Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Dance of Love with Daya Shetty|| FC#62 (Page 124)

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
seems that you also left GD... chalo bye neeme & GD ... see you on monday hopefully... take care Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I finally saw the episode It was on okay episode not the fasinating i watched it on the net 

the best bit of the epsiode was when Abhijeet mentioned Shekhwat and Daya said he was my batch mate he had a smile on his face and one when Rajat and Freddie went to see the inspecter's wife thank god she was not crying hystericly or fainted in front of them i always find that annyoing and they show it like all the ladies are weak thats why the faint and cry but she cried when rajat and freddie went out that's fine. The lady was really strong. I really liked AK entry i was like 'Kya baat hai Clap' even though i knew it was from the movie because of the colour difference. Then the way Daya entered in the police station and AK and him and a cute talk with a awsome smile on Daya's face. ACP didnt even say hi to him he just started talking about the case. I wanted more of Abhijeet but koi baath nahi he will come in today's epsidoe with Aamir in the Bureau. 

One blooper i found was when Kunal sketched Komal's face and he was with ACP then how did the sketch come to Sachin in the dhabha.

I saw the episode on the net but they showed Talaash promo in between when the episode was going on but whenever i watched CID episode on net they never show the breaks so why now i am confused

Edited by Crystalx - 24 November 2012 at 9:43am
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Yeah Crystal. The promo between the episode was really annoying.
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Case story was what I don't understand LOL I only get the point that Aamir khan was there to solve the case alone.. LOLLOL

One of the most impo thing...which was really new for my eye was new black jean pant of Daya ROFL yah chamtkar kasa hoe WinkLOL
Shirt keenchta keenchta pant new mil gae... Wink

Aamir  style throught..that slow music and movie type scene make me laugh LOL his fake moustache was the one thing which was the one of main reaon to laught today...

The last scene..where Aamir aka insp shikawat touches Daya's tummy and says in smile .."Kuch kar yar"..that was sweet actually..a friendly advice or teasing.. whole team smile atleast... daya, abhijeet and Acp sir smiling faces were there after so many times...Big smile

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Case story was what I don't understand LOL I only get the point that Aamir khan was there to solve the case alone.. LOLLOL

yes only He was there... baaqi Sub tou TALAASH per thy naWinkWink... apny ROLE kiLOLLOL

One of the most impo thing...which was really new for my eye was new black jean pant of Daya ROFL yah chamtkar kasa hoe WinkLOL

unhun nay socha Pant Sasati mil jayey giWink... Shirt tou Order mein banwani paray gi...LOLLOL
Pait Bara ho raha hayROFL... waist nahi...WinkWink

Aamir  style throught..that slow music and movie type scene make me laugh LOL his fake moustache was the one thing which was the one of main reaon to laught today...

yaar yesLOL... aur lagi kesy thiConfused... lug raha tha abhi gir jayey giROFL... as being a Perfectinost...ROFLWink

The last scene..where Aamir aka insp shikawat touches Daya's tummy and says in smile .."Kuch kar yar"..that was sweet actually..a friendly advice or teasing.. whole team smile atleast... daya, abhijeet and Acp sir smiling faces were there after so many times...Big smile

could this not done by Baray bhai in 15 yearsAngryAngry... Aamir Hug ker sakta hay Bhai ko... unhein Tease ker sakta hay... aur Baray Bhai mar rahy hun... phir bhi Hug allow nahiCry... Tease Mana...Angry

neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

yes only He was there... baaqi Sub tou TALAASH per thy naWinkWink... apny ROLE kiLOLLOLu watched itt??? yah I m happy with one thng...today ACP sir b Apna role ki Talash ma he tha..ROFL

unhun nay socha Pant Sasati mil jayey giWink... Shirt tou Order mein banwani paray gi...LOLLOL Uno na socha bad main Pant b na mili tuWinkLOLLOLLOL may be sale per sasti mil gae ho..Tarika ka flask ki taranLOL
Pait Bara ho raha hayROFL... waist nahi...WinkWinkKye logic hai ROFL

yaar yesLOL... aur lagi kesy thiConfused... lug raha tha abhi gir jayey giROFL... as being a Perfectinost...ROFLWinkMeri mochen Ghum sa chipki then ROFL

could this not done by Baray bhai in 15 yearsAngryAngry... Aamir Hug ker sakta hay Bhai ko... unhein Tease ker sakta hay... aur Baray Bhai mar rahy hun... phir bhi Hug allow nahiCry... Tease Mana...AngryNow what to day GD... u maked me sadOuch
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
How was ur day boss??? mobiles band???
yar yah schain bechara per scene likna ka time he nae mil raha.. bechara LOL
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

ROFL

could this not done by Baray bhai in 15 yearsAngryAngry... Aamir Hug ker sakta hay Bhai ko... unhein Tease ker sakta hay... aur Baray Bhai mar rahy hun... phir bhi Hug allow nahiCry... Tease Mana...AngryNow what to day GD... u maked me sadOuch

thatswhy I hate these Two EpiAngryAngry... halankay isi cheez ko hum nay ABHIJEET KAY INTEQAM aur BEHROPIYA mein discuss kiya tha.CryCry.. wo Ek Epi kay liyey aaya... sub ker kay chala gaya...AngryAngryAngry
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

neeme

Go to top