Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I know eventually everyone will reach the acceptance stage but the journey till there is so bloody hard. It's tough to move on and see the show u loved for the past 1.5 years dying an unnatural death
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
SJ - Love the common sense post.  Sounds like you have a lot of experience with the ups and downs that watching a serial subjects a viewer to.

I just noticed that in addition to your forum name  of Seriajunkie, you have more than 8000 posts so wondering...what else are you watching these days...see I am pretty much at the last step of the process ?😉

For the young ones...I am only kidding...not yet ready to jump.

Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A very good post SJ ...
today when i heard this , was at work ... i tried to find time to peep in and look for updates all day long but finally got time now at night to sit down  ...
even when I work in my own clinic, don't have anything else to worry about ,still don't get time for this ...so my question to the youngsters here...how can they find time out of school, college and home works to be here and worry about all this ...
I have no right to give advice but I would say you guys should just move on and  worry about what is more imp in you real life rather than reel life ... fictional shows are just for entertainment and you'll get to do this tomorrow as well but the time that you could use today for your better future won't come back...

surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was really sensible and much needed. Very kind of you 
I hope the kids feel better after reading this
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=bhangan]/UOTE]

You are too funny... 

shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bhanguji ap mahan ho ap chamatkari ho hum to kehte hain ki ap nari hi nahi narishakti ho.what a comment.
shinaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Euphoria.

Holy shit.

Only you bhangan. Only you.

respectfully disagree only the chamelis can post this type of the comments at this time and make you laugh this hard at this moment.ap mahan ho bhanguji atulniya ho.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anamika100

SJ - Love the common sense post.  Sounds like you have a lot of experience with the ups and downs that watching a serial subjects a viewer to.

I just noticed that in addition to your forum name  of Seriajunkie, you have more than 8000 posts so wondering...what else are you watching these days...see I am pretty much at the last step of the process ?😉

For the young ones...I am only kidding...not yet ready to jump.

hi anamika

i was a groupbie when i joined IPK, all it took wsa this show to get me here. LOL

Not dealing with shows, but got a lot of life experience dealing with grief. comes with that perspective. i figured whats trivial to me is big grief for someone much younger...a nascent effort to get them moving.
shinaa thumbnail
Sj you are continuin tsc cronicles na.
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I did a lot of ranting today and actually felt good till I was listening to Pandora in my car and that song Tumhi dekho na started playing and all those memories came flooding back...It was overwhelming...it will take time but this too will pass...