India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How to wean off from IPKKND&IF

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Addicted like a maniac on IF from last night USA...haven't eaten well...didn't go out ...ordered pizza for kids...hubby will come no cooking...how to wean an get back to normal life...this pain is so depressed and not willing to put my mind on anything...

GUYS ANY IDEAS TO WEAN FROM THE PRESENT SITUATION????
HOW R ALL OF U COPING UP?...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143arshi_forever9SumukiSaRun.vandana1965IPK007msinafsuuRaadhiyaaa

Sumuki Goldie
Sumuki
Sumuki

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

I understand the pain. But I don't have the family to take care cos I am a student. Luckily, my exams were over day before yesterday if not I would be really depressed. Right now, I am having lectures, which are not compulsory to go, but I am having a hard time concentrating during my lecture because of this whole fiasco!!!

Edited by Sumuki - 08 November 2012 at 6:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9norolimafsuuRaadhiyaaa

vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Hi I am from New york, Please try not to let this affect your life and family. I know the news is devastating but  we will look back one day, smile and remember that Barun and Sanaya gave us something special in their acting and on screen chemistry. Try doing something that you have always wanted to accomplish like taking up a hobby and most importantly, cherish your loved ones. I hope this help. I also love Ipkknd and is a fanatic for Barun and the show, but life goes on. peace and love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9norolimmoomin4455afsuu

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vini09

Hi I am from New york, Please try not to let this affect your life and family. I know the news is devastating but  we will look back one day, smile and remember that Barun and Sanaya gave us something special in their acting and on screen chemistry. Try doing something that you have always wanted to accomplish like taking up a hobby and most importantly, cherish your loved ones. I hope this help. I also love Ipkknd and is a fanatic for Barun and the show, but life goes on. peace and love

I can imagine the way things have been in New York and in that region due to Hurricane Sandy, kinda puts worrying about IPKKND on the back-burner... ;-)

I stopped watching the show in February because I knew they would screw it up - it's an Indian non saas-bahu show they don't know what to do with it! Too many people getting too famous (on an international arena) too fast and not knowing what to do - that's my opinion about the whole thing. Saying that I can't deny I am upset - I mean I didn't watch, but I heard after the remarriage there was some romance and something of the original show I watched avidly last year and I was getting ready to get back into it...but now??! Since Feb I actually immersed myself in the AMAZING FF some writers continue to give us based on these awesome characters - that was my crutch, so to speak.

My advice to wean yourself off is just to let yourself work through it - it will be fine! I am sure everyone in this forum who is devastated has been through or will go through much worse! Find something else to get you away from the stress of the world - some 'healthy' crutch that can be a way for you to escape your troubles, which doesn't rely on something that may disappoint if it doesn't go the way you want - like a brilliant show that suffers because of egos and bad writing! Shows come and go, hunky actors and beautiful actresses come and go, as well as hot couples with amazing chemistry - there's always more around the corner...but real life carries on :-)

Just to add my two cents: I'm not going to write or pronounce any kind of judgment on anyone involved in these shenanigans. But all people in the entertainment sector need to understand fame, media, politics and psychology go hand in hand! From behind the camera to in front, your product or your job involves being in the public domain. It is amazing the bullcrap we people will put up with, only if it is handled well, with care and respect. SOME people need lessons in public relations and media handling...Warmongering, tax hiking politicians do it all the time lol!
simka Senior Member
simka
simka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
branch out, watch some news, get addicted to other things. I am trying 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
resort to
1>Books with similar stor lines.
2>Other soaps
3>Take a oath to never watch anything made b this PH.
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Play with kids,cook something yummy to see smile onyou hubbyLOL
Learn some new hobby psint or read.  
I too used to be more at IF and used to watch IPK scenes zilion times,  since three weeks i have almost gone to zero on that,

Arhi , IPK are dream land, real life is yours so enjoy real life,  fretting over IPK is not worth...

Sorry for lecture you asked for itTongue
c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
my political exam is tomorrow and here i am -- browsing IF and depress - the stress keeps building up!!! 

Go to top