Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cope w Barun's break - knowing you are not alone (Page 8)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

Sj you are continuin tsc cronicles na.

yep i will finish it

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Sj you are continuin tsc cronicles na.

yep i will finish it
agar na kehte to main ro parti
yayini IF-Dazzler
yayini
yayini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
You nailed It...!! this is probably the one thing which crosses my mind when i see all these insane hunger strike posts/protests/praying/crying...
I am like W*F.. about Barun crying with his agreement papers.. He wants to move, let him.. there is always a varun or a maroon if not barun LOL  How did people even exist before seeing him...Dead
Someone posts that Barun is crying with his agreement.. and people go crazy.. Do they ever care to bother problems of people around??

I am just so pissed off reading some posts... A sigh of relief after reading this...!!

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The question a majority of young people in this forum need to ask themselves- Is a show and a male lead so important that we are considering holding protests, hunger strikes and also organising group prayers.

People need to get a perspective, watching a TV show is a piece of entertainment, it's just that. Don't let it over rule your life.

There is more to life than Barun Sobti and IPK.

Please move on.

Edited to add- please reserve your protests and prayer for actual real serious issues in life. Trust me you will need them when you grow up to face all the challenges life throws at you.

And that's my 4000th post in IF, I probably need to get a lyfe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

yayini IF-Dazzler
yayini
yayini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Can i give you a high five to you too, shinaa?Smile

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The question a majority of young people in this forum need to ask themselves- Is a show and a male lead so important that we are considering holding protests, hunger strikes and also organising group prayers.

People need to get a perspective, watching a TV show is a piece of entertainment, it's just that. Don't let it over rule your life.

There is more to life than Barun Sobti and IPK.

Please move on.

Edited to add- please reserve your protests and prayer for actual real serious issues in life. Trust me you will need them when you grow up to face all the challenges life throws at you.
agree i cant understand how can people send petition for the closure of the show its entertainment for us but its bread for the people working on the set.there is definitely a life other than ipk .and we should concentrate on that one for our own good.and sj i think you are talking about i do but i am not going to watch it because simply i dont trust that actor and most importantly 4 chuhas.once bitten twice shy a strict no no from me.i have vampire diaries par uska v 3rd season chalraha hain anyway .but if you see me on the forum commenting in any chameli post dont be shocked because i like you guys.and as for ipk i have decided to stick to it till the end.because i just cant let it go also sanaya dont deserve that but thats my pov.so all the best for another set of rabba ves

</div><div>
Shinaa! TVD! *high five*

high five nonasi.but i am not quitting the show because i feel sanaya and the other cast and crew dont deserve that.also i have himym
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome... You just beautifully explained  7 stages of grief.Lovely...
msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
SJ I am going to miss u...Cryand the chamelis.Cry. Like bhangan.. CryMental exotica..,Cry because after no ipk... Means gradually no IF.Cry..Crytill we can all bond over another show tried QH did not like it... The leads were not a patch to our chote...and sanka Devi...not so good looking also..CryCry

Waaa

FAYKHAN29

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
SJ i dont have any problem with Barun's going.. whatever the reason is..! i wish him all the best..i know life doesnt end her..what saddens me is that what was the need to kill such a beautiful love story!?! i watched this show from the beginning and at the end i see this? oh well grief anger or what i am not in any more shows thats for sure and i am taking this decision with brain for my own safety!
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I got over the grief pretty quickly. all that is left is a little bitchiness towards everyone who break my virgin heart. LOL So I decided to join the new hotwa's fan club... Visa rocks...Evil Smile

yayini

Go to top