India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My two superstars

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Here gone another thursday leaving us thirsty.what a befitting finale to i would say the best week in balh's season 2.And the two superstars of last night's show were none other than our very own ram n priya. Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor:A big thanks to you for proving me right when i defended you two days ago.The disappointment on your face on learning that the family wont be with you on your special day was too good.The dropping down of your face on seeing the board was fantastic.Your instant disapproval of SHARMA tag,just shows your longing to be Kapoor. My PRK is back! Checking out of time and commanding tone to know the reason for arriving late was awesome.Her eyes welled up on seeing the card and a triple thank you were to die for. What emotions! The first coffee to hubby just showed he owns the first spot in her life.Balh book is special b'coz ram gave it to you.And finally the joy and delight to know the complete anjaan picture was just fantastic.Blend of emotions of surprise and profound love.Only ST could nail it.And the last part of the revelation of mail exchange was just vow!! My fodder for weekend.                                           Mr. Ram Kapoor: when you know that my eyes just search you on my t.v.screen when that clock strikes 10:30,then why do you come so late.But whoa your entry with your angel reminded me of your first meeting with her.He brought a card for her,awww!.The pain on seeing her name,different to yours was soo evident.What sarcasm and jealousy in the last scene.OMG! You just clean bowled the best buddy yaar..loved it. Ram conquered the last part.And finally the display of emotions on learning the mail exchange truth was priceless.I love you even more.Made me nostalgic of the bathroom convo realisation.Only if things were right,we would have got a hug.sigh!!! RK n ST were true superstars yesterday.clearly showed that they are the masters of the trade.Dumdaar guruvaar it was!! Loved it..:-):-) Thank you cvs.

Edited by 1itida7 - 08 November 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiAnu Shriramnirupamaksaranyakanchanranmarbalhfan4everfarwasnehajanardanaMahaalwayscoolkaparikh1OnePiecelalmadhuTaniya20SriBAnnthewjakther7LumosxXIheartRayaXxcloud121leena04Mani-RKjineejiggsNikki_Titli

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for today's epi to be uploaded. Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_34

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post 

aditi_34

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
U hav said it all. Smile. A fitting end 2 one of our best weeks. Ram & Priya rocked . v saw  Priya,s husband yes'day.No mu about her but he knows what rajat is up to. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4everjoohi5ifyyaditi_34

cloud121 IF-Rockerz
cloud121
cloud121

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode...Ram ji kuch jal raha h... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4everjoohi5ifyyaditi_34jineejiggs

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahesh78

Eagerly waiting for today's epi to be uploaded. Thanks for the update.
it was one amazing episode.do watch it.like to know ur views later.
aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Wonderful post
thanks! It was indeed one wonderful episode.raya in full element!
aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

U hav said it all.Smile. A fitting end 2 one of our best weeks. Ram & Priya rocked . v saw Priya,s husband yes'day.No mu about her but he knows what rajat is up to.
yeah! We saw pk's hubby yesterday.our teddy cupid knows everything abt rajat n priya.very small room for mu's.jealousy it was coupled with discomfort n hurt with name issue.thank god pk had objected to it before.

Annthew

Go to top