Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tough Call For Barun Sobti, 4Lions and Star Plus

Fendi007 Newbie
Fendi007
Fendi007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Tough Call For Barun Sobti, 4Lions and Star Plus

There is no business like show business and to survive in any business one has to learn to play the game. If all these flying rumours are somewhat true, for there is always some truth in rumours, then Barun has a tough call to make between professionalism and fan fame.

I don't feel sorry for Barun but I admire Barun as he has always impressed me with his professionalism, honesty and high standards of work ethics. In his profession, he is paid to do a job and that is acting. He signed a contact and gets paid to act and deliver lines supplied to him. He has a job to do and that is to deliver. If anyone of us doesn't deliver in our jobs daily then the door is always open for us to exit. One thing I know for sure is that Barun must have an exit clause in his contract because any astute business person will always have an exit clause in their contract. In the event that an issue arises and here there seems to be an issue, going against the grain of the fans in his character sketch... if the rumours are correct. Barun relies on us the fans to feed his money wheel as it is turning quite fast these days for him. And I say Atta-boy; you have worked darn hard putting in twelve hour days and sleepless nights to deliver for us daily. Your high standards of professionalism and dedication to your fans rippled in your acting. Even when he is tired and haggard, he is committed to his craft unselfishly. This is what a professional does and a professional stands up for what they believe in. And if the pathway is to compromise his character, then Braun's image also is compromised and this is unacceptable and I support Barun whole heartedly.

So now, Braun's dilemma is that of professionalism or that of fanfare and this is his fight and I stand beside him in battle. For anytime one is defiant against goliath in battle they have already become a winner in battle. Barun mastered Arnav Singh Raizada and brought to life the most loved-hated fictional character in history. He is also correct to say that anyone can play ASR, but as a fan I say, I can love no one else but Barun as ASR for Barun defines Arnav Singh Raizada.

So where does the business of Arnav Singh Raizada go from here? Follow the money guys! You are all in it for the money and if we the fans jump ship then your nightmare will be worse than the devastation of hurricane Sandy. Can you afford to lose Barun as Arnav Singh Raizada? Your numbers are already down after the kidnap track and the half-arse job of the plotline and you plan to go down the same road? In the business of money there are no egos for in the end you'll end up falling flat on your face, just as ASR did. Give your golden goose what he wants, make him rich and finally line your pockets with your golden eggs. Barun, I am there with you supporting your character only if your fight is for what is right... Star Plus you hold the trump card, play your game right to win for your fans and let's get back to business.

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanchilledbunssania66jayajoyponnammaVultureTalonjayagowrigo4achuxyzw231kashikyaSana16Priyasha890elizyscottpyaarhaiS.ArshigatahasheyNgurudathaKavita1000satiisparvatiNibelungenliedbarbie984sskaug25Dee-jyot_pujaMizhimayadRita.CprabhatacraziefanthrowingshadowsAchinta97ipkfrncArshi143sami99yvonc3ciliaTanumonmemyselfandme1crazyaddictionabraxospayasa-Siaa-nancynairsheanuzzlooser01ashw99358674crackerszoneGlimmersun2011coolbakes_JaladsmilydearPyaaraarnavifsaal0446611ak-3308phvinu.srBarunDiwaniSuperstarSanaya--Ritu--jessjazzipkkndfanforevashubz1DarlingSarunSwap-Arhihira2050highonshowsmelfnshenamanicinthiann1758arshi21Jai.Mata.DiTeriGalliyan.sikhni_KeshriyaSidda8trina2010medha16shena07Arshig8temperance12Flora3333adithyanMysticaldivineRizArshiincandescentCandYlicious_S--Nishita--PSharadaLyssaPie..SankiMedhz..IllGetOverIpk...Tanu...Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Koeli_Appy--B.N.K-

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Well said.Clap
Fendi007 Newbie
Fendi007
Fendi007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Well said.Clap
Thank you for the comment! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnavtrina2010

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
good going!!! Clap
Fendi007 Newbie
Fendi007
Fendi007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessjazz

good going!!! Clap
Thank you for the comment. Smile
chilledbuns Newbie
chilledbuns
chilledbuns

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i so second your thoughts...i dont think anybody could play an "ASR" the way he has... so salute his professionalism and sheer talent...
Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
@TM very well written post, I totally agree with you. IMHO nobody can play ASR to perfection like Barun and I stand by and fully support him. I wish they can end the show with him and give a perfect ending to Arnav-khushi love story. This is the best gift IPK fans all over the world can get. 

Edited by Keshriya - 09 November 2012 at 5:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnavshubz1Arshig8

TouchOfArHi Goldie
TouchOfArHi
TouchOfArHi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Mera take

My take, you don't like this post,

it gives me a clear image of you not liking Barun or ArHi.

Spare 2 minutes of your life and like this post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281037

~Regards...

48 Canadian Sobti Fans

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nesshighonshowssikhni_

Go to top