Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My two superstars (Page 5)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Ms stunner!(hope u wont mind me calling u dat) Trust me u r popular;-):-P..u follow balh since day 1 n sad u dint visit here frequently bfore.but better late than never.luvd ur posts on raya milan n ram pihu scene.see,i remember dem so well.glad i cud echo ur sentiments on last nite's epi.lukin frwrd to many posts frm u.:-):-D

Aditi...thnx for the sweet tag bt call me Nikki plz..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n aww u remember my topics too???gr8...ClapClap...

n yes u indeed echoed my feelings..tabhi toh i commented straight away aftr readin ur post...HugHugHug...

PS :  rite nw u follow vich shows?only BALH?...u can reply to this via pm...we will chat there..LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_34

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
yap u have nailed it perfectly RaShi is indeed rockstar yaar... then have maters in terms of acting n expressions... awesome... yap i even love the thing when Priya object with her name... frount of Kapur with U ... hopw they cahnged it in Kappor very soon... n why is not Neha's name there she is also partner...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_34Nikki_Titli

joohi5ifyy Senior Member
joohi5ifyy
joohi5ifyy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Liked it...Good to read

aditi_34

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

yap u have nailed it perfectly RaShi is indeed rockstar yaar... then have maters in terms of acting n expressions... awesome... yap i even love the thing when Priya object with her name... frount of Kapur with U ... hopw they cahnged it in Kappor very soon... n why is not Neha's name there she is also partner...
thnx for comenting leena! Wen pk objected abt d name,i was jumping vid joy.reminded of my gyan on metromasti article of nt jumping to gun on reading an article or promo.neha shud hav been there,but gues she was addressing more imp issues n it was gud.

leena04

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joohi5ifyy

Liked it...Good to read

thnx :-):-)
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

leena same q even neha is partner na she said she is gonna handle the cafe then it shud hav been books & beans priya n neha enterprises na

leena04

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@ 1itida7
I couldn't agree with u more, what a perfect blend of emotion and nostalgia, the episode was perfect to end the week, the name mishap really hurt the hubby, and he couldn't bare that, knowing the mail exchange truth left him dumbstruck, and Priya who wanted her family to be with her actually found that in real sense, her lill princess and dearest hubby, what more she wants from life, expressing her gratitude in triple thank u was awesome, but what nailed the episode was both longing for one another but cannot overcome their ego and anger.
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

thnx for comenting leena! Wen pk objected abt d name,i was jumping vid joy.reminded of my gyan on metromasti article of nt jumping to gun on reading an article or promo.neha shud hav been there,but gues she was addressing more imp issues n it was gud.

ur welcome fiza i was even happy she is still considering her self as Kappor not more Sharma now... Clap the excuses which Rajat give for this i m not at all convinced with it...Ouch if Kady was confused she could call Priya n ask Ouch but i guess all this done by Rajat only... as he is assuming she is single mother now...Angry & i m not asking Neha's presence i knwo abt that  but abt  her name not in board along with Priya & Rajat Confused

Go to top