Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Dance of Love with Daya Shetty|| FC#62 (Page 99)

Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 13681

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
R u being burdened by uni/business work if you are then ask help from teacher/Manager i am sure all your work related problems will be solved. if it is personal problems then i think you should unload your self have a face to face talk with someone and share your problems or even watch some old fantastic episodes of CID and i think you will feel better soon

Please don't feel burdened I suggest try talking to Neeme and share your problems with her and she might be able to give you some good advice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystalx

R u being burdened by uni/business work if you are then ask help from teacher/Manager i am sure all your work related problems will be solved. if it is personal problems then i think you should unload your self have a face to face talk with someone and share your problems or even watch some old fantastic episodes of CID and i think you will feel better soon

Please don't feel burdened I suggest try talking to Neeme and share your problems with her and she might be able to give you some good advice


U knew i m burdened with the Expectation of my ReadersD'oh... the plot makers... mujhy lagta hay, main un kay hisaab say kaam nahi kr pa raha... is liyey Dar ki wajah say main Kharab likh deta hun...  Ouch
Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 13681

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
GD didn't you read the reviews properly of your last few stories they all said it was awesome how can you burdened by that. No one had a bad thing to say about your stories. Not because they didn't want to make you feel bad but because you written it so perfectly no one had any critics to talk about

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystalx

GD didn't you read the reviews properly of your last few stories they all said it was awesome how can you burdened by that. No one had a bad thing to say about your stories. Not because they didn't want to make you feel bad but because you written it so perfectly no one had any critics to talk about

yes Boss, but if U always Praise abt my Work, how does I improve myself and my Work... ConfusedConfused 
Critisize bhi karo Boss...LOLLOL
Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 13681

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
GD you and your stories are getting better and better each day and you are improving and as about critizing. there is nothing to critize about we readers find nothing wrong in your stories. The day i dont like your work i will be true to myself and critize your work and that day will never come as long you keep on writing. I must say your stories are better then the stories i read in school.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystalx

GD you and your stories are getting better and better each day and you are improving and as about critizing. there is nothing to critize about we readers find nothing wrong in your stories. The day i dont like your work i will be true to myself and critize your work and that day will never come as long you keep on writing. I must say your stories are better then the stories i read in school.

darsal yaar, meri khud samjh nahi aa raha... main kyun pareshan ho raha hun... bus kahein na kahein  panga hoga... Ouch
Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 13681

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
GD do one thing watch one of your fav epic of CID and you feel fine

and what panga are you talkin about
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystalx

GD do one thing watch one of your fav epic of CID and you feel fine

and what panga are you talkin about

with myself...  LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Husein Tina Love Hub - Love Is All Around!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1192   Views: 90049

Eksie 1192 90049 19 January 2012 at 6:43am by greatsumkum
!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: monika21   Replies: 1194   Views: 66983

monika21 1194 66983 16 November 2011 at 4:23am by Aditi_97
WONDERWORLD of DAYA fans - FC of Daya, Chk page 89

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: m_kal2011   Replies: 1133   Views: 57869

m_kal2011 1133 57869 25 April 2011 at 5:11am by DivianTanz_Divz
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#138~*Love Story <3*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: YuNa4ever   Replies: 1195   Views: 31460

YuNa4ever 1195 31460 01 January 2011 at 3:27pm by YuNa4ever
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1196   Views: 60818

Eksie 1196 60818 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index