Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so I wanna ask a question.. are moderators supposed to be bias? Why was I given a WL raise of 20% just because I said I donot like KSG and the mods and all the forum members do?

go through this topic anyone and tell me where have I bashed him?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3278663&PID=68991411

This totally unfair and unjust.. Mods are not supposed to be bias..
I cannot sit and praise a person I don't like here for millions of hours others are free to do so I never restricted them.. so then the others have no right to restrict me if I criticize a certain celebrity..

If the viwebie/mod has personal grudges with me just because I don't like their favs it's not my problem..

that WL from my account should be taken off.. this is extreme bias being done over here
and I'm sorry if anyone finds it offensive but such members shouldn't be choosen for viewbie/Mod positions
WTH is wrong with some Mods of the forum. I hate when mods use their discretion or bias to judge a member of this forum. Just cuz someone does not like someone or criticize that person, doesn't mean he or she should be awarded with a warning. I mean it's a public platform but it seems more like a "adda" run by fangirls who are ready 24/7 with their swords if anyone has anything negative to say about their so called DemiGod. This is indeed very nauseating to hear of such blatant bias. What happened to freedom of speech which gets suppressed time and again by some blind followers of some wanna be star. Please spare us from the horror and make this platform equal for all.

Hulla Bol to equality and fairness and please remove WL of TM who wasn't at fault !!!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Moderators do not bloody own this website. Just cause they're fan of some D grade television chimpanzee, that does not warrant them to impair their objectivity. 

I challenge the selection criteria of such partial moderators. Oh yep before cross questioning my right to challenge, I can tell you that you're talking to a professionally qualified chartered accountant who understands the roots of objectivity and Independence of mind.

Take down her WL immediately!
yeaahh I get the viewbie is hurt maybe because we have had issues in the past for which she decided not to give me a WL raise but now just because I said I don't like KSG and he can't dance she decided that I'm mocking him and gave me a WL raise..

and Pleaseee stop giving me the you're a part of DT bhashan.. the one who raised my WL is a part of DT too.. isn't he/she bias.. then why the expectation from me?

you love your DT tag too much take it away from me I don't want it if it takes away my freedom of speech.. I will stick to my stand that I did not bash him and this WL should be taken off.. If I'm at fault please note it out.. I'm not going to sit here and be treated unfairly.. period

Rename the forum KSG fan club.. if this is how it's going to be.. since this is India-forums we can criticize, drool, worship whatever.. unless people are being paid to defend him 24/7 I guess not..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
It seems some mods & viewbies of qubool hai forum r blind fans of KSG.

Dev team you can check that thread link which TM posted,she never bashed KSG or used any foul words...then why she got 20% WL increase?

I thought in IF members r free to express their views,but if mods of particular forum r biased,then how we r supposed to express our views without worrying abt WL increase?

I request to Dev team to look into this matter & remove the 20% WL increase of TM.

Halla Bol...
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

yeaahh I get the viewbie is hurt maybe because we have had issues in the past for which she decided not to give me a WL raise but now just because I said I don't like KSG and he can't dance she decided that I'm mocking him and gave me a WL raise..

and Pleaseee stop giving me the you're a part of DT bhashan.. the one who raised my WL is a part of DT too.. isn't he/she bias.. then why the expectation from me?

you love your DT tag too much take it away from me I don't want it if it takes away my freedom of speech.. I will stick to my stand that I did not bash him and this WL should be taken off.. If I'm at fault please note it out.. I'm going to sit here and be treated unfairly.. period

I say f**kkk  Karan Singh Gober and Home wrecker Jennifer Winget.

I say Gober's a worthless chisel monkey who swaps his partners like a tv channel

I say Piglet will remain a home wrecker

I wish all the bad and harm fall upon them for what they did to poor Shraddha..

Can you Ban me? Go ahead.  I challenge you.  

PS
An IP ban wouldn't do any better. I own an Internet connection company,having access to thousands of IPs..  There's only little your "virtual" power could do. 

Take the damn 20 WL off.
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Come on Mods, be fair and judge right. Everyone has equal rights and freedom and they should be able to express it as long as members do not get personal with each other. And the irony is that we might have criticized or bashed KSG but the members of QH forum got personal with us and called us "Loney" "hater" "mocked my DP" and the list goes on.

Why such double standard. We respect fangirls opinion and never question them or ask them not to like so and so Celeb so why do we anti-so and so get so much restriction. We do not have to like everyone who has a huge line up of blind followers.
Hopefully Aahana will help you out Pallo!!🤗 
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Hopefully Aahana will help you out Pallo!!🤗 

Thank You Somy..🤗
Having been on the receiving end of WLs from Mods who were very biased, I totally get you. I'm with you Pallo!🤗 People need to legit grow up and learn to accept the fact for once that there may be differing opinions, likes, and dislikes in the world. Shocking, I know! But seriously, grow up! I really don't understand why immature people are put in a position of power anyway. Ridiculous!