Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Oye Bachi!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">This is Sobti...not Your life leaving!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Please go study because the man will make money regardless! Your exam results are more important and your career will be for you! He aint coming to pay any bills for you...😛</font>

Medicine dude... ):
Ill go now and catch you all in the evening.. Thanks again...
simka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

NONO...You forget Piglet's WIG???? ðŸ˜ƒ

Nowadays I cant look at a piglet with a straight face. Trust me, I have to go through a piglet book for my little girl every night!! 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simka

Nowadays I cant look at a piglet with a straight face. Trust me, I have to go through a piglet book for my little girl every night!! 

😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Thanks.
Girl I hope this has helped over the doom and gloom out there and motivated you to battle those micro and macro pathologies. Go ace them!! 😃

Agreed, good luck Samaira!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Samaira32

I hope it will.. Fingers crossed... But I am screwed coz I didn't study...
Insha Allah.. Pray for me

You have some time to review, not to worry I used to do that all the time. Luck will favor you 😉 Think of this thread as a sign something good will happen and you will do well on your exam
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rads, Ippy,Zinny,sugar and Bopsy...that  was awesome spamming on the PH girl's thread.

Ippy "phoosi Kumari Gupta" was🤣
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok…ive stopped watching…but i just loved ur post..ha ha ha ha….jo mujhe hansaaye woh duniya ki sab khushiyaan paaye ðŸ˜† man….ive become so dramatic…mera pyara jo hua karta tha ipk
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hriju321

<font color="#009900" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rads, Ippy,Zinny,sugar and Bopsy...that was awesome spamming on the PH girl's thread.

</div></font><div>
<font color="#009900" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ippy "phoosi Kumari Gupta" was🤣</font>

Galat jujube...

Phoosi Phwari Mamta.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ab yeh hormonal auntie kya karein? Yaars...my free time was for IPk,ab naya kaun sa obsession milega?

mujhe bahaut saara group hugs chahiye...as it is my brain was pea sized,uske upar Ph humko brain use karne bola...toh use karte karte khataam ho gaya...ab kya karein?

Sorry,today I feel like spamming and you know what girls,I'm feeling FREE...as if a load has been lifted😃
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Ab yeh hormonal auntie kya karein?  

hormonal aunty sirf ek aur ek hi hain…she will mind if u steal her title...