actually hopefully it will rain fairy floss .. Yumm yumm

Bukad.😆
Hello,

If you have a problem regarding QH's DT or the warning you recieved, please PM me so that we can discuss it. I believe Shifali had already suggested that you PM either myself or Shruti and sort it out so I don't understand the need to post here and complain when it could be resolved via PM.

-Ravjot
edit

Just take down CM's 20% warning
Edited by chocobear - 11 years ago