Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Biased moderators

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Okay so I wanna ask a question.. are moderators supposed to be bias? Why was I given a WL raise of 20% just because I said I donot like KSG and the mods and all the forum members do?

go through this topic anyone and tell me where have I bashed him?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3278663&PID=68991411

This totally unfair and unjust.. Mods are not supposed to be bias..
I cannot sit and praise a person I don't like here for millions of hours others are free to do so I never restricted them.. so then the others have no right to restrict me if I criticize a certain celebrity..

If the viwebie/mod has personal grudges with me just because I don't like their favs it's not my problem..

that WL from my account should be taken off.. this is extreme bias being done over here
and I'm sorry if anyone finds it offensive but such members shouldn't be choosen for viewbie/Mod positions

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyEl_Doradosarasingh86ana1Omnipotence-allizwell-docnussPentaminous.nishu786-Chandramukhi-shamilSuper.Psycho_Magical_KaShNope123oblivious.bambogli--Udhay---Eris-OmnipotenceZaxotulipbaby53_dkmystery_nikita_88ruky786-x-Reshu-x-pinkisluv91iTangled_25WrackspurtHowlariousSaranghaerechus

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyEl_Doradochocobear-BreezyGirl-OmnipotenceshamilSuper.Psycho_nishu786-x-Reshu-x--MakhanMalaai-tulipbaby53_dkmystery_nikita_88pinkisluv91iTangled_25WrackspurtOmnipotenceZaxo--Udhay---Eris-Howlariousrechus.Shiva.

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyEl_Doradochocobeardocnuss-BreezyGirl-nishu786Magical_KaSh-Chandramukhi-nikita_88-MakhanMalaai-tulipbaby53-Eris-OmnipotenceZaxo-x-Reshu-x-_dkmystery_pinkisluv91iTangled_25WrackspurtHowlarious.Shiva.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
yeaahh I get the viewbie is hurt maybe because we have had issues in the past for which she decided not to give me a WL raise but now just because I said I don't like KSG and he can't dance she decided that I'm mocking him and gave me a WL raise..

and Pleaseee stop giving me the you're a part of DT bhashan.. the one who raised my WL is a part of DT too.. isn't he/she bias.. then why the expectation from me?

you love your DT tag too much take it away from me I don't want it if it takes away my freedom of speech.. I will stick to my stand that I did not bash him and this WL should be taken off.. If I'm at fault please note it out.. I'm not going to sit here and be treated unfairly.. period

Rename the forum KSG fan club.. if this is how it's going to be.. since this is India-forums we can criticize, drool, worship whatever.. unless people are being paid to defend him 24/7 I guess not..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 08 November 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyEl_DoradoOmnipotencenishu786Magical_KaShbambogli-Chandramukhi-ruky786nikita_88tulipbaby53OmnipotenceZaxo-Eris--x-Reshu-x-_dkmystery_pinkisluv91WrackspurtiTangled_25rechusHowlarious

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
It seems some mods & viewbies of qubool hai forum r blind fans of KSG.

Dev team you can check that thread link which TM posted,she never bashed KSG or used any foul words...then why she got 20% WL increase?

I thought in IF members r free to express their views,but if mods of particular forum r biased,then how we r supposed to express our views without worrying abt WL increase?

I request to Dev team to look into this matter & remove the 20% WL increase of TM.

Halla Bol...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyEl_DoradochocobearOmnipotenceSuper.Psycho_Magical_KaSh-Chandramukhi-nikita_88-MakhanMalaai--Eris--x-Reshu-x-pinkisluv91_dkmystery_iTangled_25Howlarious.Shiva.

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyEl_Doradochocobear-BreezyGirl-docnuss-allizwell-nishu786-Chandramukhi--MakhanMalaai-pinkisluv91-Eris-OmnipotenceZaxoHowlarious

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoyEl_DoradochocobearOmnipotence-allizwell-docnussnishu786-x-Reshu-x-pinkisluv91-Eris--MakhanMalaai-tulipbaby53nikita_88Howlariousrechus.Shiva.

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

handyboytoychocobearnishu786-Chandramukhi-tulipbaby53-MakhanMalaai-iTangled_25pinkisluv91-Eris-

Go to top