Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu Finds Out - An OS/Prediction (Page 5)

anushka2112 Goldie
anushka2112
anushka2112

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
nice OS...Pritt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Pritt , I liked your OS . But ending was not the way Madhu will behave . Also Madhu intni jaldi Malik ko maaf nahi karegi . RK ko bohot papad belne padenge uske liye . 

I think we will get a Hug of Rishabala now Embarrassed . 

-Pritt-

shooooona Senior Member
shooooona
shooooona

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
nice os

-Pritt-

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ForeverYours-

This is completely unrelated to the OS but I'm like dying here. BARUN IS LEAVING IPKKND or "taking a break" if you must. I mean it's not like I secretly watched the show/went on the forum after quitting it pshh... but still. I FEELS A SAD!!

Need. Consolation. Pheel phree to spam my scrap dabba. BUT I FEELS A BIG WALA SAD!

Alright, Shwetu out.

WHAT! But how on earth is the show going to run without Sobti. He and Sanaya are the show. Even I have quit the show for close 4 months now and I have no idea what's happening but it is sad when a show you spent 1and a half years watching faces something like this
I'm sorry Shweta, it is depressing

-Pritt-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
brillant i like it Star

-Pritt-

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Originally posted by ranitha

Another OS?Rubbing my eyes in disbeliefShocked
 Yippieee!
Ok prediction accha hai, but I think dad-daughter convo has to be done alone. Madhu has to face this on her own without RK or padmini's support. Though after the convo she is free to run into RKs arms for comfortWink

Thanks!
And true, that's true! But I feel like, if RK becomes Madhu's support, it'll show Malik directly how much he cares for her, and also prove to Malik that RK was not the reason she became a detective overnight. LOL

But ohmygod, I am totally hoping that hug scene happens after the Malik-Madhu scene! Aaah, I would love if she's about to break down and then she sees RK and runs into his arms and he comforts her. Day Dreaming (Then obviously when she realizes she's in his arms, she awkwardly pulls away and they lock eyes!)
Hmmm-you are probably right
As for the hug scene you just raised my expectations by 50 feet so if it doesn't come close you better practice ducking to avoid my tomatoes and chappalsLOL
But yes I do want it to happen the same way you have written except for the awkwardness. Seeing yesterday's episode I think they have both come close enough to remove any awkwardness in a scene as emotional as this

-Pritt-

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
beautiful OS Pritt...RK handled the situation and it was not over the top melodrama...I like happy endings...nice
princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Awesome!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index