India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

If Adi was YOUR husband...

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
This is the sequel to my post "If Adi was YOUR good friend, what would you do.." Big smileEmbarrassed Since their status updated, I thought it was only right to update my post too!

Soo, if Adi was YOUR husband what would you do?! This post is for purely recreational, fun purposes! It is intended to be a fun post ONLY! Big smile I can only imagine my haalat if Adi was my dear hubby.. Day Dreaming I, like Adi, run away from words like marriage and husband, but when it's Adi, I'll be there in a heartbeat! Big smileWinkLOL

So gals, do get creative and just imagine, what would you do if Adi was your husband!?! And again ladies, lets TRY to keep the post censured.. (Aheeem Gunjan, Pooja Wink) At least PG 13 okay?! Don't think there is anyone 13 or under here, no?

Sorry to the guys in our forum, Fawwaz, Dev.. I guess it's only for gals, BUT you guys are more than welcome to add what you would do if Pankuri was your wife! Again, same rules apply! WinkBig smile

If Adi was MY husband, I would make delicious food continuously to feed a constantly hungry Adi Wink As they say, the road to a man's heart is through his stomach!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuPreethumaaneetBlueSpiritABCDesiGirl93Savi_Ssudi_4m_kolshesherkobitaManeesha_Shanakanusha.cochincherrypansypayalibmMiss.Supriya-Gunjan-f.s.msamratrocks-AvniNeil-SAIBALROUTHDae_drmer-.serendipity.-

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
 I would go to a movie with Rubel or Shivam (whoever is available) to make him jealous... (as Adi wants to watch movies alone..so he can't go anyways)!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeesweetysarananusha.cochinsharna2k6cherrypansypayalibmManeesha_Shanak-Gunjan-SAIBALROUTH-.serendipity.-

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
if adi was my hubby...i wud be luckiest gal in da world...Day Dreaming
hayee aur kya sochun kahun bolun...me in drmland sharna..
gud post

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmanusha.cochinsharna2k6cherrypansy-Gunjan-SAIBALROUTH

-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
If Adi was my Patidev, I would (damn trying to think with a clean mind, haven't done that for a while...Wink) Umm, uhhh...oh yes! I would be the man and take us out on a date. Oh and I'd wear RED since Adi thinks (well Nakuul) thinks that Red=Sexy. Oh and I'd make sure it'd be a dress cause ya know he'd forget friendship in a secondWink 

Btw, awesome post from the awesome SharnaWink Oh and thanks for exposing Pooja & IEmbarrassedLOL haha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6payalibmanusha.cochin

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XoXKashishXoX

If Adi was my Patidev, I would (damn trying to think with a clean mind, haven't done that for a while...Wink) Umm, uhhh...oh yes! I would be the man and take us out on a date. Oh and I'd wear RED since Adi thinks (well Nakuul) thinks that Red=Sexy. Oh and I'd make sure it'd be a dress cause ya know he'd forget friendship in a secondWink 

Btw, awesome post from the awesome SharnaWink Oh and thanks for exposing Pooja & IEmbarrassedLOL haha

LOLOL.. If no one else, I knew you would enjoy this post.. LOLWink Ohh. Would you also be willing to let your pyaari awesome Sharna borrow that red dress?! WinkBig smile It's quite funny how he thinks red is sexy as it's my favorite color! Big smile Oh gosh, you in a red dress, he will definitely forget friendship in a second. He'll start using "Tu meri Pathni hain na?" Instead of his classic "Tu mere dost hain na?!"

Haha, my pleaasure Wink But if anyone has read our previous exchanges in other threads they've already figured out just how "innocent" we are.. e.i "Sirf Tere Liye.." Big smile You've been looong exposed already darlinggg. Big smileWink
Wink
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmanusha.cochin-.serendipity.-samratrocks

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

if adi was my hubby...i wud be luckiest gal in da world...Day Dreaming
hayee aur kya sochun kahun bolun...me in drmland sharna..
gud post

Uoff, I know what you mean.. I nearly started hyperventilating thinking of Adi is my hypothetical hubby Day Dreaming I probably couldn't do more than just gaze at his gorgeous face/eyes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmanusha.cochin

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I would go to a movie with Rubel or Shivam (whoever is available) to make him jealous... (as Adi wants to watch movies alone..so he can't go anyways)!

I desperately want to see a jealousy track. I want to see how hot Adi is when jealous dammit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetysarananusha.cochinpayalibm

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Nice post Sharna but not applicable for me. No comments. Nice fun post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmanusha.cochin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index