Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

If Adi was YOUR husband... (Page 6)

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Lol,sharna, wow nyc post! I'm glad u mentiond Our Names here- my answer will go Bi-ways-

If I was a Girl & Adi was my Hubby, then I wud not waited for this Long time! And just Starts KissesLOL becoz Shy bhy baad me karlenge yar! Pehle jo karna hai Wo karo! Lol. Damn,man d luk he gave was killing! If i was a Gal ,I wud had forced him to do everything LOL.

If Pankuri was my Wifey,Embarrassed which I wants, then I wudnt had ruined her Wishes of doing Romance as m a Fuly Romantic guys. I wud wil gave her Kisses many times a day! Went out wid her,wants 2 knw her insecurities! Like a Perfect Husband!

Regards

OMG DEEEV. I LOVEEE your reply!!! Hahaha.. I think the award for the best reply goes to you hahaha.. You responded from both sidess! Thanks for getting into the spirit of ittt.

I was blushing reading your comments hahaha. I loved itt. Shy baad mein karlenge.. ROFL. You and me on the same boat yaar.. Kisses and food for Adibear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And along with the"everything" as well Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XoXKashishXoX

Originally posted by sharna2k6

If Adi was my Patidev, I would (damn trying to think with a clean mind, haven't done that for a while...Wink) Umm, uhhh...oh yes! I would be the man and take us out on a date. Oh and I'd wear RED since Adi thinks (well Nakuul) thinks that Red=Sexy. Oh and I'd make sure it'd be a dress cause ya know he'd forget friendship in a secondWink 

Btw, awesome post from the awesome SharnaWink Oh and thanks for exposing Pooja & IEmbarrassedLOL haha

LOLOL.. If no one else, I knew you would enjoy this post.. LOLWink Ohh. Would you also be willing to let your pyaari awesome Sharna borrow that red dress?! WinkBig smile It's quite funny how he thinks red is sexy as it's my favorite color! Big smile Oh gosh, you in a red dress, he will definitely forget friendship in a second. He'll start using "Tu meri Pathni hain na?" Instead of his classic "Tu mere dost hain na?!"

Haha, my pleaasure Wink But if anyone has read our previous exchanges in other threads they've already figured out just how "innocent" we are.. e.i "Sirf Tere Liye.." Big smile You've been looong exposed already darlinggg. Big smileWink
Wink
Big smile

Although I don't let just anyone borrow my clothes, you are an exceptionWink Do you feel special now? Oh and since I know your going to let me have Adi for my bday might as well be nice to do that muchWinkLOL Arre that;s what I was thinking about too, about how you both like Red, is this a sign from God?!WinkLOL Hahah but no still, I'm not that attractive..you on the other hand...Wink But it's not a bad thing to imagine, hayeeeBlushing I would die, not even faint. Simply die, if Adi said that. My life would be completeBig smile 
Omg the "Sirf Tere Liye" line just never get's old now does it? I would def like to use that line ofcourseWink Haha damn, your right everyone knows or more accurately; the whole world knows!Ouch lol oh well...LOL

Aww, how sweet of you, I do feel special now LOLWink Oh shush, did you forget I've seen your pics. Girl, you're fine. If I was a guy I would totally hit you up! WinkLOLTongue I knoww, I think it is a sign. We're meant to be together. Just let him come for a tour in good ole Kentucky and fall in love with me. We'll bond over our love of red LOL Oh gosh.. what would you reply to that if Adi ever said that to you?? Naah, "tere liye" will never get old, and when I think of the context we used it in I start giggling each time. We're such clever little ducklings! Okay, don't ask where I got that from.. Gosh, you're right, the whole world does know of our besharamness na? We should have restricted our posts to "Members only" lol.. ehh, whatever, not a big deal.. We're proud of our "imaginative" minds na?

OH Man you always get me blushingggEmbarrassed Tanks for that Big smile Oh and if Nakuul&Adi weren't vegetarian I would have said that you guys could totally bond over KFCWink Since Adi does love to eatLOL 
I'm STILL Laughingg, well crying since that's what my laugh ends up looking likeLOLEmbarrassed
Haha I love how we regret these things later...LOL Ahhh one day or the other that truth was to come out into the open anywayWinkLOL 
OMG and can I just say that as soon as I first saw the title of the topic, the only thing in my head was J.Bieb's "Boyfriend" except it was more like 
If Adi was my husband, I'd never let him go. I would take him places where he's never been before...(Oh how this describes US!Big smileWinkLOL *ahem* Ok I'll act decent now...Wink)

It's okaaay, we can bond over Kentucky Fried Paneer Wink I'll keep feeding him and he can keep eating, and maybe feed me as well like he fed Panku EmbarrassedWink Ek spoon mein, ek spoon Adi, ek spoon mein, ek spoon Adi..

Sorry, I didn't know how to spell spoon in hindi ConfusedLOL

OOH those lyrics.. Sheesh, why is everything thats remotely ambiguous become SO dirty for us?! Honestly, I look at it as an art form Big smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunjan-

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dae_drmer

ya...hayee
i was wondering jo drm guy are shown in shows...
kya wo real lyf mein bhi exist karte hain?? ya phir hum avanyi drmz dekh rahe hain
Pratibha, yes the guys u r talking ,they Still existLOL, on serious note, yes ,d man u r talking they exists! In dis world! I'm realy waiting for my process in falling in Love wid Sum1, ab what 2 do! Pyar nai hua toh! Little immaturity is also jaruri , m realy wants my Romantic life jaldi, but muje Pyar pata nai kab hoga, btw ye hota kaise hai??

Dev ithezar ka pahl meetha hota hain!!! WinkWink

But I don't know if these guys exist or not.. I havent seen any.. Cry
hmm, doing intezar!

Lier! U hav seen me nah! I?m dat kinda guy! Who wil lub her Wifey more dan himself
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Oyy Dev, I will love your wifey more than yourself tooo! *cough cough* Dishaa! Its 2 am here and I'm still on waiting for any last minute lazies to send me their wish!!! 
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Lol,sharna, wow nyc post! I'm glad u mentiond Our Names here- my answer will go Bi-ways-

If I was a Girl & Adi was my Hubby, then I wud not waited for this Long time! And just Starts KissesLOL becoz Shy bhy baad me karlenge yar! Pehle jo karna hai Wo karo! Lol. Damn,man d luk he gave was killing! If i was a Gal ,I wud had forced him to do everything LOL.

If Pankuri was my Wifey,Embarrassed which I wants, then I wudnt had ruined her Wishes of doing Romance as m a Fuly Romantic guys. I wud wil gave her Kisses many times a day! Went out wid her,wants 2 knw her insecurities! Like a Perfect Husband!

Regards

OMG DEEEV. I LOVEEE your reply!!! Hahaha.. I think the award for the best reply goes to you hahaha.. You responded from both sidess! Thanks for getting into the spirit of ittt.

I was blushing reading your comments hahaha. I loved itt. Shy baad mein karlenge.. ROFL. You and me on the same boat yaar.. Kisses and food for Adibear EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And along with the"everything" as well Wink
thanx u so much partner! I take it as Compliment Award! Wow! I'm glad u likd it. I always dreamt of having & doing things which r romantic! Yah i hav spirit!

Hmm, toh sahi to kaha! Pehle Kiss karo then Falt2 k Shy bhy baad me! Lol. Yah we both wants same! Haha!
I'm glad u lubd it,then i shud try wid my GF!? LolOLZ
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Oyy Dev, I will love your wifey more than yourself tooo! *cough cough* Dishaa! Its 2 am here and I'm still on waiting for any last minute lazies to send me their wish!!!
aww! I'm happy! Disha my wifey! Mwah dishu! N mwha Sharnu!

I tried to manofy Anu! But she isnt sending! Now pls Add sumthing gud in dat posts! Becoz i wil send it for Global Announcement! So pls do ur work complete now! Its 10th nov 12.30pm here
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Regards

thanx u so much partner! I take it as Compliment Award! Wow! I'm glad u likd it. I always dreamt of having & doing things which r romantic! Yah i hav spirit!

Hmm, toh sahi to kaha! Pehle Kiss karo then Falt2 k Shy bhy baad me! Lol. Yah we both wants same! Haha!
I'm glad u lubd it,then i shud try wid my GF!? LolOLZ

You can.. but proceed with caution.. Girls are crazy! WinkLOL
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Lolz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index