Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Crystalx

R u being burdened by uni/business work if you are then ask help from teacher/Manager i am sure all your work related problems will be solved. if it is personal problems then i think you should unload your self have a face to face talk with someone and share your problems or even watch some old fantastic episodes of CID and i think you will feel better soon

Please don't feel burdened I suggest try talking to Neeme and share your problems with her and she might be able to give you some good advice

U knew i m burdened with the Expectation of my Readers... the plot makers... mujhy lagta hay, main un kay hisaab say kaam nahi kr pa raha... is liyey Dar ki wajah say main Kharab likh deta hun...  
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GD didn't you read the reviews properly of your last few stories they all said it was awesome how can you burdened by that. No one had a bad thing to say about your stories. Not because they didn't want to make you feel bad but because you written it so perfectly no one had any critics to talk about
gadhadada thumbnail

GD didn't you read the reviews properly of your last few stories they all said it was awesome how can you burdened by that. No one had a bad thing to say about your stories. Not because they didn't want to make you feel bad but because you written it so perfectly no one had any critics to talk about

yes Boss, but if U always Praise abt my Work, how does I improve myself and my Work... 😕😕 
Critisize bhi karo Boss...😆😆
Soni. thumbnail
GD you and your stories are getting better and better each day and you are improving and as about critizing. there is nothing to critize about we readers find nothing wrong in your stories. The day i dont like your work i will be true to myself and critize your work and that day will never come as long you keep on writing. I must say your stories are better then the stories i read in school.
gadhadada thumbnail

GD you and your stories are getting better and better each day and you are improving and as about critizing. there is nothing to critize about we readers find nothing wrong in your stories. The day i dont like your work i will be true to myself and critize your work and that day will never come as long you keep on writing. I must say your stories are better then the stories i read in school.

darsal yaar, meri khud samjh nahi aa raha... main kyun pareshan ho raha hun... bus kahein na kahein  panga hoga... 
Soni. thumbnail
GD do one thing watch one of your fav epic of CID and you feel fine

and what panga are you talkin about
gadhadada thumbnail

GD do one thing watch one of your fav epic of CID and you feel fine

and what panga are you talkin about

with myself...  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†