Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Killing me softly with your "double meaning" words (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Arrey Pagli ... I am lost... kakey bie korlo? What will she teach you ajkey raatey? Pagli... tomake bie korey ni eashlo naki? Anything is possibeROFL

anar beyya karouchayees tou
tai ratree amkay  kee kee kartou hubay tai amakay bolbayyy ...
amar beyaa tou hou gachess
dueee bachaa achees...
tumee janou naaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinsukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Killing me softly with your "double meaning" words (Page 6)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

well initially i also thought its pankhuris dream but then i realized its reality
but i was dumbfounded when adi closed the door to talk about his parents.
i mean doesnt he know anything at all. he looks at her romantically but he shows
zero romance for her. he is so dumb when it comes to romance. why cvs have made
his character like that. bechari pankhuri, kya kya sochne lagi. doesnt he know at all\
how a couples relationship should be. next thing cvs will see him asking is
'mom how r babies made?' then she will say 'get married first'. then he will cum & ask
pankhuri 'pankhuri batha, yeh bacche kaise bante hain, bathana...' & there v see
pankhuri fainting

You are too funny Diyah...Especially  Baataaa- naaa? ( in a nasal tone)ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmanusha.cochinsukhi...

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Arrey Pagli ... I am lost... kakey bie korlo? What will she teach you ajkey raatey? Pagli... tomake bie korey ni eashlo naki? Anything is possibeROFL

dueee bachaa achees...
tumee janou naaa

I know you have kids! ... Nowadays ... ek meye (girl) onno meye ke bie korche na? it's legal nowWink
But seriously... what happened to Shukh-shari-bar?

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by payalibm

dueee bachaa achees...
tumee janou naaa

I know you have kids! ... Nowadays ... ek meye (girl) onno meye ke bie korche na? it's legal nowWink
But seriously... what happened to Shukh-shari-bar?

na rayyy
amamr sangy tou beyah karouchess naeee
amar sangay tou ekk ratreee ... bujees tou ..tume janou amme touu lesbooo...aur sukhi ounar BF sangay elpo kartay chayy kentuu cah chay...tayy amee ekk shart raklou..amamr sangay ekk raat ... tai kaal kai purou ratree amamr sangay...baeya tou anou sangay kaourlam...

na rai sukhir naam sukhi - sagar baar aschayyyLOL

anusha.cochinsukhi...

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by XoXKashishXoX

Hahaha I mean I kinda knew that a "samajdar" Adi is not going to wake up now since it's too early. Never the less, guys the amazing part was that we got to see their chemistry (even though Adi meant nothing) but damn, did you see how suddenly close they got?! The fact that he said "Kaafi achi lag rahi ho" is only the CVs indication that what emotions he holds for her but hasn't really identified it yet. Although, I felt horrible when I saw poor Pankhudi all confused and saying "koi baat nahin thi" . I like that its a very slow romance since the "fall in love" part is the best. I'm simply savouring it all atmTongue But def awesome post Sabrina! Hope we get to see a disappointed Adi soon, as Pankhudi has already had enough of her share of dard!

Copy & Paste Tongue

I think he holds very strong emotions for Pankhuri and I'm glad that instead of jumping straight in to an awkward moment, they had a very subtle beginning to the physical aspect of their relationship. The hidden meanings were more for the viewers to anticipate some attraction between the two (about time as well).  I said this somewhere else too but Adi noticing Pankhuri in wet hair meant something. He took notice of her physical appearance. It's a start! I love the subtle hints in a love story ;)
Yes I agree with you... he didn't blink once before he married her (no questions in his mind)... He is completely depended on her emotionally... and if Pankhuri was married to Shivam.. he would still be hanging around her like a motherless puppy.( he was saying things like I'll move to Kullu)... Aaah what a sweet love story... Embarrassed

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

well initially i also thought its pankhuris dream but then i realized its reality
but i was dumbfounded when adi closed the door to talk about his parents.
i mean doesnt he know anything at all. he looks at her romantically but he shows
zero romance for her. he is so dumb when it comes to romance. why cvs have made
his character like that. bechari pankhuri, kya kya sochne lagi. doesnt he know at all\
how a couples relationship should be. next thing cvs will see him asking is
'mom how r babies made?' then she will say 'get married first'. then he will cum & ask
pankhuri 'pankhuri batha, yeh bacche kaise bante hain, bathana
...' & there v see
pankhuri fainting

LOL LOL

payalibmsukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.