Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu Finds Out - An OS/Prediction

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I had actually really liked suk19's prediction. Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3280464

And so I decided to expand on it and make an OS/prediction with a few changes. I hope you all enjoy it.

Madhu Finds Out

Madhu, Padmini, and Malik left after attending the last durga ma puja. Madhu looked towards her mother and Malik:

Madhu: Ma, I'm going to go for a little walk, I'll meet you at home.

Padmini: Okay Madhu, be careful.

Malik and Padmini turned right, while Madhu turned left. When Madhu saw that they were out of sight, she quickly turned and ran towards the forest she had caught Malik in the day before.

She quickly ran to the exact same area she had seen him bury something. She began digging with her hands. When she saw the red cloth, she pulled it out. In her hands, she saw a gun. She began to tear up and thought "Malik...?"

Within in minutes, she reached back to her chawl. She sat at the kitchen table while deep in thought. Malik walked towards her with a smile:

Malik: Madhu, beta, I have something for you.

Madhu looked at him with a straight face:

Madhu: I have something for you too.

Malik: My gift first! I know I didn't consider you as RK's wife before. But I've come to accept it now. Here, wedding bangles I bought just for you.

He placed the bangles in her hands. She didn't look at them. She put them down on a table:

Madhu: My turn.

Malik closed his eyes. She slowly stood and placed the gun in his hands while tears began to fall from her eyes. He felt it; he quickly looked at his hand and saw the gun. He looked up at Madhu in shock. He was close to tears himself. Then they heard a knock at the door. They both turned to see RK leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. RK saw Madhu in tears and Malik close to tears:

RK: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your father-daughter moment.

He walked towards them casually:

RK: What's this? Biwi, you're crying?

RK looked at Malik:

RK: I thought I had told you not to break my biwi's heart. And biwi, I thought I had forbid you from coming here again.

Madhu: Woh...I...

RK: Well, now that we're already here. Let's fix things, shall we?

Padmini walked into the room just as RK grabbed the gun from Malik's hands:

RK: Biwi, you see this gun? It's the same gun that held the bullet that went through my heart.

Padmini was shocked. She froze in spot. Madhu looked up at RK in shock. She didn't know that he knew:

RK: Don't look at me like that. I knew from day one that it was Sasurji who was out to get me.

Malik stared at RK with eyes full of rage. RK had promised to keep the "cute little secret" in between the two of them. RK noticed Malik's eyes on him:

RK: Sasurji, don't worry I kept my promise. Actually the police found your locket and then biwi decided to become an investigator overnight.

RK looked towards Madhu who looked down. Malik looked at RK and realized he wasn't lying and then he looked towards Madhu and remembered telling her in the forest that he had buried his mistakes in the ground. Malik's eyes lost the rage in them and he kept his eyes on Madhu.

RK: Biwi.

Madhu looked up at RK. RK lifted his hand and gently wiped away her tears. He smirked:

RK: There's no reason to cry. Sasurji didn't do this because he hates me. In fact, he did this because he loves you. Anyways, my killer papa and I are equal now. I almost took his life and he almost took mine. But we're both here, alive and breathing. So don't waste your tears on this. We've come to a truce and he won't harm me again. I know how much you don't want to lose me, so don't cry, I'm not leaving any time soon.

RK smirked and Madhu looked up at him. She turned to face Malik:

Madhu: Malik...

Malik: Madhu, I was wrong. I know I was wrong. I didn't know how close you had gotten to RK. I didn't know that he doesn't treat you how he used to.

RK who didn't like getting praised even indirectly, turned around and saw Padmini:

RK: Sasuma! Perfect timing! Come; join your daughter and Malik in the family moment they're sharing.

Madhu turned and looked at her mother. Malik looked up at Padmini as well. Madhu ran into her mother's arms:

Madhu: Ma...

Padmini remained silent. She knew why Malik did what he did, she didn't think badly of him. Malik walked towards them:

Malik: I made a mistake. And I'm paying for it now. I know you'll never forg...

Madhu quickly turned towards Malik:

Madhu: No. If RK can forgive you, I can too. Malik, RK isn't bad. I know you used to think he is, so did I. But he's not the same. He's changing.

RK, who could hear this conversation, was getting irritated:

RK: BIWI. If your father-daughter moment is complete, can we go?

Madhu stared at RK, she turned back towards Malik:

Malik: Go, your husband's waiting.

Malik smiled. Madhu smiled and hugged Malik:

Madhu: Please, next time just ask me how I am Malik.

Malik: I promise, there won't even be a next time.

Madhu left Malik's arms and hugged her mother again:

Madhu: Bye ma.

Padmini: Bye Madhu, take care of yourself.

Madhu: You too.

RK: Biwi...I'm waiting!

Madhu quickly left her mother's arms and walked towards RK. He gently placed his hands in hers:

RK: Shall we go my detective biwi?

Madhu nodded her head and they began to walk out. Just before leaving, Madhu turned her head and smiled at her mother and Malik. They smiled back.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Nice :)

Thankss! ðŸ˜³
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pritt really enjoyed the OS..😊 We are so lucky that your exams are over ..😆We get to read such beautiful stories..😊Do write more..we will never get bored reading your stories..😉😃
heycookie thumbnail
Amazing...thanx for pm dear
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS Pritt! :) As usual, rocked with ur beautiful writing skills, and lucid narration.. I'm really happy for the way RK handled this situation!! If not for RK, things would have become really worse between Madhu and Malik!! It would be awesome if this happens in the serial as well.. :) Thanks for this OS, pritt..! :) Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
pinkwhistle thumbnail
 nicely written os but please don't take it seriously but it can also happen like this when madhu is finding the gun and she gets it deepali takes pics of that and try to poision every bodies mind with does pics according to the recent news.if already said then sorry.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Thanks so much everyone!! ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by: unknowngirl

Pritt really enjoyed the OS..😊 We are so lucky that your exams are over ..😆We get to read such beautiful stories..😊Do write more..we will never get bored reading your stories..😉😃

Thank you!! ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: pinkwhistle

nicely written os but please don't take it seriously but it can also happen like this when madhu is finding the gun and she gets it deepali takes pics of that and try to poision every bodies mind with does pics according to the recent news.if already said then sorry.

Thanks!
And yup, that'll happen, but in my OS, that would take place AFTER RK takes Madhu back home. After they both think that everything is okay. That's when they'll be shocked when Dipali presents the pictures.
..Shweta.. thumbnail
alwshkgkarhjgklqrhgrhjg!!!!

I LOVED how you stayed in character! Like RK isn't a guy who's gonna turn into freakin aashiq deewana overnight now is he? I loved it! You didn't butcher the character and it was really cute!! Hayyyee meri Preeto (yes I figured out my ispecialwala nickname phor you) kitna badiya likhti hai! Wah Wah Wah! LOL! Queet!

Bye now,

Shweta
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loved ur OS.

very nice.

keep it up.

i am loving this forum so many use-full, sensible posts, wow, not like others which are ower-crowded sens-less and pointless.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Nice OS Pritt! :) As usual, rocked with ur beautiful writing skills, and lucid narration.. I'm really happy for the way RK handled this situation!! If not for RK, things would have become really worse between Madhu and Malik!! It would be awesome if this happens in the serial as well.. :) Thanks for this OS, pritt..! :)

Aww thank you!!! ðŸ˜³ Love reading your feedback and comments!