||Dance of Love with Daya Shetty|| FC#62 - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Mujhe adress pata nahin ha and also i live saath samundar par so how can i send it to tem unless someone here in If lives in Mumbai
Originally posted by Crystalx

Mujhe adress pata nahin ha and also i live saath samundar par so how can i send it to tem unless someone here in If lives in Mumbai

MUMBAI...πŸ˜•
I dunt know abt that also Boss...
kay koi rehta hay ya nahiπŸ˜•

FW ka address tu search karna sa mil he jaya ga CRY...ussi pa send karo.. jab main na likha tha tab CIDians kud milna gae then.. tu uno na Hath ma dyea tha letter ...ab asa send karna ka tu pata nae..

Guys can u Pm me smily and stylish pic of daya one or two????

Originally posted by gadhadada

tou wo KEERA aap kay KHAT kay baad BHAI nay paala hay na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Wo tu tumara jasi kuch aur pagal fans b han jin ka kyeal sa wo dari ma b superb dashing lagta han..kssi na yah b kah dyea ho ga..aur mention b kyea ho ga ka sept aur OCt ma he dari ma dashing lagta hanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neeme you went to see the team when you sended the letter are they still here. I was thinking my PM them my letter and they write it down on paper and give it them by hand. Will they do that for me i cannot send a letter becuase i dont live in India
Originally posted by neeme

Guys can u Pm me smily and stylish pic of daya one or two????

acha i'll PM u...😊
wesay ASTO kay pass buht acha collection hay...  πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by gadhadada

ain kaun sa Work...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Maine PM Kia tha an...That you have to talk to ppl
Originally posted by neeme

Wo tu tumara jasi kuch aur pagal fans b han jin ka kyeal sa wo dari ma b superb dashing lagta han..kssi na yah b kah dyea ho ga..aur mention b kyea ho ga ka sept aur OCt ma he dari ma dashing lagta hanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by astonish

Maine PM Kia tha an...That you have to talk to ppl

yes, I PMed all abt that to my Frnds...😳😳😳