Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kyun ke...virman ss part 5A pg 21 (Page 21)

JISNA. Groupbie
JISNA.
JISNA.

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
awesome update

jiss143 Newbie
jiss143
jiss143

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
superb story
lalmirch Goldie
lalmirch
lalmirch

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Eloow my Frds Kese ho Saab? Fit na gud acha ab Mai agayi hu new update k saath enjoy n comment                         

Part 5 A

Manvi quickly run to her room locked the door and she start crying badly Sitting on the floor she was hell scared she was crying her heart out why always this happens to her since childhood she was living a life like hell here now she got her brother and a bit of happiness but see again things turn wrong

Manvi' kyun kyun kyun ap hamesha mere Sath aesa karte ho kya bura kiya hai Maine Bachpan mein mamma papa ko chin liya phir kisi ka pyar Nai mila Lekin ek umeed mili bhaiya ki woh hi ek hai mere par ab phir se aap ne ye Saab kyun kyun please please Mai ye Saab nai seeh sakti please she yelled to god and cried whole night and then sleep there it self on the floor while crying

Next morning 9:00 am

Manvi woke up with the sound of her Ringing phone she saw the caller id it was her bhaiya she smile and pick the call

Manvi' helo bhaiya gudmorning

Dabbu' gudmorning angel kesi ho tum Saab Theek haina ghar pe kisi me kuch kaha toh nai he asked

Manvi' aree bhaiya Mai bilkul Theek hu ap bilkul tension maat lo aur ghr pe kuch nai hua

He relaxed

Dabbu' acha chal Mai Parso Ajauga aur Han tune job Kabse start Karni hai hai

Manvi' Kal se bhaiya Monday haina isiliye

Dabbu' chal ok apna khayal rakhna Mai baad mein phone karuga

Manvi' ok bhaiya love u bye take care

Dabbu' love u 2 bye

As she cut the call immegetly incident of yesterday start recalling in her mind she got very scared

Manvi' muje bhaiya ko bata dena chaiye kahi woh larka phir se agaya toh Nai Nai bhaiya jese hi wapis Ayege Mai unne batadugi she said to herself and closed her eyes but again her phone start ringing she looked at her called I'd it was some unknown number

Manvi' ye Kiska number hai she thought

But she pick the call to know who was it ?

Manvi' helo she said slowly

Virat on the other hand smile listening to her beautiful voice

Virat' gudmorning meri jaan

Listening to the persone manvi was shocked she didn't react for sometime so shocked so scared she immegetly recognise him

Virat on the other side smirked he knew what was her reaction would be shocked scared to hell

Virat' aree ab answer toh do gudmorning wish nai karogi muje Janeman he asked Sweety

Manvi was numb she didn't know what to do tears start making their way out of her eyes and she immegetly cut the call and hugged her knees and start sobbing

Virat on the other side was hell angry on her how dare she cut his call here he was dieing to here her voice dieing to talk 2 her and she is running away from him

Virat' manvi tumne acha nai kiya mera phone cut karke Mai toh sirf tumse gudmorning Sunna chahta tha par tum ab u have 2 pay for it I'm coming my baby ap muje Dekh kar hi gudmorning wish karna he smirked and drove his car

Manvi walk out of the washroom wearing simple patiala baby pink suit her hairs was still wet and she start adjusting her room

Virat' hey gorgeous he said while entering her room and locking the door

As manvi here a voice she turn and got the biggest shock of her life the same guy was standing in front her crossed arms and smirking she went numb her breath stopped a horror expression take over her beautiful and innocent face

Virat' itani shock maat ho muje toh laga tume pata hoga Mai Araha hu woh kya haina u didn't wish me gudmorning so Mai tumse woh Sunne bagair kaha rehsakta tha so isiliye here I am he said while walking throwed her and she the poor innocent soul walking backward

Virat saw a cupboard just behind her as she was walking without looking back he immegetly rush to her and hold her tightly by her slim waist and now he was standing with the wall behind him and holding manvi closer to him as his body was with the support of wall he rested his head with the wall for some seconds and the he looked at her same she was hell scared looking away from him he hold her more tightly from waist and pulled her throwed him and she in no time crushed into his hard chest her hands on his shoulders and face almost hidden in his chest

Virat remove his right hand from her waist and reach to her chin and lifted her face and there eyes meet the innocent eyes meet with his dark green dangerous eyes but she again looked away scared Virat came more close to her he reached to her ear and wispired

Virat' tumne ap tak muje gudmorning wish Nai kiya saying this he moved back

Manvi was again numb what should she do why this all happening to her she wanted to run away from him no she can't looking down

Manvi' ggg ...go ...good goodmorning she finally said

He smile and cupped her face softly in his hand and made her look at him he remove her wet hairs stand from her face

Virat' tume pata hai tum bhot khoobsurat lagrahi ho dil karraha hai tume yuhi bahoon mein le rakhu aur Sarii zindagi guzar jaye he said lovingly

Manvi' pl plee please aa aap ch ch chale jao pp ple please she said pleading him

His expressions turns from smiling to angry but he controlled his self and thought that it was enough of her pleading him to leave her getting hell scared now this was the time to make her understand that what she meant to him for god sake he loves her he can't live without her not even breath he took a deep breath and make her look at him cupping her face

Virat' manvi bas Karo why don't u understand that i love u Mai tumse bhot pyar karta hu I can't live without u forget living I can't even breath without u damn it mera dil meri Sanseen meri daarkhane meri zindagi mera pyar junoon Saab tum ho ..tum ho toh Saab hai aur agar tum Nai toh kuch b Nai manvi I love u badly madly deeply and completely he said passionately and rested his forehead with hers

Manvi was again lose of words she was so confused shock and much more listening to him she became more scared but somewhere in her heart a part of it was saying that to trust him give him a chance let him love u but again her fear take over her thoughts

Still joining his forehead with her he spoke

Virat' say something manvi I'm waiting he said passionately

Manvi was scared to say something but still she tried

Manvi' pl plee please ch cha chaa chale jj ja jaaiye she pleaded

And this was enough for him to lose his all sense and control he hold her from her shoulders harshly and she let out a little cry as he was hurting her by holding her so tightly

Virat' how dare u say that to me himat Kese hui tumhari muje kuch aesa Kahne ki he yelled at her and turn her face side way tightly closed her eyes and start sobbing

Virat' Jawab do muje Mai kuch puch raha hu tumse he shake her by shoulders more harshly Manvi was just crying eyes closed

He was getting more angry now he hated it when he don't get any answers

Virat' speak up dammit he shouted his loud voice not only scared her but also her soul and she start crying Loudly

As he listened her crying he at that same moment came to his actual sense he made her face him and saw her crying so badly scared he died at that same moment seeing her state her face was full of tears

Virat' manvi he called her name slowly she looked at him He lifted his hand and start wiping her tears lovingly

Manvi was again shocked she was so confused this guy was so confusing at time he will be caring loving understanding sweet and in a blink he would be angry short temper heartless monster so dangerous that her soul shiver

Virat' I'm so sorry jaan muje aese tumpe gussa Nai Hona chaiye tha I'm so sorry angel I love u a lot bas kabi kabi muje kuch b samaj nai ata Mai bas tumhare saath rehna chahta hu he said lovingly

Manvi looked at him and he smile at her

Virat' tum bas ab roona maat tumhare pass 1 week haina tum Araaam se Socho muje samjo phir muje haan mein answer dena aur phir hum hamesha saath hoge ok he said and kissed her forehead and left

Now that's it short I know but will soon update

Edited by lalmirch - 28 September 2013 at 5:49pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19DOLLY_SHARMAraniruthnidakhAYARLINhindujareddyvirkushNishiaroraaman-2qwerty012vishalfoolArjunKiAshinlvwithehmmbhgarimaksgianAsadZoyaILUluvmanatrashi246richa002lujeyn9Polo_spanamaaHuma0301manvilover18angleroopschandiniebindaaysha1989jia123sagar..BlueBird..Kareena1994Jannat94AennaJESNIAdevilaonmoonpink1_Padfoot_virmanfan013hangokFlowerHaterkulsum_virmanrasp_berrypreethisSyed695masaf59.Anastasia.niki795Duggukede

inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
That's like a psycho lover
I feel happy at the same time very sad for manvi.
Let's see what's to come ahead now! Something interesting for sure update soon and make it longer please. Thanks for the pm

JESNIA IF-Dazzler
JESNIA
JESNIA

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
awesome.
virat is really a angry -young-man.
loved the update.
thanks for pm.
continue soon.

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I like this virat
and Manvi is really scared from his act...
awesome update...wonderful update
waiting for next part
update soon and Thanx 4 the Pm

virmanxyz Goldie
virmanxyz
virmanxyz

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Virat love is hurting manvi he doesn't want to knew hr feelings all he want to possess hr update soon thanks fr pm
virmanfan013 IF-Rockerz
virmanfan013
virmanfan013

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
virat is seem like physco lover nai :p poor manvi ko kitna dara diya. Uff this is call dangerous ishq :p. Thanks for the pm font soon

Go to top