Cope w Barun's break - knowing you are not alone - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
You guys are the BEST chamelis!!!!! you guys are the only reason keeping me going and helping me get over this. thank you for this from the bottom of my heart. i love you guys ❤️
most of the teenagerz are madly in love with the serial and the actor..
But guys if they are not interst how we force them..
I knw we all will miss IPK AND BARUN but we have to move on coz for sure a day will come with out IPK or Barun at night 8 PM. We knw it. So get ready for it..
I think is the grief is about Arnav and not about Barun. In other shows when the male lead leaves it doesn't impact too much because most of the time it the female lead who runs the show.
Unfortunately in IPK it was the male lead who ran the show. It was about his prejudices, his presumption, his distrust, his past etc. etc. Believe it or not the female was a good support.
Anyway at this stage in the show it was perfectly possible to exit from the show in a graceful manner instead of springing surprises like this. I don't think anyone signed up for this and are venting out in their own way. 
And I don't think it is too much to expect a happily ever after in a love story that started off so beautifully.
Having said that, I appreciate your advice on how to handle grief. Thank  you SJ.

Originally posted by shinaa

Sj you are continuin tsc cronicles na.

yep i will finish it
Originally posted by serialjunkie

yep i will finish it
agar na kehte to main ro parti
You nailed It...!! this is probably the one thing which crosses my mind when i see all these insane hunger strike posts/protests/praying/crying...
I am like W*F.. about Barun crying with his agreement papers.. He wants to move, let him.. there is always a varun or a maroon if not barun 😆  How did people even exist before seeing him...🤢
Someone posts that Barun is crying with his agreement.. and people go crazy.. Do they ever care to bother problems of people around??

I am just so pissed off reading some posts... A sigh of relief after reading this...!!

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

The question a majority of young people in this forum need to ask themselves- Is a show and a male lead so important that we are considering holding protests, hunger strikes and also organising group prayers.

People need to get a perspective, watching a TV show is a piece of entertainment, it's just that. Don't let it over rule your life.

There is more to life than Barun Sobti and IPK.

Please move on.

Edited to add- please reserve your protests and prayer for actual real serious issues in life. Trust me you will need them when you grow up to face all the challenges life throws at you.

And that's my 4000th post in IF, I probably need to get a lyfe.
Can i give you a high five to you too, shinaa?😊

Originally posted by shinaa

high five nonasi.but i am not quitting the show because i feel sanaya and the other cast and crew dont deserve that.also i have himym
Awesome... You just beautifully explained  7 stages of grief.Lovely...
SJ I am going to miss u...😭and the chamelis.😭. Like bhangan.. 😭Mental exotica..,😭 because after no ipk... Means gradually no IF.😭..😭till we can all bond over another show tried QH did not like it... The leads were not a patch to our chote...and sanka Devi...not so good looking also..😭😭

Waaa
SJ i dont have any problem with Barun's going.. whatever the reason is..! i wish him all the best..i know life doesnt end her..what saddens me is that what was the need to kill such a beautiful love story!?! i watched this show from the beginning and at the end i see this? oh well grief anger or what i am not in any more shows thats for sure and i am taking this decision with brain for my own safety!