Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cope w Barun's break - knowing you are not alone (Page 2)

nancy_ipkknd Senior Member
nancy_ipkknd
nancy_ipkknd

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Well said SJ!!

We will miss him, but everything is OK eventually... I for one am glad for all the beautiful Arshi moments and opportunity to interact with like minded people on IF :-)

Nancy

Edited by nancy_ipkknd - 08 November 2012 at 6:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetanonasiFAYKHAN29

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
A show is not more than our lives.. we all have our lives.. IPK was a very very good show.. In fact it would be hard to find another show as good as IPK.. BS and SI hav etheir own lives.. BS is leaving good for him..

Lets forget and move on.. Young ppl in this forum will have their own real Rabba VesEmbarrassed ..

There will be other shows and wonderful things in our lives.. so let IPK go ... Accept the reality

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahttbarsumeetamoonlight99Su_Somerholicinnocentgreennonasishinaa.Euphoria.Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The question a majority of young people in this forum need to ask themselves- Is a show and a male lead so important that we are considering holding protests, hunger strikes and also organising group prayers.

People need to get a perspective, watching a TV show is a piece of entertainment, it's just that. Don't let it over rule your life.

There is more to life than Barun Sobti and IPK.

Please move on.

Edited to add- please reserve your protests and prayer for actual real serious issues in life. Trust me you will need them when you grow up to face all the challenges life throws at you.
agree i cant understand how can people send petition for the closure of the show its entertainment for us but its bread for the people working on the set.there is definitely a life other than ipk .and we should concentrate on that one for our own good.and sj i think you are talking about i do but i am not going to watch it because simply i dont trust that actor and most importantly 4 chuhas.once bitten twice shy a strict no no from me.i have vampire diaries par uska v 3rd season chalraha hain anyway .but if you see me on the forum commenting in any chameli post dont be shocked because i like you guys.and as for ipk i have decided to stick to it till the end.because i just cant let it go also sanaya dont deserve that but thats my pov.so all the best for another set of rabba ves

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumeetanonasibikeridersbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

everyone's allowed to feel bummed out. 
but only for a few days
life goes on. 
show must go on.

True say, SJ. Mope around for a few days, eat lotsa ice cream/comfort food, listen to depressing/emo music, re-watch YT/DM Love Scenes...

...And then once it hits you that it's tough being sad, you'll have greater, more important things in life waiting for you...along with another entertaining distraction, just around the corner. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pancksumeetaFAYKHAN29

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

The question a majority of young people in this forum need to ask themselves- Is a show and a male lead so important that we are considering holding protests, hunger strikes and also organising group prayers.

People need to get a perspective, watching a TV show is a piece of entertainment, it's just that. Don't let it over rule your life.

Please move on.

Edited to add- please reserve your protests and prayer for actual real serious issues in life. Trust me you will need them when you grow up to face all the challenges life throws at you.
agree i cant understand how can people send petition for the closure of the show its entertainment for us but its bread for the people working on the set.there is definitely a life other than ipk .and we should concentrate on that one for our own good.and sj i think you are talking about i do but i am not going to watch it because simply i dont trust that actor and most importantly 4 chuhas.once bitten twice shy a strict no no from me.i have vampire diaries par uska v 3rd season chalraha hain anyway .but if you see me on the forum commenting in any chameli post dont be shocked because i like you guys.and as for ipk i have decided to stick to it till the end.because i just cant let it go also sanaya dont deserve that but thats my pov.so all the best for another set of rabba ves

Shinaa! TVD! *high five*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yayinishinaa

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by shinaa

Please move on.

</div><div>
Shinaa! TVD! *high five*

high five nonasi.but i am not quitting the show because i feel sanaya and the other cast and crew dont deserve that.also i have himym

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiFAYKHAN29

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
It is hard but this too shall pass Big smile

Thanks for entertaining us with your wonderful writing. It was a delight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I surely wish him all the best , now and forever
I love him as actor and as person..and I can tell that he is not happy doing this..
I strongly feel there is more to it than what meet eyes, and PH are behind all this mess, that's why they are hiding..and making Barun say all this..

But Barun quits, I quit, no IPK without him, they need to end the show with Barun & Sanaya only..and Arnav & Khushi as happily ever after..

nothing more to say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pnars

Go to top