India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

If Adi was YOUR husband... (Page 7)

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I'm listening to this song over and over again.. It's perfect for the OS I've written!!! I LOVE IT SAI!!! 

-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

It's okaaay, we can bond over Kentucky Fried Paneer Wink I'll keep feeding him and he can keep eating, and maybe feed me as well like he fed Panku EmbarrassedWink Ek spoon mein, ek spoon Adi, ek spoon mein, ek spoon Adi.. 

Sorry, I didn't know how to spell spoon in hindi ConfusedLOL 

OOH those lyrics.. Sheesh, why is everything thats remotely ambiguous become SO dirty for us?! Honestly, I look at it as an art form Big smileWink 

Kentucky Fried Paneer?! ROFL Yo, I don't know about him but I would love that. Although he'd probably adore you for it because he loves Food just that much!Tongue Hahahaha so you were thinking along the same lines as me when you read the lyrics!Wink The fact that we share that ability, we shoudl be recognized for it!  This is why we're so awesome!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Sharna you come up with the most funniest posts LOL lol

okies if Adi was my husband, gosh m already blushing Blushing okii back 2 the topic, umm would have fulfilled my duty as a wife, cooking, taking care of his house LOL then go out with him, shopping, movies etc etc.. show off 2 the world how good looking my hubby is ROFL 
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
maan singh ji tomar ji stop blushing coz adi is dumb and you wud be as much frustrated then pankhuri is atm with adi's indeiernce...
and well whne adi baba will eb on duty thenn no lights and when no lights you blush or not kee farakh paenda hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6sukhi...

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

maan singh ji tomar ji stop blushing coz adi is dumb and you wud be as much frustrated then pankhuri is atm with adi's indeiernce...
and well whne adi baba will eb on duty thenn no lights and when no lights you blush or not kee farakh paenda hai

OMG payal you are confusing me with this name ConfusedAngryLOL

ohh well, one can imagine Tongue

sharna2k6

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

I'm listening to this song over and over again.. It's perfect for the OS I've written!!! I LOVE IT SAI!!! 

wch song?
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Anu, page 4 or 5 I think. Sai posted a song with this response and ironically its perfect for the OS.

anusha.cochin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index