Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Here comes the sun!

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Yo homies...one word: CHILL!

A show is a show, is a show. 

Actors come and go all the time, so what?

Shows have series finales all the time...big deal...

Characters transform and run their course... who cares...

I'm reading some these posts and God Damn it, IF members sometimes I just feel like slapping you.  

Depressed?
Crying?
Begging?
HUNGER STRIKES?! 

Holy crap you guys need to tone it down A LOT!! Yes I get the fans are crazy but come on, this is just plain pathetic. 

Within the next two months another show will come and replace the place of this one. And everyone will move on! 

Look at the bright side, after this show ends everyone will get their lives back, especially those who lost it during this year and a half. 

As Dr Seuss so eloquently put it "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." 

Everyone just take a deep breathe and listen to this, and feel happy! 

Has there even been Official Confirmation or are all you just speculating based on tweets and crap?  
The saying never believe everything said on the internet, has never been more true than it is now.

Edited by Crazy_1001 - 09 November 2012 at 12:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swatsovidya.sanjaynorolimAmritsari.JugninonasiipkkndfanforevahighonshowsNishitarao

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
No SobtiCryNo show!
No SobtiCryNo show!

No SobtiCryNo show!
No SobtiCryNo show!
No SobtiCryNo show!
No SobtiCryNo show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumon

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I agree with you crying,depressed.etc.,etc.,...but all happened after SARUN came and went breathless...like the dialog from the show itself...the how's dialogues, cast,story is everyone of us...even they r other shows been or going to...but Arshi is unique no one ever can. Compete like this ever...look at the forum I bet millions r  feeling bad...this is bashing a fan based heart speaking out who was never ever attached to any actor or fictional character...

Tanumon

habiba2073 Senior Member
habiba2073
habiba2073

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
The sadness is not about the end of the show but the destruction of the show. We are happy to accept the ending in a good note if Barun is really leaving but if the PH wants to run the show by replacing Barun then it's a disaster and we are against it. How can they destroy the epic love story we all loved and how can be any other love can be impressive then ARSHI love? They already tried to show crack in ARSHI love by bringing Shit-all track and now thinking of easing Barun! That's where we are sad not for the ending of the show. If the show ends with lovely ARSHI scene without any misunderstanding then I am happy to accept it whole heartedly and so will the other fans.

Crazy_1001

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Bahahahaha! 

Virtual thappads FTW!

LOL

Crazy_1001

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
You said it! 

Crazy_1001

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

No SobtiCryNo show!
No SobtiCryNo show!

No SobtiCryNo show!
No SobtiCryNo show!
No SobtiCryNo show!
No SobtiCryNo show!

The show DOES go on, even without the main lead believe it or not. You'l ge used to it in a couple of weeks...

Originally posted by Venma

I agree with you crying,depressed.etc.,etc.,...but all happened after SARUN came and went breathless...like the dialog from the show itself...the how's dialogues, cast,story is everyone of us...even they r other shows been or going to...but Arshi is unique no one ever can. Compete like this ever...look at the forum I bet millions r  feeling bad...this is bashing a fan based heart speaking out who was never ever attached to any actor or fictional character...

The people on here are obessed fan girls, and it irks me to the point of no return! I never understood how a person can start to merge reality and fiction together that they get SO upset! 

Edited by Crazy_1001 - 09 November 2012 at 12:13am
Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by habiba2073

The sadness is not about the end of the show but the destruction of the show. We are happy to accept the ending in a good note if Barun is really leaving but if the PH wants to run the show by replacing Barun then it's a disaster and we are against it. How can they destroy the epic love story we all loved and how can be any other love can be impressive then ARSHI love? They already tried to show crack in ARSHI love by bringing Shit-all track and now thinking of easing Barun! That's where we are sad not for the ending of the show. If the show ends with lovely ARSHI scene without any misunderstanding then I am happy to accept it whole heartedly and so will the other fans.

I have no idea whats going on in the show atm :) haven't watched it for a week, Im assuming its nothing that the fans like ? well even is they replace Barun Sobti the show will go on, people will eventually warm up to the new actor. 

Originally posted by nonasi

Bahahahaha! 

Virtual thappads FTW!

LOL

If only that was possible, this whole forum save a couple of people would get several slaps from me. But right now Im mentally doing it Big smile
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Thumbs Up
You said it! 

Thanks, venting my frustration after observing this forum for a couple of hours. 

Edited by Crazy_1001 - 09 November 2012 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishitaraononasi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top