India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The same goons (Page 2)

Jyo_Ksg IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo_Ksg
Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
^I don't think that was a mistake by CVs, as the goons had told that yesterday a girl was singing with them(they mentioned about Zoya, not by name though) , so they said they love singing girls , n thts wen ksg said they sing n he will bajao(them..ROFL)

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzling_sparks

Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I noticed that these were the same goons too...LOL

But I think that was a sloppy mistake by the CVs.

As for Asad...I don't think he cares much for Zoya right now...and like his sisters he would probably assumed that she invited the trouble upon herself.

Actually, it wasn't a sloppy mistake because the goons were like " a couple days ago we met a girl [Zoya] who started singing a song with us, so why you sing too?" which brought up the ghana and bhajana dialouge from Asad.

Those goons were probably just awara college boys where Nikhat and Nuzhat go, so no biggie. All in all, the CVS did not make a mistake and purposely brought the same guys into today's scenario.

ooo so the goans were talking abt zoya LOL
now i got it heheh   

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index