Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Dance of Love with Daya Shetty|| FC#62 (Page 28)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12932

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada


It's quite weird that Aamir needs to promote his film...Confused

Even i felt the same... aamir i think is known for his perfection... and people just flock to threatres blindly when its aamirs movie.. I wonder why did he have to come down to TV to promote it

chalo koi nahi... aamir also admires CID ... ab aamir jaise log Trio ki help le rahe hai.. logon tak pohonchne ke liye... we should be proud Big smile


Edited by astonish - 18 November 2012 at 2:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 32898

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

Boss why r u thinking ka lan ga nae??? pala b tu fans na gifts dyea tu he accepted all that naa..per dosra country ka fan sa kyun nae lan ga??

Yaar BHAi ky BARAY mein sub yehi kehty HAIN ky wo Nahi letay...
BARAY BHAI LY lety HAIN...
Main RAKHI bhej a chahta Hun...Embarrassed
Magr if He refused...Ouch
It's HURT me a lot...Cry
Raki...wo tu refuse he karni chyeaLOLLOL
wasa kis ka gift nae lyea uno na???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

Boss why r u thinking ka lan ga nae??? pala b tu fans na gifts dyea tu he accepted all that naa..per dosra country ka fan sa kyun nae lan ga??

Yaar BHAi ky BARAY mein sub yehi kehty HAIN ky wo Nahi letay...
BARAY BHAI LY lety HAIN...
Main RAKHI bhej a chahta Hun...Embarrassed
Magr if He refused...Ouch
It's HURT me a lot...Cry
Raki...wo tu refuse he karni chyeaLOLLOL
wasa kis ka gift nae lyea uno na???

Yaar I think kafi login nay likha hy even JIYA DII as we'll
He only accepts FlowersSmile
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 32898

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by gadhadada


It's quite weird that Aamir needs to promote his film...Confused

Even i felt the same... aamir i think is known for his perfection... and people just flock to threatres blindly when its aamirs movie.. I wonder why did he have to come down to TV to promote it

chalo koi nahi... aamir also admires CID ... ab aamir jaise log Trio ki help le rahe hai.. logon tak pohonchne ke liye... we should be proud Big smile
That's shocking news...but its gud that he thinks and choosed CID for such purpose.. this time its high time..when 3 to 4 movies are going to be released one after another..
 
at one side Amir action story...Salman doing same..and their completion with SRK who is done with love story.. and Ajay devgan also there..so all big stars are there in one time..so competition is hight...
 
well its all abt winning story...and Highly chances for jab tak hain jan..if story is gud like veer zaara then no one can defeat itt... still I don't knw abt movie is hit or what...I just heared that jab tak jan colle tion is double then son of sardar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 32898

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

Boss why r u thinking ka lan ga nae??? pala b tu fans na gifts dyea tu he accepted all that naa..per dosra country ka fan sa kyun nae lan ga??

Yaar BHAi ky BARAY mein sub yehi kehty HAIN ky wo Nahi letay...
BARAY BHAI LY lety HAIN...
Main RAKHI bhej a chahta Hun...Embarrassed
Magr if He refused...Ouch
It's HURT me a lot...Cry
Raki...wo tu refuse he karni chyeaLOLLOL
wasa kis ka gift nae lyea uno na???

Yaar I think kafi login nay likha hy even JIYA DII as we'll
He only accepts FlowersSmile
Then u can send that... even I just love flowers... so u can send that to me tooWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74874

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

then u can send that... even I just love flowers... so u can send that to me tooWinkLOL

LOLLOL
Sure, send me UR addressWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 32898

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

then u can send that... even I just love flowers... so u can send that to me tooWinkLOL

LOLLOL
Sure, send me UR addressWink
Sure sure..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 32898

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
both vanished,,..
 
 
GD both epi daki tum na???  

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Husein Tina Love Hub - Love Is All Around!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1192   Views: 89026

Eksie 1192 89026 19 January 2012 at 6:43am by greatsumkum
!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: monika21   Replies: 1194   Views: 66702

monika21 1194 66702 16 November 2011 at 4:23am by Aditi_97
WONDERWORLD of DAYA fans - FC of Daya, Chk page 89

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: m_kal2011   Replies: 1133   Views: 57679

m_kal2011 1133 57679 25 April 2011 at 5:11am by DivianTanz_Divz
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#138~*Love Story <3*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: YuNa4ever   Replies: 1195   Views: 31198

YuNa4ever 1195 31198 01 January 2011 at 3:27pm by YuNa4ever
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1196   Views: 60402

Eksie 1196 60402 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index