Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cope w Barun's break - knowing you are not alone (Page 3)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Yup, I mean sh*t happens. 

Barun isn't the first one to find himself in this mess. 

We aren't the first ones to be upset about a show. 

We'll get over it. There are worse things in life, believe that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Smrits...

I will miss Barun...Arhi...seeing their faces 5 days a week and coming on the forum, reading posts, interacting with friends...

All that will be gone. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiFAYKHAN29

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
There is a point in ur post .it is normal that people will eventually accept the scenario and if they r showing an interesting track so called fans will gradually adjust with the new storyline.and u know what more than us the PH knows this human psychology . But i don't think that the outburst is only because of the male lead decision to quit. The main reason is the fans feel like cheated cos of the lies. They lost trust in the show which once was an entertainment for thousands of viewers. How can we believe that the new lead will not quit the show when we adapt with new scenario. And as u said this show is meant for entertainment ,but did the recent news related to the show entertain us? Our mind got disturbed bitterly na. Yes i know it is time to move no.we have lot of other options to get enjoyment .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I have no problem with BS quitting. It's his life and his decision.
But I want him to get the proper respect he deserves!
If he leaves, the show must end!
I can't see BS quit like this.
And a new guy in Khushi's life? Or, ASR leaving Khushi for Sheetal? CAN'T let that happen.
BS must move on, but after he gets what he deserves--A beautiful ending of Arshi story!!!

Sorry ...I don't know what I'm typing. I'm just too broken.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najTanumongo2sleep83

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Bless you for this. 

Life goes on. We have much better things to look forward too. Its upsetting not easy, but just like he is living for his family and himself, you need to start doing that too. Its his life, his choice. We are not obliged to him, he is not obliged to us. There's a limit for celebrity worship. People need to stop worrying about a show cause thats not gonna take them anywhere far in life. Focus on your family, your work, your education cause those things matter way more than a simple show. They come and go. The best we can do is to wish him luck and success . This wasn't going to last forever, one day it would end. Right now, just happens to be that day (:  

nonasimoomin4455

araina7 Senior Member
araina7
araina7

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah. I was kinda sad about him leaving too but now I'm over it. Hell I'm over with this show anyway lol.
Just got cured from my unhealthy addiction to the show and I'm happy with it. LOL LOL LOL
And yes, I wish Sobti all the luck for his future projects.
Also wish good luck to Sanaya and the entire IPK cast as well.
At the end, it's time for me to take a break from the show as well LOL
I'm happy reading my fav FFs (which includes TSC undoubtedly) than watching this show. Smile

nonasimoomin4455

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
SJ, quite a sensible post, thank you!

I would have no qualms accepting his departure had it not been for the fact that not many things are adding up properly. For example, all this stuff about Barun wanting to stay, but disagreeing with the script and thus being forced out. I have heard this from numerous people I trust. Barun doesn't want to ruin the image that he's got by playing ASR and so he's taken a stand against the storyline. My issues lie with the PH who have been unprofessional for quite some time and I believe it's due to their new "baby". I happened to catch a glimpse of it today and did you know the BG score for the male lead is similar to ASRs? Not just that, so many actors leaving the show.. it's just fishy.

If Barun was leaving for greener pastures or just cause he wanted to damnit, I would accept and wish him the best. I love his acting and would watch him in his future shows/movies/what-have-you.

The whole fiasco is so fishy. 4Lions taking IPKKND off of their 'like' list on FB and apparently IPKKND is not under the shows they are producing.

I feel 4Lions are ruining the show on purpose. They had wanted to end it (like they did with Geet when they decided to do IPKKND) but pressure from the channel has forced them to go on with it and they're doing a half assed job at it. I just hope SP takes over ASAP. If not, then I refuse to watch 4lions ruin this show further.
nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by shinaa

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The question a majority of young people in this forum need to ask themselves- Is a show and a male lead so important that we are considering holding protests, hunger strikes and also organising group prayers.

People need to get a perspective, watching a TV show is a piece of entertainment, it's just that. Don't let it over rule your life.

There is more to life than Barun Sobti and IPK.

Please move on.

Edited to add- please reserve your protests and prayer for actual real serious issues in life. Trust me you will need them when you grow up to face all the challenges life throws at you.
agree i cant understand how can people send petition for the closure of the show its entertainment for us but its bread for the people working on the set.there is definitely a life other than ipk .and we should concentrate on that one for our own good.and sj i think you are talking about i do but i am not going to watch it because simply i dont trust that actor and most importantly 4 chuhas.once bitten twice shy a strict no no from me.i have vampire diaries par uska v 3rd season chalraha hain anyway .but if you see me on the forum commenting in any chameli post dont be shocked because i like you guys.and as for ipk i have decided to stick to it till the end.because i just cant let it go also sanaya dont deserve that but thats my pov.so all the best for another set of rabba ves

Shinaa! TVD! *high five*

high five nonasi.but i am not quitting the show because i feel sanaya and the other cast and crew dont deserve that.also i have himym

HIMYM! LOL I'm OCD, so I'll be watching till the bitter end too. *sigh* The show in general didn't deserve such a f**ked up denouement. Sab kuch wayshte kaise ho ja sakta hai? 

Go to top