If You're a Loyal Barun Fan! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Can't imagine IPK without either Sanaya or Barun. Also I can't see that they are in the show with other characters.
We have adored Arnav-Khushi love story which is modern day equivalent to Laila-Majnu, Heer-Ranza, Romeo-Juliet. PH brutally murdered the characters and their love story in 1 week of  Shitty shitty bang bang track.
Can't tolerate it. and I feel cheated as a loyal fan and viewer contributing to their TRPs.
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

HOLD ON A SEC...LET ME GO TO INDIA AND GRAB MY UNCLE's GUN😆

MUCH EASIER😆

And if Gul doesnt wanna do the show..SP NEEDS TO TAKE OVER IT ASAP!
who needs to go to india i have one in my house and i am trained from my grandpa he is a police officer i bet i can be evil and even arrest her for ...to be continued 
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

let me finish no survival gul on streets begging now this is the cause and effects of barun leaving now gul kamini khan do u seriously want that😉
HI-5 partner

HAHAHA I SWEAR CHAMKILI (Ofcourse that aint ur real name...😆)
U ARE FUNNY...

Wow...

HAHAH YAAYY HIGH FIVE GETS COMPLETED ...finally...EVEN THOUGH ITS VIRTUAL😆

DITTO!..

NOW LETS GRAB SALMAN KHAN TO DO THE SHOOTING FOR US CUZ HONESTLY IMMA COWARD🤣

Oh... Rowdy Raathore as well and Salu must be in Dabangg style😳
Let's bring Ghajini along with that our hot Don?
What say?

Poori PH team ko blow up kardethe hai ok😆
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

who needs to go to india i have one in my house and i am trained from my grandpa he is a policeofficeri bet i can be evil and even arrest her for ...to be continued

HAHAHAHA WOAH...IMMA COWARD WHEN IT COMES TO GUNS UNLIKE MY MOM WHO LIVES DOING IT...AND MY ANCESTORS HAVE HAD THEM...

I REALLY AM GONNA GO INTO THE POLICE FORCE HERE AND TRAVEL TO INDIA...n HUNT HER DOWN!
Canadian eh! Grade 10! I taught grade 8/9/10 Economics of staying in school thru JA!

I am Canadian, much older than you but I support you because you and your mates are correct!
No Barun, No ASR, No IPKKND! Canadians will be signing off! 

Maya
Toronto, Canada 

SO WHAT IF WE CANADIANS ARE NOT SITTING IN INDIA AT THE MOMENT...THAT WE CAN HAVE THE CONTACT NUMBERS AND WHAT NOT FOR ALL THE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS (I know we can call...but whose got the time to go through the pong procedure?)...BUT WE CAN STILL MAKE DIFFERENCE USING TUMBLE TWITTER FACEBOOK IF?!!...

SPREAD IT AROUND MA GIRLS...
NO BARUN NO IPKKND...

ITS GONNA BE PHINISED...CUTWA KARE KA PADI!...

Gul ko cutwa kare ka padi!
No Barun, the show cant go on! I love Sanaya to death, but it just wont be there!
i agree
no barun no sarun no ipkknd Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago