Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Case story was what I don't understand πŸ˜† I only get the point that Aamir khan was there to solve the case alone.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One of the most impo thing...which was really new for my eye was new black jean pant of Daya 🀣 yah chamtkar kasa hoe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shirt keenchta keenchta pant new mil gae... πŸ˜‰

Aamir  style throught..that slow music and movie type scene make me laugh πŸ˜† his fake moustache was the one thing which was the one of main reaon to laught today...

The last scene..where Aamir aka insp shikawat touches Daya's tummy and says in smile .."Kuch kar yar"..that was sweet actually..a friendly advice or teasing.. whole team smile atleast... daya, abhijeet and Acp sir smiling faces were there after so many times...πŸ˜ƒ
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neeme

Case story was what I don't understand πŸ˜† I only get the point that Aamir khan was there to solve the case alone.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes only He was there... baaqi Sub tou TALAASH per thy naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... apny ROLE kiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One of the most impo thing...which was really new for my eye was new black jean pant of Daya 🀣 yah chamtkar kasa hoe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shirt keenchta keenchta pant new mil gae... πŸ˜‰

unhun nay socha Pant Sasati mil jayey giπŸ˜‰... Shirt tou Order mein banwani paray gi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pait Bara ho raha hay🀣... waist nahi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Aamir  style throught..that slow music and movie type scene make me laugh πŸ˜† his fake moustache was the one thing which was the one of main reaon to laught today...

yaar yesπŸ˜†... aur lagi kesy thiπŸ˜•... lug raha tha abhi gir jayey gi🀣... as being a Perfectinost...πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

The last scene..where Aamir aka insp shikawat touches Daya's tummy and says in smile .."Kuch kar yar"..that was sweet actually..a friendly advice or teasing.. whole team smile atleast... daya, abhijeet and Acp sir smiling faces were there after so many times...πŸ˜ƒ

could this not done by Baray bhai in 15 years😑😑... Aamir Hug ker sakta hay Bhai ko... unhein Tease ker sakta hay... aur Baray Bhai mar rahy hun... phir bhi Hug allow nahi😭... Tease Mana...😑

neeme thumbnail
neeme thumbnail
How was ur day boss??? mobiles band???
yar yah schain bechara per scene likna ka time he nae mil raha.. bechara πŸ˜†
gadhadada thumbnail

🀣

could this not done by Baray bhai in 15 years😑😑... Aamir Hug ker sakta hay Bhai ko... unhein Tease ker sakta hay... aur Baray Bhai mar rahy hun... phir bhi Hug allow nahi😭... Tease Mana...😑Now what to day GD... u maked me sad

thatswhy I hate these Two Epi😑😑... halankay isi cheez ko hum nay ABHIJEET KAY INTEQAM aur BEHROPIYA mein discuss kiya tha.😭😭.. wo Ek Epi kay liyey aaya... sub ker kay chala gaya...😑😑😑
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
neeme thumbnail

thatswhy I hate these Two Epi😑😑... halankay isi cheez ko hum nay ABHIJEET KAY INTEQAM aur BEHROPIYA mein discuss kiya tha.😭😭.. wo Ek Epi kay liyey aaya... sub ker kay chala gaya...😑😑😑

who gives the idea of this friendship scene???πŸ˜• FW ka tu nae lagtaπŸ˜†
gadhadada thumbnail

who gives the idea of this friendship scene???πŸ˜• FW ka tu nae lagtaπŸ˜†

ye confirm Mr Perfectinist ka hoga...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

ye confirm Mr Perfectinist ka hoga...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yah may beConfused 
du frenshp pa next plot sochon ge mainπŸ˜‰

u missed the last post of previous page...
gadhadada thumbnail

How was ur day boss??? mobiles band???

yar yah schain bechara per scene likna ka time he nae mil raha.. bechara πŸ˜†

my day was boring... aaj Roza tha... No Cell...
but today he is looking Good in that Mooch...  πŸ˜‰
gadhadada thumbnail

yah may beπŸ˜• 

du frenshp pa next plot sochon ge mainπŸ˜‰

sochein...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Previous
1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114
Next