Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Lol,sharna, wow nyc post! I'm glad u mentiond Our Names here- my answer will go Bi-ways-

If I was a Girl & Adi was my Hubby, then I wud not waited for this Long time! And just Starts KissesπŸ˜† becoz Shy bhy baad me karlenge yar! Pehle jo karna hai Wo karo! Lol. Damn,man d luk he gave was killing! If i was a Gal ,I wud had forced him to do everything LOL.

If Pankuri was my Wifey,😳 which I wants, then I wudnt had ruined her Wishes of doing Romance as m a Fuly Romantic guys. I wud wil gave her Kisses many times a day! Went out wid her,wants 2 knw her insecurities! Like a Perfect Husband!

Regards

OMG DEEEV. I LOVEEE your reply!!! Hahaha.. I think the award for the best reply goes to you hahaha.. You responded from both sidess! Thanks for getting into the spirit of ittt.

I was blushing reading your comments hahaha. I loved itt. Shy baad mein karlenge.. ROFL. You and me on the same boat yaar.. Kisses and food for Adibear 😳😳 And along with the"everything" as well πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by XoXKashishXoX

OH Man you always get me blushinggg😳 Tanks for that πŸ˜ƒ Oh and if Nakuul&Adi weren't vegetarian I would have said that you guys could totally bond over KFCπŸ˜‰ Since Adi does love to eatπŸ˜† 
I'm STILL Laughingg, well crying since that's what my laugh ends up looking likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Haha I love how we regret these things later...πŸ˜† Ahhh one day or the other that truth was to come out into the open anywayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
OMG and can I just say that as soon as I first saw the title of the topic, the only thing in my head was J.Bieb's "Boyfriend" except it was more like 
If Adi was my husband, I'd never let him go. I would take him places where he's never been before...(Oh how this describes US!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† *ahem* Ok I'll act decent now...πŸ˜‰)

It's okaaay, we can bond over Kentucky Fried Paneer πŸ˜‰ I'll keep feeding him and he can keep eating, and maybe feed me as well like he fed Panku πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Ek spoon mein, ek spoon Adi, ek spoon mein, ek spoon Adi..

Sorry, I didn't know how to spell spoon in hindi πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

OOH those lyrics.. Sheesh, why is everything thats remotely ambiguous become SO dirty for us?! Honestly, I look at it as an art form πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Dev ithezar ka pahl meetha hota hain!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But I don't know if these guys exist or not.. I havent seen any.. 😭
hmm, doing intezar!

Lier! U hav seen me nah! I?m dat kinda guy! Who wil lub her Wifey more dan himself
Oyy Dev, I will love your wifey more than yourself tooo! *cough cough* Dishaa! Its 2 am here and I'm still on waiting for any last minute lazies to send me their wish!!! 

OMG DEEEV. I LOVEEE your reply!!! Hahaha.. I think the award for the best reply goes to you hahaha.. You responded from both sidess! Thanks for getting into the spirit of ittt.

I was blushing reading your comments hahaha. I loved itt. Shy baad mein karlenge.. ROFL. You and me on the same boat yaar.. Kisses and food for Adibear 😳😳 And along with the"everything" as well πŸ˜‰
thanx u so much partner! I take it as Compliment Award! Wow! I'm glad u likd it. I always dreamt of having & doing things which r romantic! Yah i hav spirit!

Hmm, toh sahi to kaha! Pehle Kiss karo then Falt2 k Shy bhy baad me! Lol. Yah we both wants same! Haha!
I'm glad u lubd it,then i shud try wid my GF!? LolOLZ

Oyy Dev, I will love your wifey more than yourself tooo! *cough cough* Dishaa! Its 2 am here and I'm still on waiting for any last minute lazies to send me their wish!!!
aww! I'm happy! Disha my wifey! Mwah dishu! N mwha Sharnu!

I tried to manofy Anu! But she isnt sending! Now pls Add sumthing gud in dat posts! Becoz i wil send it for Global Announcement! So pls do ur work complete now! Its 10th nov 12.30pm here
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

thanx u so much partner! I take it as Compliment Award! Wow! I'm glad u likd it. I always dreamt of having & doing things which r romantic! Yah i hav spirit!

Hmm, toh sahi to kaha! Pehle Kiss karo then Falt2 k Shy bhy baad me! Lol. Yah we both wants same! Haha!
I'm glad u lubd it,then i shud try wid my GF!? LolOLZ

You can.. but proceed with caution.. Girls are crazy! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I'm listening to this song over and over again.. It's perfect for the OS I've written!!! I LOVE IT SAI!!! 
[Quote=sharna2k6]
It's okaaay, we can bond over Kentucky Fried Paneer πŸ˜‰ I'll keep feeding him and he can keep eating, and maybe feed me as well like he fed Panku πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Ek spoon mein, ek spoon Adi, ek spoon mein, ek spoon Adi.. 

Sorry, I didn't know how to spell spoon in hindi πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

OOH those lyrics.. Sheesh, why is everything thats remotely ambiguous become SO dirty for us?! Honestly, I look at it as an art form πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ [/QUOTE]

Kentucky Fried Paneer?! πŸ€£ Yo, I don't know about him but I would love that. Although he'd probably adore you for it because he loves Food just that much!πŸ˜› Hahahaha so you were thinking along the same lines as me when you read the lyrics!πŸ˜‰ The fact that we share that ability, we shoudl be recognized for it!  This is why we're so awesome!πŸ˜ƒ
Sharna you come up with the most funniest posts πŸ˜† lol

okies if Adi was my husband, gosh m already blushing β˜ΊοΈ okii back 2 the topic, umm would have fulfilled my duty as a wife, cooking, taking care of his house πŸ˜† then go out with him, shopping, movies etc etc.. show off 2 the world how good looking my hubby is 🀣