||Dance of Love with Daya Shetty|| FC#62 - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

hello ASTO...
U sent BHAI BD content...πŸ‘
main nay tou abhi socha tak nahi...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ Not only you sending the content GD... I gave you another work too... Woh bhi ho jaana chahiye πŸ˜ƒ

about HIS HUSN...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
CRY wo pori team k lyea tha..sach kahon tu exactly muja yaad nae ka kye kye likha tha.. but obviously tareef he ki the.. and Daya k lyea mention b kyea tha ka Clean shave raha karaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by astonish

πŸ˜ƒ Not only you sending the content GD... I gave you another work too... Woh bhi ho jaana chahiye πŸ˜ƒ

ain kaun sa Work...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Wasa I m thinking apni banie hoe kssi old Daya sig pa he kuch likh ka send kar donπŸ˜† new ka tu lag nae raha k bana b paion ge
Originally posted by astonish

Which content???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by neeme

CRY wo pori team k lyea tha..sach kahon tu exactly muja yaad nae ka kye kye likha tha.. but obviously tareef he ki the.. and Daya k lyea mention b kyea tha ka Clean shave raha karaπŸ˜†

aur us kay baad BHAI nay NEEME DII ko tang karny kay liyey DARHI rakhny ka prayog karna start ker diya...🀣
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago

aur us kay baad BHAI nay NEEME DII ko tang karny kay liyey DARHI rakhny ka prayog karna start ker diya...🀣
Arre tab tu remove kar de the yar..yah tu aik saal bad per sa Keera gus gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neeme who did you sent the letter through or did you give them the letter yourself. I would love to write a letter to the whole team but i dont how to send it through to them
Originally posted by neeme

Arre tab tu remove kar de the yar..yah tu aik saal bad per sa Keera gus gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tou wo KEERA aap kay KHAT kay baad BHAI nay paala hay na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Crystalx

Neeme who did you sent the letter through or did you give them the letter yourself. I would love to write a letter to the whole team but i dont how to send it through to them

yaar Tum FW kay address per bhijwa do na...
I think pohanch tou jayey ga...  πŸ˜†