Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cope w Barun's break - knowing you are not alone (Page 9)

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
After a long time I can see a sensible and valid post in this forum...

otherwise some posts are really making me grrr...

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
And u said it very well!

Im pretty bummed out...but i knw it will be a jusr for a few days or whatever and i will move on. The thing is iv already made peace with it..so yea...

It happens whenever something like this happens u get depressd but then move on...but the thing is this show was something else...dont knw what bt just that it just changed everything!
sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Thanx smriti!

Wonderful post
Take_That IF-Rockerz
Take_That
Take_That

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
SJ, thanks for this post!

Yeah, will definitely miss BS. Now, if they decide to continue d show n next track s good enough to watch, I ll continue watching. If not, IPKKND ends there for me.

Only would want to wish good for BS.

N hunger strikes...really? protests outside d sets...really? Look around...I m sure there r more imp issues to deal with...
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I liked ur post... Actually I was smiling reading it, cuz in a short span of 2-3 days I actually saw that happening in the forum and in my mind...

Well I am happy that I got to watch such a beautiful story.
ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
SJ
I think this is the first time I am replying to your post...
Just wanna say, Loved it...
Barun has to move on... so should we...

Have seen this during KTH days too, so its nothing new for me... petitions, prayers... nothing can change situations... but most of the teenagers will not be in a situation to understand it... Let some days pass off.. the same people will laugh at then youngsters and say 'this is ridiculous' Smile

Edited by ranjitha - 09 November 2012 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
hola everyone

i have had the pleasure of knowing so many wonderful women and some brave men here. i think for me the biggest change of mindset is adjusting to a very dull morning. 

In the heydays of IPK, watching the show, reporting on IF and having a blast used to be the norm. There were days when laughter was genuine and there were days when I was raving mad at the actors or producers or some forum members' attitudes. There were days when i made a funny post and got everyone to laugh, there were days when i made sarcastic post and got many upset. In all that, there was a binding theme of rooting for one of the hottest couples on screen. 

While I have seen enough real life and grief to know a show is a show and all things come to an end, I am not truly that cynical yet to say that all you fans, just get a life. I am not there. 

hope-ridden Innocence, bright-eyed idealism, sometimes dead-ended activism are the forte of the young and if the young did not take on that mantle the world would be full of grouchy old people. 

Edited by serialjunkie - 09 November 2012 at 6:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiTheThoughtCrimeS111Ash95Take_ThatCravingKhana

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Wanted to add another thing.

I am mad at the PH too. I am not 100% sure of the real story or behind the scene shenanigans of the PH. 

This much I know - when an actor feels he/she has reached the cul-de-sac of creativity in a role, either the role has to evolve or the actor has to change. Barun must have felt the role of ASR was not evolving as a character or maybe he got tired of doing the same shit over and over. Admit it, there were days when we felt his game was off and he could use a break. As an actor, your need to explore your creative limits is real and even necessary for survival. 

The reason to leave or quit or be forced out cannot be a sudden decision. It was probably brewing for some time, most likely since the time we heard the news from Zee-News. As far as I know, Barun did not violate his contract nor did he put the PH out to dry.He served his notice, in accordance to the contract, he could not reveal his intent to leave, and now that the notice period is about to end, he is ready to transition. If this is what he wanted, then so be it.

As for the backstage circus created by 4Lions. I have no clue what their reasons are. 
I dont know why Gul leaked Barun's departure to Zee. Perhaps, it was to preempt a backlash that would happen when the news eventually got out, a way to give fans to adjust to the idea. 

I don't know why Gul want's sabotage her creative brainchild. Nothings kills a real artist than destroying their own work of art. In that sense, all the logic, explanations and reasons I read on the forum on why Gul feels she need to destroy IPK to move on, eludes me. Either she is not a real creative or she is the biggest idiot in the world. 

Finally, wanting to find a place where we can all congregate, Chamelis have been tooling with the idea, we hope to find a place where we can come back with our inane, funny, sarcastic, mindless sometimes insightful posts.

Edited by serialjunkie - 09 November 2012 at 6:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

strawberry_18ShyJiinnocentgreenS111Ash95Take_That

Go to top