India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Responsibility given away!! (Page 2)

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Lovely post harini... Really It was a sweet treat for us to see urmi's shocked and Modis' relieved faces !!Wink Looks like urmi developed diabetes in this morning only !!! Before she was never thirsty or sweaty!!!Shocked

So next track is the on the job training for the modi bahus to take over the household responsibilities... Am sure that Rashi will mess up... or rather Urmi will do the honours ... No wonder Gopi was fuming in the ME promo!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Lovely post harini... Really It was a sweet treat for us to see urmi's shocked and Modis' relieved faces !!Wink Looks like urmi developed diabetes in this morning only !!! Before she was never thirsty or sweaty!!!Shocked

So next track is the on the job training for the modi bahus to take over the household responsibilities... Am sure that Rashi will mess up... or rather Urmi will do the honours ... No wonder Gopi was fuming in the ME promo!!!

Thanks Ponny!!Big smile 
Urmi developed Diabetes after hitting her head on the bed postROFL

I think the ME will be more Gopi-Rashi disagreements on things around Diwali with Rashi going for sastha, and Gopi for Diwali spiritWink Job training step 1 looks like a total failure as per the ME promoLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvswasthiNazimKiDewani

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Lovely PostTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by ani_gr

Harini... I loved it too.. as always fabulous post... Loved how they love Kokila.. they love her so much that if hse gets sick and if she needs to be on diet, every one in the family will eat the same thing..  how cute... Big smile
Then I loved the way how the responsibilities were given to Rashi... she discussing everything with Gopi as she is the badi  bahu... LOL.. Rashi has to take her approval for everything... awww that's cute.. Rashi ka chehra dekhne laayak tha...LOL
wow.. yea very good episode too.. Karma hit back Urmi...LOL.. with diabetes...Tongue

Thanks Gayathri.. You hit by the snow?Ouch Here is a hugHug

Today was all about family.. And right before Diwali too.. The Modi's make me want to hug my family back home with all the love they show Koki.. Awww..Embarrassed
What was hilarious was how Rashi thought she was given a lakh for personal useLOL Koki judged right and Rashi could not understand what Koki said in Shudh HindiROFL

The best part of that scene was Mota Bhabhi given Rashi a big book.. The catch in this situation is of course Gopi. She is sincere and has grown a little more worldly.. She has managed her own business.
It is time for Rashi to stop her KKs. Rashi will get caught. Her gawar cousin has come into her own nowTongue
Yea Harini.. the other day I told you that the storm did not come, but my  bad.. after few hours of that it was really bad.. but I made it home safely... power had gone again, but got back in few hours...LOL...Thank you Harini... AwwwHug
Aww that's cute.. yea the Modi family is really cute... haha.. Baa, Mota bhabi Koki and two immature kids ...WinkLOL...
Yea I loved Kokila's bhasha on this show...TongueLOL... it is soo good.. loll 
I know.. Gopi has come a long way.. Rashi needs to learn from her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Great post Harini.

It sure was an action packed episode. 

First time we got to see the nephew aunt relationship - both sitting and having tea discussing Kokila's health with Gopi wanting clarification. 

With the family's concern over Kokila and the doctor in on behalf of Ahem even Parag was in attendance.

What I could not understand was the need to have Urmila with her drama watching on the wayside. Someone should have told her to leave and rest in Rashi's room. However, it was not meant to be instead it heightened the tension in that scene. In the end the just desserts were served.

Kokila's tactic of handing responsibility was cleverly done. She has paid for Rashi's saree, what else will Rashi require now? 

In the case of Gopi, having done this before, she wants to fulfil her little dreams too of a big and happy Diwali celebration.

Go to top